[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://petapixel.com/2015/11/10/stu dent-photojournalist-has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (513 KB, 632x348) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
513 KB, 632x348
http://petapixel.com/2015/11/10/student-photojournalist-has-face-off-with-activists-at-mizzou-protests/

Is there any way these protesters don't come off as very narrow minded? I've had some people vent on me before about medias lack of coverage of certain things but never anything of this magnitude. New York times picked this up and ran with it too which I'm glad of but the amount of support shown for the photographer must really pale in comparison to the amount of people who just do not trust journalists anymore
>>
That school has endemic problems.
They don't even know why they are there. It's just mob mentality. They just want to be part of something, anything. This behavior is how things get co-opted and get out of hand. Al they need is a more charismatic leader.
>>
>>2701880
/thread
>>
>It's typically white media who don't understand the importance of respecting black spaces.

— ConcernedStudent1950 (@CS_1950) Nov. 9, 2015

k then
>>
>>2701958
Dat fat blond mud shark doe
>>
>>2701958
>It's typically white media who don't understand the importance of respecting black spaces.
>photog was azn

spectacular keks
>>
BREAKING NEWS:

Morons are not intelligent or rational people. More on this story later.
>>
The people behind this case of co-opting a cause have dumb little white girls fighting against freedom of the press.

This is truely horifying at a fundamental level.
>>
what are they even upset about?
>I believe it's my right to walk forward
lol
>>
The media should boycott and not publish a single article about their protest anymore - other than this incident with the photojournalist. And that Lady Gaga analyst should be immediately fired. Dumb, spoiled, retarded bitch.
>>
I remember seeing this
but I can't take inane stuff seriously
especially when it happens without reason like
>>2701880
said
>>
Vladimir Lenin had a name for these people.
Useful idiots.
You can easily manipulate them and use them to create chaos and unrest to break down social order and impose your new order. Communism in Lenin's case.

This is dangerous shit happening before our very eyes.
>>
what camera and lens is that

fat hamwhale feminazis better not touch my fucking glass
>>
The two ladies in this video are actually faculty members/professors of mass communication.

>mfw mizzou is in the top 10 Journalism schools in the US

>these autist professors better get fired

Like hell you'd want to be taught anything journalism related by these retards kek
>>
>>2701879
What. I don't get it.
Isn't the ENTIRE point with a demonstration to GET media attention???
Why are they there, if not to spread a message?
>>
>>2702686
Confirmed for never having read a single word written by Lenin.
>>
>>2702720
>Isn't the ENTIRE point with a demonstration to GET media attention???
And that is what they got.
It may be negative attention from 80% of the student population, but the message only needs to reach the other 20%.
>>
>>2702721
Watch out we have an expert over here.
>>
>>2702691
Most likely a 5d3 with a 24-70 2.8 ii or 24-105 4
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.