[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I freaking love the angry photographer. I think his insights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
I freaking love the angry photographer. I think his insights into technical information are amazing. He easily beats silly content writers like FroKnowsPhoto, Ken Rockwell, DigitalRev. Number one thing: His information is actually useful. He says useful things that are useful to photographic technique.

Now take apart Angry Photograper's arguments and whole thing, /p/. Show me why I'm wrong in loving this guy's content so much.
>>
>>2722520
I'd lick his bald head if you know what I mean
>>
>>2722520
>Now take apart Angry Photograper's arguments and whole thing, /p/. Show me why I'm wrong in loving this guy's content so much.
...why?
>>
>>2722534
Because I would like some counterbalance and I can't find anything, myself, which seems too good to be true.
>>
>>2722537
he is fat and likes pseudoscience about magnetism
>>
I like his pal Chuck Gines. Best Street photography/documentary channel on YouTube.
>>
>>2722544
Chuck Jines? If so, looks promising...
>>
>>2722552
...and by promising I mean WTF. First video I click is outdoor, sunny day, and he's all about using ISO 1600-3200 in massive daylight. :|
>>
>>2722552
That's the one. He actually has a solid portfolio unlike most youtube photographers (in my opinion)
His heroin stuff is pretty grim.
http://www.chuckjines.com/tag/heroin-addiction/

He did a fairly long video talking with the angry photographer at one point
>>
>>2722557
Cool. I like those photos.
>>
>>2722532
Ahhhh!
You stop that shit!
>>
>>2722557

I wish there were more working photographers on youtube like Chuck Jines. He actually talks about getting shots and what it is like doing real documentary work.

I can't really stand other channels like DigitalRev and the Fro. Erik Kim is another monumental faggot.
>>
>>2722755
If you know of any others post them
>>
>>2722557
Thanks for posting that link to his site. I've been a bit put off by his videos in the past, this is the first time I've seen a lot of his work and I really like it.
>>
>>2722557
Fucking hell that rotting leg is nasty. The guy use toilet water to shoot up is ridiculous too.
Would love to see Eric Kim attempt this kind of shit
>>
>>2722520
speak of the devil lol

Ive been watching his videos (Chuck Jines interview is pretty good)

Lots of good gear reviews,lots on composition.

I get a
>"my artform/hobby is dying because of consumerism and I dont like it so Imma do something about it"

vibe from him.

oh and watch Chuck Jines too,really good stuff about photography.
>>
>>2722556
He shoots in daylight using iso 1600-3200 on film, not digital
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.