[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any outdoor fucking stories or y'all virgins? ITT: tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Mfwistealyourbitch.jpg (258 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Mfwistealyourbitch.jpg
258 KB, 1600x1066
Any outdoor fucking stories or y'all virgins? ITT: tell stories of losing your virginity outside, perhaps fucking a sexy girl at some camp, campfire, tent, hike, outdoors, etc

:)
>>
>Total 795kg
>Stacy sees
>we fuck like rabbits
>screams my name like an angel
>Chad!!!
>>
File: tumblr_mncmkjmb2e1ssoxzjo1_1280.jpg (508 KB, 1226x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mncmkjmb2e1ssoxzjo1_1280.jpg
508 KB, 1226x1920
When I was teen-aged me and a bunch of friends had a drinkin' party in the woods by the train tracks. being a square that i was i had prepared properly. SO by around 3am when everyone was passing out under bushes and in the dirt, i had a warm sleeping bag, spare socks, gatorade, extra cigabutts, etc. anyway this one cutey named matt (also my name aww) who was a year younger than me (he was probably 16 at the time) was all cold and shivvery so i let him climb into my sleebin bag with me. in the dark we played with each other's dicks all night with a bunch of drunk intolerant rednecks all around us. it was really my first gay experience and was exhilerating af
>>
>>729341

my thread is a fag free thread

>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1413708835945.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1413708835945.png
10 KB, 500x500
>>729343
o-ok
>>
>>729344
p.s. how bigs your dick?
>>
>>729339
why use a picture of board shits lol
>>
>>729346
4 inches flaccid but atm about 7 >:]
>>
>>729348
did you suckle on matts dickle?
>>
>>729343
Fuck off. Outdoors is for all humans.
>>
>>729353
not really, there wasn't any room to go down, and i think we were both super scared of being caught. just fondled each other. i didn't cumb but he did.

he has a wife and a kid now btw
>>
>>729347
he's what i think of when it comes to an outdoors-man
>>
>>729356
>gay people
>humans

audibly kek'd
nice one
>>
File: 20522457250_914980b467_h.jpg (278 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
20522457250_914980b467_h.jpg
278 KB, 1600x1066
>>
>>729357
did he cum on you or? and how did he fix his gayness?
>>
>>729361
More of this high testosterone natural please
>>
/out/'s resident tranny reporting in.

My butch friend massaged my prostate with her fingers and then the handle of her knife while we were camping, and then I ate her out while she played with my nipples. Technically I'm male and she's female so we're good right?
>>
>>729364
why is there literally a tranny in every thread i frequent
>>
>>729365
I am on my computer a lot because society hates me.

>work
>computer
>innawoods
Only places I exist
>>
File: 43138.jpg (25 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
43138.jpg
25 KB, 400x541
360 degrees walk away
>>
>>729362
nope he came on his stomach and under his shirt. sleeping bag didn't get goopy, or not much anyway.
>>
>>729368
No I mean it doesnt mater what board or thread im in; theres always a tranny
>>
I sucked so much dick in the boyscouts :)
>>
>>729370
You should fuck his son when he becomes legal age, to get back at matt
>>
>>729372
you must be tranny b8 m8. pheromones prolly.
>>
>>729374
ok i know it's a boring saturday and we've all been cooped-up all winter but let's keep the fucked up comments down please
>>
>>729377
>fucked up comments

its the natural order m9, nothing fucked up about it, I said legal age after all
>>
>>729337
>outdoor fucking stories
A lot of that goes on at the local rest areas.
>>
Fucked gf standing against tree. Was uncomfortable for her. Never fucked outside ever again. The end.
>>
>>729434
explain pls?
>>
>>729436
A lot of people don't realize that lots of the shit that seems fun is actually uncomfortable and not worth the trouble. Like fucking in a pool or hot tub.

I missed out on a chance to fuck some qt blonde on a little rowboat in some pond behind this kid's house when I was 17 or 18. Still ragrat that one. It was funny tho because some drunk jock football dude was all jealous and every time we were tryin to get in this boat he was like "I'm goin" and just pissed her off.

There's nothing like bein around jocks and bros with some 10/10 blonde and watching em all get jealous. Has happened a couple different times, not sure how.
>>
>>729463
HOMOS
O
M
O
S

Almost every forest preserve in populated areas is full of married dudes having gay sex. There was a forest preserve by my old house where some dude killed a couple gay dudes who were hooking up. He killed them with a rock somehow.
>>
Not my virginity but my first fuck.

Was at a local hiking spot with a river and rocks, we went behind one of the bigger ones not even that far from the trail and just started fucking. It was only her second time so she still bled a bit, was kind of gross especially with leaves and dirt but great orgasm was had
>>
>>729469
Your hand doesn't count as losing your virginity
>>
>>729470
I don't know why I said first fuck, I meant second. Now everyone will think I'm lying
>>
>>729467
This must be some sort of psychological phenomenon
This is insane , do they not have houses
>>
>>729469
ive fucked two virgins and none of them bled

did they lie to me ;_;
>>
>>729472
Lots of them are married dudes with kids and shit. It's just a quiet place without having to put a motel room on their credit card.

