[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good lenses/accessories for my iPhone 5S that'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (186 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186 KB, 1080x720
Are there any good lenses/accessories for my iPhone 5S that'll allow for better optical zoom?
>>
>>2696832
They all distort the image pretty badly, so no
>>
>>2696849
damn. all of the sads
>>
28mm 4 lyf nigguh
>>
For their price of like $8-40, the Chinese prime and zoom lenses aren't bad.

Probably a good match for a mobile phone camera, overall.

If you need more, just pay up and get a MILC or DSLR.
>>
Just buy a proper camera.

This shit is retarded.
>>
>>2696956
for one thing a pocket camera is fucking horrible so I assume you're talking about a dslr camera... but Dslr cameras are expensive and bulky so most people just use there phone.

so when it comes down to budget then actually investing in a zoom lens for your phone isnt that bad of a decision
>>
>>2696969
Buy a point and shoot camera then. They have zoom and they'll still fit in your pocket
>>
>>2696969
It's an infinitely worse decision than just buying a compact camera.

You've come to us for advice as you obviously don't know shit, stop trying to act like you now know what you are talking about.
>>
>>2696969

>a pocket camera is fucking horrible

>investing in a zoom lens for your phone isnt that bad of a decision

Just had to put my trip on to let you know you're an idiot.
>>
>>2696942
That looks like some Moore-era Bond shit man, Iove it
>>
>>2696972
That dude isn't the OP. I appreciate the advice!
>>
ITT: people don't understand novelties
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.