[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free Outdoorsy Items
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: sweepstakes.png (1 MB, 1420x526) Image search: [Google]
sweepstakes.png
1 MB, 1420x526
>Warning: If you do this, you will receive spam mail.

I'm the anon that posted about the free Zippo a few months back. Marlboro has these giveaways a few times a year, and the items are usually something /out/ related. This time you can enter each week to win a week-long vacation. Once you enter the sweepstakes you can select one of the following free items.

>Bushnell Headlamp
>CRKT Viva Keyring Multi-Tool
>Rugged Bluetooth Speaker

Enter at: https://www.marlboro.com/

-Contest info-
>Must be 21+ years old to enter.
>Not available in MA, MI, VA, or anywhere outside the U.S.
>No purchase necessary to enter or receive any of the prizes.
>Sweepstakes begins on 5/23/16 and ends on 7/17/16.
>>
File: order status.png (10 KB, 1422x168) Image search: [Google]
order status.png
10 KB, 1422x168
I chose the Bushnell Headlamp. I don't really have use for a bluetooth speaker while outdoors, and the CRKT Viva just looks like a bottle-opener.

Hopefully the prizes next week will be a bit better.
>>
File: 01.png (3 MB, 647x2615) Image search: [Google]
01.png
3 MB, 647x2615
>>
>>774618
I chose the speaker, but only because I own a 150 JBL speaker that I use, but I could use a freebee speaker and not be as self conscious about it getting dirty or wet or lost while camping.
>>
Already own a headlamp, so I chose the speaker.
>>
>>774617
How much do you get paid to start these threads?
>>
>>774617
I got my free copper Mule Mugs from Marlboro. They were nicer than expected.

didn't get a zippo, they were all taken by the time I saved enough for the copper mule mugs
>>
from mrlboro, i have gotten
3 zippos, ( maybe 4 i dont recal)
2 kelty small containers,
one of the stanley thermos things,
a shitty leather keychain thing
now coming in the mail is a headlamp, and speaker ( family has an account they use and i use one )
>>
>>774732
i ended up almost getting the backpack, from the last thing but missed a day or two so therefore i was a bit ate
>>
File: Goonies.jpg (58 KB, 720x486) Image search: [Google]
Goonies.jpg
58 KB, 720x486
>>774725

Sorry if it seems that way, I still don't think anyone should ever buy those cancer-sticks.
>>
only 20, how do they check the age?
>>
>>775467

I think they use social security records.
>>
bump
>>
>>775642
looks pretty cozy accept for all those useless artsy decorations
and that one picture mounted so fucking high on the wall you need a telescope to actually look at it
>>
>>774617
Thanks for posting again OP. I actually got an e-mail from them, so I've already got my Bushnell headlamp on the way. I got a Zippo last time and this time I'm going to pay attention and start day 1 and accrue all the points to get somethin better. My buddy worked at Marlboro ranch for a year and said it was a lotta fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>774760
You're right, Marlboros are shit
>>
>>774617
>>Not available in MA, MI, VA, or anywhere outside the U.S.

SOB....effing government

don't use any tobacco, never have, never will....but it's better them wasting their dollars on me than trying to kill someone else with the death sticks
>>
>>775935
>Newports

Man... C'mon.
>>
>>775935
you know its pepsi by his images, not his trip

i was here for the last thread, but i dont remember what part of the process made it not work for me. might have been laziness
>>
File: geeps_sheeeeit.png (8 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
geeps_sheeeeit.png
8 KB, 261x195
>>776180
don't deride. newports and salems are an important part of his cuture anon
>>
>>776207
Kek, my dad smoked Salems and my mom Virginia Slims. I got menthol in my blood.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2432x2157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2432x2157
>>776193
That's also kinda what happened on /o/ for like a year before I ever started tripping. I would post pics of muh trucks for lots of discussions and after a couple posts people would realize it was me.
>>
File: Cola Gotouryouta (1).png (2 MB, 877x1159) Image search: [Google]
Cola Gotouryouta (1).png
2 MB, 877x1159
>>
>>775467
Last 4 of your social security number. They lock that shit down like Fort Knox.

Tobacco reps are also not allowed to give coupons to people under the age of 21, I work at a convenience store and they come in once in a while.

>got coupon code for $2 American Spirit coupons
>friend sends it in
>they send him a pouch to fill with cigarette butts to mail back so they can be recycled into flower pots
>still hasn't gotten any coupons

At least American Spirit sent us a Christmas card at work.
>>
>>778640
tfw one day i went to buy cigarettes and they wont sell because they raised the age from 18 to 21
>>
>>775935
>Has newports
Papsifag confirmed nigger
>>
>>774732
I used to collect discarded cig packs in the city.
Earned a T-shirt, Leatherman tool, two Swiss Army Knives, small binos, etc.
Easy if you're an urban scavenger!
>>
>>778851
i was in a gas station and they had a sign that our age limit is being bumped to 21 in a week. i don't smoke so i don't care, but my brother pointed out how much it will suck (in an amusing to us way) for 20 year olds who have had easy access for the last 2 years and will now have to go back to bumming or getting other people yo buy them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.