>>729471
It's ok, nobody would believe you anyway. I'm not even sure about the tranny.
>>
>>729474
You just didn't go rough enough. Or 3" isn't enough to cause any bleeding.
>>
>>729472
any social behavior that's deemed shameful or to be ostracised gets driven to rest areas, bathrooms, parks.

namely drug use, interracial french kissing, gay stuff. if it's driven back into the shadows, in the shadows it will flourish. in The Fens right in the middle of Boston's Bay Bay you can stick your dick in a bush and someone in there to start sucking it.
>>
>>729476
My dick is 7.5 inches large and i fucked the one bitch for one hour and five minutes and the other for 45 minutes
>>
>>729469
>only her second time so she still bled a bit
Being this fucking stupid.
>>
>>729463
>>729467
>married dudes having gay sex
yep
Most people having sex outside in rest areas, parks, parking lots, etc are straight guys having gay sex. They aren't gay, they're just not getting it at home. You'll understand when you get older.
Remember, if there is no kissing it's not gay.
>>
>>729486
No my friend, that side of the ruler is centimeters.
>>
>>729491
i have an alcoholic friend who doesn't get it at home and he just drives around wasted till 6am picking up filthy hookers. idunno seemed normal to me
>>
>>729493
Im sorry i have a penis twice the size of yours, you'll come to grips with it eventually
>>
>>729496
Damn, you should hang out with dude more.

>>729499
If you have to brag about it on a Taiwanese Knitting Forum, I'm sure there's an issue.
>>
man all this talk of dick is making my throat feel awfiully empty. i always get so fucking horny when i'm hungover.

where's that hot nordic dude who posts shirtless sometimes on here from time to time P:
>>
>>729502
>If you have to brag about it on a Taiwanese Knitting Forum, I'm sure there's an issue.
Not bragging, simply stating facts and then pointing out the obviousness of your projection
>>
Late in the year of 2013, my girlfriend (wife now) fucked on the trails of Green Mountain in Bremerton, WA. We weren't sure if the trails were abandoned, but it was pitch black night time when we hiked back down using the flashlight on her phone, which only had 14% life left.

Also in 2013 I dropped her pants and fucked her on a bench at Martha Lake in Lynnwood, WA.

In 2014 we fucked on a speed boat in the middle of Case Inlet near Gig Harbor, WA.
>>
File: s_geeps.png (17 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
s_geeps.png
17 KB, 261x195
>>729515
she's not wife material anon
>>
>>729516
If she still gives him that at 50, then fuck it. It might almost be worth her sleeping around if he can still get sumn after a couple kids.

>>729512
Hopefully he enjoys it
>>
>>729518
im not gay u fagit
>>
>>729516
Hell yeah she is, anon. The fucking continues after 3 years of marriage, even with kids.
>>
File: gper.png (11 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
gper.png
11 KB, 261x195
>>729528
>The fucking continues
>even with kids
>>
>>729547
Nothin like bottoming out on the fetus
>>
>>729359
This. No one likes queers here buddy...
>>
File: 19.png (18 KB, 493x808) Image search: [Google]
19.png
18 KB, 493x808
>>729551
>>
>>729565
>>729551
Except for all the other queers on this godforsaken site.

And that includes guys like this >>729491 who are still in the closet.
>>
>>729567
and you
>>
>Took my longtime GF into the boundary waters
>Her first trip
>Black flies were fucking crazy that year
>Mostly spend the trip wearing bug nets over our heads
>No sex on the trip yet, because we're just too tired to bang it out in the tent
>Cross the portage from Knife Lake into Amoeber Lake
>Stop at an unoccupied campsite for lunch
>Nice breeze, no bugs.
>Decide to fool around
>end up bending my then GF over and fucking her from behind
>Breeze dies down almost immediately and the black flies swarm in and start biting the shit out of us
>Girlfriend is freaking out
>I keep going until I finish and we're covered in fly bites
>>
File: stacy.jpg (98 KB, 500x686) Image search: [Google]
stacy.jpg
98 KB, 500x686
>>729337
After a long day outdoors, I fucked my girlfriend in a tent we were sharing with her brother and mother on a family hike. Although it was some of the slowest sex I ever had, it was absolute tantric cock torture. Try to imagine going slow enough to not disturb two others sleeping in the same god damned tent! Sometimes I wonder if one of them was secretly pretending to be asleep, fantasizing to our muffled grunts and quivers as my girlfriend and I petted each others groin ever so slowly to orgasm.
>>
>>729337
>Be herbalist and forest teacher
>find qt husbando whose masc and rural but from the prarie in a city I moved to
>take him to my town one day for a sweatlodge ceremony hosted by some elders
>another friend picks us up but before we do the ceremony I ask to stop on the side of the mountains to gather herbs
>friend stays in car and I take my bf through to oak woodlands
>find a glen carpeted in miners lettuce and soaproot
>ask him to start picking while I strip down behind him
>tap his back, he turns around. I kiss him and I unbutton and pull down his pants.
>Putting in some work
>pull him down, he lays while I ride him
>realize the time gone and hurry the deed
>pick herbs in bag hurriedly run off back to the car
>>
>>729474
Some girls bleed and some don't
>>
>>729368

Waaah

Go eat some worms
>>
Had a southern girl I dated and used to bang outdoors.

Went for an ATV ride with her in our property. Went to a secluded spot by a stream. Just bent her over standin up and fucked her right there. I always came inside her, put a lot of faith in birth control back then.

Also one time she came on vacation with my family and i, Allegheny national forest. Had a jet ski in the resivior there. Went for a little ride with her, found and island, once again fucked her standing up, came inside. Later that we we "took a nap" in our tent, fucked her while my buddy slept on an air mattes beside us. After we broke up she got pregnant, apparently her birth control finally decided to give up.

