[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is photography sexy or is "sexy photography" just a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 960x960
Is photography sexy or is "sexy photography" just a byproduct of someone that is sexy to begin with?

Allow me to explain.

If I was a girl, and I was crossing some bridge and saw some cute guy fiddling with his camera trying to get a nice shot of the river, I would be fairly turned on.

Is that because there is something sexy about photography?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width960
Image Height960
>>
>>2706112
If you're good looking, then yes it probably would be a turn on for some girls since it shows that you have a hobby / job (whatever you do it for) and some people might find that attractive.
>>
>>2706112
>Is that because there is something sexy about photography?

the act of grabbing images from the world is certainly magical and mysterious, and bitches love mystery.
>>
>>2706112
Dunno lass, I'm trying to imagine a situation in which I find a girl taking photos sexy and it just doesn't click. Same if I'd like men, I feel there's an over abundance of hipster idiots with cameras.
But can see what you mean, just like "musicians"
>>
>>2706112
>If I was a girl, and I was crossing some bridge and saw some cute guy fiddling with his camera trying to get a nice shot of the river, I would be fairly turned on.
It sounds to me like a personal preference/fetish, I've never once been turned on by a girl taking pictures.
>>
>>2706112
>If I was a girl, and I was crossing some bridge and saw some cute guy
>If I was a girl and saw some cute guy

thats all it needs. the cute guy could be incinerating homeless people, and the girl would still find him cute.
>>
>>2706112
>Is that because there is something sexy about photography?
No. Its because you like the D
>>
Something kinda like this. I dunno. If I am a girl, and I saw this just casually walking by on a bridge, I would be fairly turned on
>>
>>2706310
Agno, why do you keep referring to yourself in a world where you are female? it's weird dude.
>>
>>2706311
Because Anon is a fat neck beard who doesn't understand why his Nikon 3200 doesnt get him all the ladies.
>>
>>2706347
you'd be amazed at the amount of bitches u can get with a D3200 when u can handle urself. being a photographer and having a camera that needs 2 hands surely helps an average guy look cooler, but for the neckbeards it foesnt work that well, even with a full pro set. I've also noticed that girls with cameras will get other girls to worship them.
>>
I'm gay and find anything that cute boys do sexy. Beause I'm gay anon. Like you.
>>
>>2706310
We get it, Kai is still in the UK.
>>
having camera shit just makes you look like a big dork. unless you're doing something really cool with it
>>
You guys are being trolled so hard by OP.
>>
>>2706464
I got a date with a model by asking her if she wanted to be behind a camera instead of in front of one. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.
>>
File: Creepy_Photographer.jpg (42 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
Creepy_Photographer.jpg
42 KB, 600x714
< here's the difference
>>
File: 11641888._SY540_.jpg (45 KB, 423x540) Image search: [Google]
11641888._SY540_.jpg
45 KB, 423x540
< vs.
>>
>>2706836
>>2706837
(and yes, second is sexier because of the Twin-Lens-Reflex camera, obviously.)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.