[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This just in: a fuckload of 220 film. But i have no current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: portra.jpg (94 KB, 876x645) Image search: [Google]
portra.jpg
94 KB, 876x645
This just in: a fuckload of 220 film.

But i have no current project, ive been so absorbed with work that ive literally no ideas for photos. So, what should i shoot, /p/? other than myself :^)
>>
Your family.
>>
Shoot your parents and shoot yourself
>>
>>2699174
Shoot your sister
>>
>>2699174
shoot your dog.
>>
>>2699174
Shoot your school
>>
>>2699174
Shoot something important to you. And then shoot something insignificant to you.
>>
>>2699196
Sister's anus pls
>>
>>2699174
sell it and buy 645z
>>
violently wank to the rolls
>>
Shoot cops on the street
>>
>>2699174
shoot a test roll
>>
>>2699174
shoot a few rolls over to me
>>
>>2699207
some of you guys are alright, don't go to school tomorrow if you post on /p/
>>
>>2699196
>>2699214

her ass is not that good desu
got her dads ass genes
>>
>>2699236
>test roll

im fucking fedup of test rolls. ive been shooting test rolls all this year because i bought all cameras that exist. i want to get out of that.
>>
>>2699174
Is this your entire "fuckload"?
Take a one week holiday and a GA645zi, you'll fix that in no time.
>>
>>2699285

fuckload of the same type. i have half a fridge of stuff, but its assorted mostly.

i think i really need vacations, thats great advice.
>>
Go to a local factory or other interesting facility and ask if you can take photos of the work being done there.
Take your time to talk to the workers and get to know them and the work they do before you photograph them. They will be more comfortable and thus natural looking and you will have a better understanding of what what you're shooting so you can shoot it in a manner that fits it.
>>
>>2699308
they'll just tell you to fuck off so you don't stub your toe and sue
it's not the '50s anymore
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.