Used to have this friend who I used to fuck. She didn't get much attention from her husband so we used to get hotel rooms. One time went for a hike at a state park. We were a ways off the trail and just got horny. I fingered her to orgasm. She had pretty big labia, but she was very fair skinned so they were very light colored, and very soft. Her pussy was really nice. After the fingerbang, she sucked me off for a while.

Had this one girl I worked with, cute, red hair, pretty decent sized boobs, we used to flirt a little, but she was living with a guy. So finally she broke up with him, and we used to get drunk and fool around, but she never wanted to have sex, she'd always just blow me. Finally we went on a camping trip with others from work. Got pretty drunk around a fire. There was a small cabin at the camp that her and I were going to share, with some other people. Ended up in our own room in a tiny bunk bed. Finally got to fuck her. Drunk sex, but was pretty good. Ended up doing the same thing the next night. She had inverted nipples, but they would get hard and pop out when she got excited. Basically they would be inverted until my cock slid inside. I'd just sink it in deep once, and just feel my cock throb inside her, and could literally watch her nipples go from innies to outies.
>>
>>729475

>pay in cash

I know what you mean though. There's this little nature preserve a few blocks from where I live. More of a park size but full scrub. Fuckin things lousy with gayfags. Irritates the fuck out of me as I walk my dog there and they come out of the bushes with this stupid gay look on their face like they know the world's biggest secret.

Was walking pupper in there once and an old (50s) guy wearing clubbing clothes approached me and asked if I was the guy he was waiting for. Told him that no, I'm a cop and he got all upset, thought he was going to cry kek
>>
>>729474

Not necessarily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM79UBTwfsg
>>
>>729481

It's 2016 and gays can marry in a lot of places. It's barely risque these days.

It's about exhibitionism and risk that turns them on. Think about it - gays love drama even more than teenage girls, so you can see how they need a fucking super-injection of drama to make them feel excited, ergo public fucking.
>>
>>729337
>File: Mfwistealyourbitch.jpg (258 KB, 1600x1066)
>>>/hm/
>>
File: 1458405836882.png (119 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458405836882.png
119 KB, 500x281
>>729337
Was gonna post a story but noping outta here
>>
>at skicamp
>get drunk with friends, and go out for a walk with gf
>around 11pm, clear sky, many stars, fullmoon, great visibility
>temperature around -7 celsius, 30cm of snow
>walk up 500m in the woods without a flashligth
>fuck in the snow
>take a piss afterwards, gf is still holding my balls in her hands because they are warm
>feeling comfy
>go back to the cabin
>realise my pants are wet because of melted snow
>change my pants and enjoy the rest of the night
>best skicamp ever
>>
>>729481
Hopefully they aren't a super mutant.
>>
>>729337
Went on a hike with my girlfriend out on a mountain near Whittier Alaska one summer, found a nice little grotto with a pretty clean little pond in it. We went skinny dipping and then fucked. I bent her over this boulder on the shore. It was also just a great hike in general, tons of blue berries and salmon berries.
>>
My now ex and I went camping with some friends at a reservoir lake in Oregon. We had brought a few hundred jello shots with us for recreational purposes and were getting sauced. Both my ex and I were getting really horny, so we slipped off into our tent away from the fire and started going at it. Just pulled our pants down and started fucking. I kept covering her mouth because she is a loud fucker, but they must have heard us. I mean, it was pretty obvious what we were doing. A few minutes in, the floor of the tent started rising a little at a time. At some point I unzipped the tent fly and stuck my head out to find that they had shoved one of the inflatable orca pool toys that we had brought up under the tent and started inflating it. Both her and I couldn't stop laughing, and that was how I learned that the vagina contracts when a girl is laughing.
>>
>>729723
hot
>>
>>729797
lol
>>
Fucked my gf at the time in a tent with her parents, nothing special but I thought it was hilarious that she couldn't easily get up to clean up. Didn't even walk to the head with her, just passed the fuck out.
>>
>>730050
where did you cum on her?
>>
>>730059
Shot it on her mom
>>
>>730060
srs?
>>
>>730059
Came inside,
Birth control, I miss it. Her sister was a virgin, cute, horny, and envious of my gf so we caught her listening to us having sex, kek
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
>>730092
Wait so you banged her inside of a tent that your sister and parents were also in at the time?
>>
>>730107
Her sister and her parents, yes.

Caught her listening not in the tent tho
>>
>>730113
Wait so she went out of the tent to listen when she could have just stayed in the tent and listen?
>>
>>730119
Lmfao no, I mean not when we were camping but at her house.
>>
>>730126
How did you catch her listening, and what did her sister say or react when you caught her?
Also weren't you afraid of being caught fucking your gf next to her parents? Wouldn't she be afraid of getting caught?
>>
File: the-dar-297.jpg (73 KB, 600x1064) Image search: [Google]
the-dar-297.jpg
73 KB, 600x1064
>>729466
Having a girl whom others want being into you, or even just not giving a fuck about one they desperately want to fuck is an awesome feeling for me.
I think it's because it's incredibly empowering. All those hungry guys, everyone raised on sitcoms where it's always "lel the guys always want the secks", and then you don't give a fuck/ have the chick with zero effort.

Endless fun.
>>
>>730178
There was one time a few years back, I went to some incredibly bro-tier bar with my friend, his girlfriend, and her friend who was a straight 11/10. I think she had a boyfriend too and I probably wouldn't have a chance (she was also incredibly dumb though so maybe) but that was a funny night.

