[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photo analysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hi /p/
I need to analyse these photos in my school project. What should i say about them?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationRight-Hand, Top
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
>>
lets say random strangers will do you homework for you

why are you paying to go to an arts class if you arent going to use the time to grow as an artist
>>
>>2722284
The cow goes moo
The pig goes oink
Monkey monkey sitting there all grumpy

OP's a fag
Like what the heck
Homework homework should be your all own work
>>
Just say that cows and pigs look like your exgirlfriends and the monkey looks like the men that they all left you for.
>>
1st pic > no depth of field
2nd pic >should've used flash back grounds under exposed
3rd pic > over exposed back ground less flash

that wasn't so hard was it? :^)
>>
>>2722316
Beginners shouldn't give advice to beginners. I'm not really sure where to start with this since it's fundamentally not correct.

1- Depth of field does not make a photo good. The correct aperture was used to make sure all the cows were in focus

2-The background is purposely dark, it's part of the story of the image. The cows are trapped in the dark. It would not have the same effect with background fill flash

3- The photo is perfectly exposed

Regardless, the assignment isn't on photographic elements and more on the story each pictures tells.
>>
>>2722324

I had a good laugh. There's so much to analyse in the pictures and >>2722316 goes for shitty technical advice. I'm on /p/ all right.
>>
>>2722441
if you genuinely thought that >>2722316 was real advice I was trying to give him then I got bad news for you son....
>>
>>2722441

shut the fuck up. no one cares about your opinion, youre just noise, keep it to a minimum please, thank you.
>>
>>2722449
If only you could filter him..
Oh wait. Better keep him around so you have someone to yell at to feel better, so you don't notice how boring it is around here when you don't post photos or know anything about photography...
>>
>>2722455

i rarely filter people because i believe they can change or get better. the tele pedo creeper being the exception because hes old.

btw ill funpost all i want until i get my rolls developed, then ill post photos :-)~~~
>>
File: img039.jpg (580 KB, 727x1000) Image search: [Google]
img039.jpg
580 KB, 727x1000
>>2722446
Oh, so it was a shitty troll? Sounds a lot better than just being an idiot.

>>2722449
Do you understand what an opinion is?

Thread officially derailed. Commence the shitposting.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
>>
>>2722441

doublekek imagine passing that shit in for your homework!
>>
>>2722284
Here you are buddy:
write 100 times "I WILL RESIZE PICS TO 1 MB AND/OR 1000PX ON THE LONG SIDE"
Thank me later :)
>>
File: 1425375141115.png (9 KB, 346x330) Image search: [Google]
1425375141115.png
9 KB, 346x330
>>2722284
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.