[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20150807_103313-EFFECTS.jpg (880 KB, 1624x2700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150807_103313-EFFECTS.jpg
880 KB, 1624x2700
I took this last year.what do you guys think?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeHUAWEI
Camera ModelHUAWEI GRA-L09
Camera SoftwarePicasa
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Focal Length2.38 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1624
Image Height2700
Unique Image IDe5282e9bd45dfb1d0000000000000000
>>
>>2742258
>Post it again with a tripcode and a shitty attitude.
...fucking what?
>>
>>2742267
Where do you see:
A) a tripcode
B) a shitty attitude

Please be specific.
>>
>>2742282
He is saying you did neither of those so you won't get any feedback.
>>
>>2742299
>post it again with
and not
>post it again without

fuck. Sorry. Little high.
>>
>>2742253
You've landed a 10/10 photo subject/point of view. The shot composition is textbook, in the full page feature, not the boring done to death meaning.
But. It's not perfect, technically. Hardly anything is, but you want c&c so:
1. The highlights are blown on the building's brickwork and the blacks lacking detail in the reflection of the tree - I'm guessing that's a digital, single photo? Either bracket and hdr-ise it a bit to compensate or try this scene with film to capture both, the scene you composed is worth the highest image detail/quality possible.
2. The entire shot is tilted to the right-how come? If you went with near-perfect symmetry, why not go for straight vertical lines, both the building and the bit of wall on the right edge.
3. Just out of curiosity - why b/w? It works, save the low dynamic range, but I'm curious why you haven't used colour.

Even though you're a little git for making your own thread instead of posting in an existing one, the subject's too gud not to comment.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.