We were in a booth so my buddy and his girl were on one side and I was on the other side with this 11/10 girl. It was really loud in there, so me and this girl are talkin the whole time and we have to lean into eachother to hear anything. But the looks from all the thirsty bros with their chest hair hanging out sitting at the bar were priceless because they all woulda gone for her but it looked like we were together.

Then I had another girl who I was fucking for a minute but a bunch of people I chilled with were always tryin to hit on her and that was just annoying. She was crazy tho and I had to break that one off anyway just to get away from it.
>>
>>730189
Bro why dint you just show her your katana and knife collection, she woulda banged you on the spot
>>
>>730204
I don't know, my knife game isn't really up to par. Most of it consists of stuff that I find or people leave in my car. The 3 halfway decent knives I have actually paid for cost me <$80.

Maybe one day I will have enough money to buy a Benchmade. Errybody knows the bitches go crazy for Benchmades.
>>
>>730207
>>730207
just remember to get the length of blade that is the length of your dick
>>
>>730407
Really? I thought that was kinda an inverse deal. Either way I do have that big ass sword.

>tfw anon's mom didn't complain. His sister said it hurt a lil tho.
You can call me Uncle Pepsi from now on.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>730410
I'm thinking about getting a katana myself
Do you know any good places? I know your granddaddy smashed in a Japan head with a rock to get it but my grandfather unfortuently did not
>>
>>730417
No idea. Maybe that late night knife infomercial?

If you are thinking of a WW2 era one like that, I don't think they are super rare. I was trying to research it a lil more but couldn't find much beyond it being something like a Type 92 or Type 96 or some shit.

Grills love a sweet katana. At least that's what /b/ told me.
>>
>>730426
>type 96

im pretty sure those are tanks dude
i dont really have room for a tank

the "type" number is necessary because im pretty sure the japs named everything after a type, for example a type100 is a submachine gun, or at least thats what call of duty world at war taught me
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 640x1136
>>730429
Wikipedia told me those WWII swords were all named "Type 9x" so...
>>
File: type 99.jpg (25 KB, 663x118) Image search: [Google]
type 99.jpg
25 KB, 663x118
>>730431
the problem is that the chinks named EVERYTHING type9x
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x1136
>>730441
I mean you could type "Sword" afterwards.

Technically they are called "Shin Gunto" but then there are different styles like "Type 92" or whatever.
>>
>>730444
can i have yours
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>730452
Idk, I think I should hang onto that one. It's one of like 5 things that have actually been passed down through the family. Kinda like that spinner that Mainebub wanted.
>>
>>730453
>>730453
is that the thing girls shove in there assholes thatmake it look like they have a tail for fur fags
>>
>>730457
I would probably take the hooks off first.
>>
>>729369
>360 degrees
You finish in the starting point
>>
>>730467
Hi newfriend
>>
>>729369
well meme'd :-)
>>
File: 1431303732357.jpg (79 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1431303732357.jpg
79 KB, 798x770
>>729337
sex is for women and men who live through pleasing women
>>
File: Goku_(PeePee).png (43 KB, 231x211) Image search: [Google]
Goku_(PeePee).png
43 KB, 231x211
>be me
>be 17
>space camp
>go camping because astronauts do
>torrential downpour
>most tents leak, have to share
>10/10 qt is in my tent
>qt is two sleeping bags away
>devise plan
>next day fill other two sleeping bags with water
>people move out because they think there are leaks
>that night
>alone with qt
>make weather jokes
>qt laughs
>make flirty joke, suggests qt should combine bags
>qt surprisingly agrees
>holy shit
>don't know what to do
>ever since I was five, slept in only jock strap made from tube sock because I thought it was cool and it kept my boi dick in place and later got used to it
>literally had a tube sock over my dick that night
>fuck it, won't ever lose virgin status if I won't let qts see my tube sock underwear.
>zip sleeping bags together
>feel qts warmth on me, with qt facing away from me
>leg brushes against qt's butt
>feel no cloth
>dick rising
>my autism stumbles out
>"w-why aren't you wearing panties? Is it too hot in here?"
>qt giggles, turns to face me
>"Oh, I'm wearing underwear"
>look down
>right on qt's crotch
>is a tube sock
>...
>we fuck for hours

And that's how I became a pokemon master
>>
>>729373

Under appreciated post
>>
>>729341

My First time touching an other boy's penis went a lot like this, I was the younger one though, no alcohol or rednecks but a couple of girls were sharing the tent with us.
>>
>>729526
Defending from that
>>
>>729341
>>730760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjQAXsPTV2c
>>
File: feel_out.jpg (46 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
feel_out.jpg
46 KB, 511x511
>>729337
This is now a >tfw no gf thread
>>
It's weird, I get hornier imagining gay forms of sexual activity, though I've only ever gotten horny in person from girlsp

Then again I watched futa hentai from 12 on, only occasionally now but that undoubtedly is the cause of my awkward mix of asexuality/bisexuality

Anyways, no stories yet but my oneitis of 6 years is finally liking me back, at this rate we will be official within the month which still astounds me, after all this time suddenly she wants me
>>
>>730732
Did this actually happen lol
>>
>>729337
Banged a woman almost twice my age in a campground somewhere in GA when I was 21. Older women are always more fun.
>>
>>730909
what do you think?
think with your brain and not with your penis.
>>
>>730982
Im gonna say yes, it did happen
>>
>>730732
My keks
>>
>>730130
Bumping for an answer to this
>>
>>729356

