[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried going wide... 1/2000 ISO400 8mm aperture unknown [EXIF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_2146-2.jpg (769 KB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2146-2.jpg
769 KB, 5184x3456
Tried going wide...
1/2000
ISO400
8mm
aperture unknown

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS REBEL T4i
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 (Windows)
PhotographerMATTHEW BRICKER
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2015:12:22 11:29:12
Exposure Time1/2000 sec
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePartial
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2726944
And you've succeeded. What now?
>>
>>2726944
wow good job, you put a wide lens on your camera and pushed the picture taking button.

Now read the sticky and rules before posting, faggot.
>>
>redditfag detected
>>
>>2726966
>and/or

every time
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-12-22 14.13.59.png (2 MB, 1863x947) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-22 14.13.59.png
2 MB, 1863x947
>>2727044
Well, making it an "and" rather than an "or" would have dramatically improved the photo, so...

Maybe try less of a teenage rebellion against the rules, and a childish feeling of victory when you can be pedantically and technically right, and realize that sometimes the guidelines are there for a reason.
>>
>>2727049
>childish feeling of victory when you can be pedantically and technically right

keep talking...
>>
>>2726966
op took a great picture.
jelly as fuck.
get some talent.
>>
>>2727106
Please describe why it is a great picture, in an objective way?
>>
>>2727106
Op went outside.
Jelly as fuck
>>
have any pics where something is actually happening? This pictures doesn't really have much to look at (or too much if you see it that way) :0
>>
>>2726944

Why did you smear Vaseline on your lens?
>>
>>2727109
color
contrast
line
symmetry
>>
>>2727049
>Well, making it an "and" rather than an "or" would have dramatically improved the photo, so...
it literally does not change the photograph in any way
the image is the same regardless of its size
>>
>>2727194
The line and the symmetry are off, because he couldnt even be bothered to center the ring. The color is what happens when you leave your living room, and the contrast is what happens when you have the sun, and then some shade. Most of the image is under exposed, especially all the people that we are drawn to because they are the only thing going on in the photo at all.

>>2727196
A photo that is 700kb and 5184x3456 is going to be dramatically more compressed and shitty than a file that us 700kb and 1000 pixels long side. If you think otherwise, you don't understand files.
>>
>>2727226
jelly as fuck.
get some talent.
even the scrub op can take better picture than you.
>>
Sorry I guess I only read half the sticky rules. Got it under 1mb but didn't scale the pixels. Also didnt understand the daily photo thread vs starting my own thread. NewFag. I'll lurk more. Thanks for those that did have comments.
>>
>>2726944
what is this? a picture for giants?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.