Thus is not for fags
>>
>>731323
Im pretty sure I caught him in a lie so he just stopped posting
>>
>>731335
>not for fags
fags are humans, hobos aren't though. Neither are gypsys or carnies.
>>
>>729343

don't be a player hater.
>>
>>729486
Shit we got a badass over here
>>
File: grumpy.jpg (32 KB, 251x377) Image search: [Google]
grumpy.jpg
32 KB, 251x377
> in college
> spring break
> invited to go camping with my roommate, her best friend(down the hall from us and her roommate)
> we all are from Wisconsin so we camp in northern Wisconsin
> camping is great we hike a full day, then camp along the shore of a small lake
> fishing, swimming, relaxing, and canoeing
> day 2 a group of guy show up
> rather than take the hard trails and pack in they cheated and took a logging trail with vehicles
> camped 500 yards from us
> we meet and greet, they are from another college in Wisconsin
> hit it off pretty well
> we drink together, go on hikes, just nice guys all around
> around day 3 that afternoon we combine our camps
> girl in one tent, boys in the other
> that night we girls talk shop
> alright who is the cutest, who do we want to fuck, call dibs, make bets
> that night around the fire we get a flash thunderstorm
> huddled in our tents I hatch the first plan
> the rain and thunder lets up around 10pm
> I go over to the boy's tent and make the excuse that I need to use the bathroom and I'm afraid to go out alone
> the guy in particular is the one who escorts me to our makeshift bathroom
> the whole time I am dropping hints
> finally I just go out and say it
> “This weather makes me really horny.”
> the guy has literally no idea what do next
> Do I seriously have to light up my vag like a runway at O'Hare Airport?
> he just escorts me back
> rather than fuck me in the great outdoors he goes back and tells his buddies
> From our tent I can hear him brag,“Lol she want's the D!”
> didn't get laid, nor did any of us, or any of the guys
> I bet they were all inside that tent that night sword fighting each other

Still waiting on a good /out/ sex adventure... Maybe this spring or summer.
>>
Several.

Tent sex with ex gf, she was 18, I was 20. She was a PAWG with a C cup, but had that sweet metabolism that kept her looking fine. She didn't like the outdoors and wasn't interested at first, especially since her friend was in the next tent and she didn't want her to hear. A little neck-sucking and thigh-rubbin later and she yanks her panties down, and shoves me inside her. Doggy style always made her insta-come. She muffles her own orgasm, I pull out and jizz on her tits (she wasn't happy, but we had wet-naps). 7/10 because she wouldn't let me move a lot.

Few years later, new gf, we go hiking and shit a lot. Out in the woods in the middle of nowhere in summer, decide to swim in a creek. She changes into her swim suit. She had a fuckin rockin body, tiny ass, and perky b cup tits. Perfect little landing strip shaved above her innie snatch. Seeing her change gets me going. Seeing my cock through my shorts gets her going. I'm sitting in a shallow spot in the middle of the creek and she comes over and sits on my lap. We fuck like rabbits and she screams when she comes. Fuckin awesome. 11/10

Year later, another new gf. This one's hotter than the last one. Ginger with a porn star body. I seriously dated her because she looked like Faye Reagan. We're on an over night kayak trip with friends. We've been drinking, we're all pretty hammered. Crawl into tent next to gf, she's upset I drank so much. I apologize and we start making out. I'm still drunk and want to try anal, she's not into it. Have loud sex, friends in next tent cheer. 8/10. Few days later, we had anal. 10/10.

I've got a few with my wife I'll share of anyone is actually interested.
>>
>>732118
You live near Door County? I'm the guy that just posted that long ass story. Might could help you with your fantasy if you're up for my wife joining. She's bi and had threesomes in the past, and wants to again.
>>
>>732244
Sure
>>
>>732245
You're retarded
>>
>>732244
Cont.

Wife (then gf) is big into outdoors shit, too. We go kayaking one weekend. Had some decent tent sex at night, but that wasn't where the real fun was. Next morning we wake up, had pulled the little tent tarp off because it was getting hot as fuck and the breeze was nice. Sun is coming in through the trees and into the open-top tent (top half is pretty much entirely mesh). The way the light hits her naked body makes her glow, she looks beautiful. She can tell I like it and climbs on top of me and we start going at it. It's the hottest, sweatiest sex I've ever had. The sunlight, the birds chirping, the sound of the nearby rapids... it was awesome. She has a body shuddering orgasm and I cum inside her. She walks around the campsite naked for a bit- outdoor nudity is the best fucking thing ever- and we get dressed JUST in time for a group of rafters to come by. 10/10

Married her a year later. Go camping in Nebraska somewhere. We're in the tent at night and she gets horny. Climbs on top of me and pulls my pants down so that my boxers are caught under my balls. She won't let me pull them down any further and the pressure acts like a cock ring. She goes to town, covering her own mouth to muffle herself because she's pretty loud in the sack. Boxers are keeping me from cumming. She keeps riding, I say I can't take it anymore, she pulls my boxers down and grabs my nuts, I cum buckets inside her. She climbs off and I keep cumming. Wet-naps ftw. 12/10, now I own a cock ring.
>>
>>732407
Maybe, but check the dubs on the original post.
>>
>>729337
> Go /out/
> Dig small hole
> Lie down, penis goes in hole
> Fuck hole
> Fill hole in
>>
File: 1458514536775.gif (573 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1458514536775.gif
573 KB, 267x199
>>732464
Dude you fucked the whole earth woah
>>
>>729341
First experience with a guy was while my girlfriend was watching. He was this short kind of twink. She wanted to see us cuddle and it went from there.
Gave him a reach around, she grabbed me vaseline and i fucked him right there in his room.

9/10 felt great, better than a few times with her.
Cant see myself dating a guy though.

Anyone feel that way? That they'd fuck a dude but never date one?
>>
>>732730
i hope you said 'no homo' afterwards
>>
>>732739
I definitely didnt say "i love you".
>>
>>732739
that's only legally required if their balls mingled
>>
>>732730
Yeah that's still really gay.

What does this have to do with /out/? Are you coming out of the closet? It's not necessary, we already know Anon is an faget.
>>
>>732862
Im bi, already came to terms with it.

Not /out/ related, that was more me sharing my first gay experience like the other guy.
>>
>>729344
>>729486
There's no need to lie, no one knows who you are ;^))
>>
>>732872
Not lying my small dicked friend
>>
My dad raped me when we went camping when I was 13, does that count?
>>
>>732118
>What do I have to do? Kiss the fucking guy??
fixed that for you

Also I had sex in the park behind some bushes this year, there was some guy talking on the phone 3 metres away for the whole time
>>
>>733260
It got me hard so yes I suppose
>>
>>733269
I'm glad I made you laugh.
>>
>>733260
Did he kiss you? If he did it wasn't rape. But if he did kiss you it was gay assuming you're male.

Remember kids, if there's no kissing involved, it ain't gay.
>>
>>733276
Uh. Nothing on the lips I guess?

I don't think smooching negates rape, though.
>>
File: sh.jpg (57 KB, 523x333) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
57 KB, 523x333
a few years back, my girlfriend at the time & I were /out/ backpacking in the smokies when we felt the urge overcome us to get busy.
i thought that the name of the trail that we were on was most appropriate. "Sweat Heifer"
>>
>>733276
>kissing is gay

balls not touching, no homo
>>
>>729491
What the fuck? Just go on Tinder and find some milf to fuck. I do that all the time.

I'd never consider fucking a guy.
>>
>>733277
I bet there was all sorts of stuff on your lips
>>
>was first and only gf
>city girl through and through
>go to the family cabin
>take canoe and go to secluded spot because family is insanely curious about every fucking thing and can't take a hint
>of course it's fucking raining
>fall in crotch-deep mud while placing canoe for it not to drift us into the open lake
>fug
>meh/10

At least I became a real canadian.
>>
>>733288
well you're a boring looser. guys are best for fucking, especially /out/ fucking
>>
>>730119
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>733288
true, thats where i found your mom LOL
>>
>>733322
No youre a fucking retard and that guy is also a retard for being unable to properly communicate his thoughts
>>
>>733282
>>733282
>"Sweat Heifer"
sweat cow?
>>
>>733330
yeah my gf was fairly fat and sweaty lol
>>
>>733329
I didn't have any problems interpreting what his posts meant. Sure he forgot a comma, but it was in no means impossible to decipher. That's some super butthurt you got there homie.
>>
>>733333
>>
>>732245
Eau Claire actually.

And from Eagle River. We were in Oconto County.
>>
>>733519
Damn, my old neighbor has a cabin up near Eagle River. Butternut Lake I think? It's nice up there. Or it was at least last time I was there probably closer to 20 years ago.

I was looking at some Google Maps around the lake and it definitely looks like there are more newer houses there. I was hoping it was far enough out there where people from Chicago or even Minneapolis wouldn't be trying to build lake houses all over.
>>
I fucked my then gf against a tree at point reyes, ca. Was boss. She came. I came. Then we kept hiking
>>
>>733521
I live off of North Twin Lake. But I know where butternut lake is.
>>
first time > be 16yo me
> camping overnight at a relay for life event
> tons of people around, parents, etc
> gf wants to have sex in the tent while we're supposed to be napping at 2am
> large tent, but mesh divider to second half where 2 or 3 people are sleeping
> challenge accepted
> smash it from the rear between 2 sleeping bags
> cum buckets
> fall asleep

other time

> be 17yo me
> camping by river with new gf's family
> in tent on our own while ma and pa are off "fishing" on boat and drinking, etc upriver
> stick it in from the back again like before with other girl
> finger around under the thigh on clit since I was good at that shit then
> she came twice before we heard a boat rumbling up to the shore 20ft away
> parents came back to check on us and sit and drink by the campfire
> gf says her pussy hurts and I can stick it in her ass to finish
> only having (failed) at ass play once it was awkward
> ended up half in and super hard and coming buckets like a creamy donut

tl;dr - camping is fucking in tents!
>>
>>729723
Same gf, last year
>gf wants me to take her /out/ for our anniversary
>Want to go for a hiking trip
>Pick the Ice Age Trail in our native WIsconsin, way up north
>She's rocking the crimson wave like a motherfucker
> Plan on hiking for four days
>mfw her period doesn't stop for three days
>No sex
>last morning
>Get to the trailhead earlier than anticipated
>Waiting on my uncle who was kind enough to drive us to the starting point
>We're about an hour before we told him to show up
>gf tells me she's no longer on the rag
>Fuck yeah
>take her behind a copse of white pine and fuck her
>as we're banging, hear a truck pull into the parking lot
>It's my uncle's
>Keep going until we finish
I love fucking outside
>>
File: 1459260567171.gif (959 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1459260567171.gif
959 KB, 500x367
>>729337
Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.

Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the natural problem which is that they know that living to be pleased does not make really a life, yet knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men.
>>
>>729337
Used to fuck my ex on beaches, in small cave type dents in the ground wall on the beach (a lot of times)
Fucked her in a rock formation on the beach had a few huge boulders and beneath/between them just enough space for 4 people maybe 5. It was great, pebble beach floor, with full enclosure except the small entry only visible from the small beach at an angle, and one in the opposite sea side, which was also pretty neat... I miss that.
And a small secluded and secretive clearing under some huge pine trees. It was the closest thing to a forest ive seen and its only a few pine trees. I love that place.
Also loved fucking ex in spring time there.
Pretty much 90% of my sex with ex was /out/ on these few places.
>>
>>733887
>>>/r9k/ with your autism
>>
>>733887
please leave

shit, even small boards are getting infected by the angry neckbeard loser virus
>>
I lost my virginity in a tent. I was 16, she 14. Still legal! But nowhere to get nekkid, so I bought a tent. Lived in the suburbs, but there was a nasty swampy patch of land nearby. That became our spot. I'd set up the tent, pick her up, and we'd fuck like bunnies. Drive her home, go back and break down the tent. Every Wednesday for two years, as I recall...
>>
File: DSCF0100.jpg (3 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0100.jpg
3 MB, 3000x4000
I own a boat. That's gotta be the #1 guaranteed way to have naked outdoor sexy times. I highly recommend it...
>>
>>730905
I've never had gay sex, but... Long story short, I stumbled upon a spot where three old dudes hang out naked and drink beer by the river bank. Ended up sitting down with them, drinking beer and shooting the shit. And then I jerked off while they watched. Best fap of my life, no joke.
>>
>be innawoods with the gf
>bug season, flies and mosquitoes everywhere
>flies keep landing on us
>constantly swatting at our arms and legs
>we get horny
>gf takes off her pants and panties
>almost immediately a swarm of about a dozen flies starts buzzing around her vagina
I didn't fuck her and had a lonely wank somewhere in the bushes later that day, utterly disgusted.
>>
>>729343
Idiot.
>>
File: 45012851.jpg (65 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
45012851.jpg
65 KB, 300x250
>>734429
dat beaver island
>>
File: 1290047689828.jpg (28 KB, 537x276) Image search: [Google]
1290047689828.jpg
28 KB, 537x276
>>734429
>I own a boat. That's gotta be the #1 guaranteed way to have naked outdoor sexy times. I highly recommend it...
>mfw

https://youtu.be/7-lRNDm_H5U
>>
>>734429
>acne general
>>
>>733521
>was there probably closer to 20 years ago.
Wat are you like 50
>>
>>734418
Lol
>>
>>734587
Hot
>>
>>734626
I was gonna get a boat but thought I would just burn my money in a pile in the backyard. This way I don't have to drive the money pit anywhere to enjoy it.
>>
>>733521
>20 years ago
just to specify, how old are you exactly?
>>
>>734652
>hairy pussy general
>>
>at big basin with my woman
>hiking on this trail
>my manly hiking style turns her on
>too much work to go hide somewhere
>we reach a high point where we can be on the lookout for people
>goin to poundtown in the middle of the trail
>pull out and cum on the tree because I thought it would be funny
>only lasted like 2 minutes because nature is so beautiful
>>
>>734429

Hope you brought some hedge trimmers.
>>
>>735219
>"ew, underbrush"
>>
>>735012
Oh hey I seen that tree
>>
>>734429
Solid 7 right there
>>
>>735012
i am a human in the south bay as well.
i prefer castle rock
what other /out/ activities do you do, friend?
>>
i planted trees in northern Canada for 6 summers. I only hooked up 5 separate times with different people, which basically amounts to only once per summer. Some people I know really did the rounds in camps with about 30-40 people in them. Which also led to awkward moments/uneven semi-relationships, etc. Tent sex is terrible and I can't believe it took me so long to figure out it's not worth it. One of those times was with a guy I really disliked, in his tent. I wanted to ditch afterwards, but it was like -5 degrees out at night so I stayed put until the morning. Utterly horrible, I should've just left.

This summer I will absolutely not be doing this shit again. Time to be a self-respecting grown up lol
>>
>>729723
I have a similar story from down south
>Everglades NP with my girlfriend and a friend
>My friend was total 3rd wheel whole time
>Get to Clubhouse beach, set up camp well before sunset
>GF and I wander off to "look for fire wood"
>find nice little secluded beach
>Bend her over a dead tree
>Fuck her until the branch breaks
>Lay down and take a nap, butt naked
>Wake to two old people kayaking by
>Oh well, back to sleep
>Wake up to no-see-ums biting my taint

.We both fondly remember this and have re-created this a couple times in various locations.
>>
>>735671

Never been to castle rock, I heard it's cool though i'll have to check it out.

and besides that i've been to Mt. Madonna which is only an hour away from San Jose. I want to find some chill beach camping spots near santa cruz but nobody to guide me

Besides from that I go up to humbolt and mendocino area cause of friends.
>>
>>729369
You're here to stay.
>>
>>735432

On a scale of 1 - 100, sure.
>>
>>735690

Why the fuck would you ask a single friend to go camping with you and your gf? And what kind of idiot would say yes to camping with a couple?

Of course he was going to be a third fucking wheel
>>
Tried fucking my gf (now wife) in the summer in Nebraska. Got sand everywhere and then the mosquitoes attacked; we noped out and finished in the car.
Last fall I did a solo mission while grouse hunting though; it was rainy and the grouse were not cooperating so I took some Me time and enriched a beaver pond with protein.
>>
wishing to provide for a girl is the sign of degeneracy
>>
>>735684
R u a girl
>>
>>732118
Girl you need to make the 1st move. That is your problem.

> In Norway backpacking from Canada
> at a hostel when I meet another Canadian
> super cute wilderness type
> the kind of guy who smells of wood smoke and pine needle
> find out he is from Ontario
> I'm from Alberta
> through the hostel we find a outfitter where you can hike, camp, and rent equipment
> we Canadians go out into the mountains and pine trees for 2 nights
> travel about 9km and we find a even spot under some pine trees and in the bottom of a valley next to a slow flowing creek
> guy from Ont. knows a lot about wilderness in general including how to build a sweat lodge
> we find some saplings and use a tarp and parachute cord and bungee straps to make it
> after heating up the stone and got the place warmed up good and hot we jump in
> that night it gets to 7C
> nice and crisp outside
> Ont guy is in his swim shorts
> call him a pussy and I strip naked
> he fallows
> after spending about 30 min inside the lodge we exist and run into the stream
> after getting out of the stream we go back into the lodge
> we get alot closer
> start making out
> heavy fondling
> give blow job
> stop and let him fuck me
> that guy knows how to pace himself
> hands down the best lay I have ever had
> he last 2 whole hours
> we did however have to stop because the heat was getting to be to much
> we quenched ourselves midway through and continued
> after finishing we curl up in the same sleeping bag and are comfy all night
> the next day we do the same thing all over again

And that is the story of how I meet my now husband.
>>
>>732244
I'm honestly surprised humans talk to you
>>
My wife and I used to camp a fair bit, tent sex was the norm. We learned to bring a washrag with us to clean up afterwards.

Once, after we had kids, we were camping at a nice state park in the mountains. we slid out of the tent and made love next to the campfire. I only remember it because it was a really slow, soft, sensual lovemaking with me sitting up in a camp chair and her straddling me. was 11/10.
>>
File: love seat.jpg (131 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
love seat.jpg
131 KB, 1155x1155
>>736360
>slow, soft, sensual
>camp chair
One does not belong.
>>
>>736214
Not sure if female or gay
>>
>>736907
2 hours of anal would be very difficult. My guess is M impersonating F and a fair to middling fabriation.
>>
I try to fuck my girl innawoods as much as possible. I have 3 trail heads on my road alone though so the options are pretty endless around these parts.

>tfw she's on top and you cum so hard you close your eyes
>tfw you're both still and the next thing you feel is the wind hit your face
>tfw you hear the leaves rattling
>tfw when you open your eyes and stare up at the clouds
>>
>>733330
heif·er
a young female cow that has not borne a calf.

sweaty young female was my meaning here...she definitely was no cow.
>>
>>729337
Had out gf for last summer. Basically we'd go camping with a big group and fuck like crazy very night in my tent. Nothing was as smexy as trying to keep our friends from knowing every night in the BWCA or just when /out/.
>They always knew

Also, I highly recommend fucking doggy style while watching the sunset in the BWCA. Should be on all men's out bucket list.
>>
>roommates with 7/10 cousin
>she's too socially anxious to date
>like she starts shaking noticeably whenever she talks to someone she hasn't met before
>she's in her third year of college and still never had bf
>asks to practice romantic relationships with me
>pretend to be little weirded out so i don't seem incest desperate
>eventually accept
>start sleeping together
>not fucking, just literally sleeping in the same bed
>she's starts crying one after after the first four months because she thinks she's taken this way too far
>we've only hit second base at this point
>says she's sorry, she just feels so lonely
>reassure her saying I'm enjoying our "relationship" too and she's doing everything right
>hugs me and tells me she loves me
>elaborates that she doesn't just mean that in a family love way
>tell her i love her too
>not sure if I meant it at the time
>it's been three years since we started "dating"
>keep daydreaming about future with her
>tfw you grew up seeing cousin almost everyday so they still feel a bit like a sibling
>tfw you want to spend rest of life with her but family would never talk to me again if they found out
>considering it since most of my family already doesn't like me and they are kind of dickish to people in general
>no idea how friends would react, although some already joke about us secretly dating since we've each been "single" for so long

Cousin fantasies might sound fun af brehs, but you may experience some heavy odd feels when you actually get with cousin
>>
>>737971
WTF is this neckbeard fantasy garbage doing here? Take it back to /b/, loser...
>>
>>734716
That's a good thing, right?
>>
>>737971
If you're going to make something up at least make it not sound like shit
>>
>>729375
Are human pheramones a thing
>>
>>735963
Had one of the best wanks of my life watching friends fuck on a camping trip. Actually, watching their shadows on the side of the tent fuck. For whatever reason they left a lantern going in their tent. They were super quiet, but oblivious all the same.
>>
File: 1348161747134.jpg (45 KB, 572x549) Image search: [Google]
1348161747134.jpg
45 KB, 572x549
>>729723
>BWCAW
>fucked through a black fly swarm
you're at 100% approval rating anon, keep up the good work. Hol Ry!
>>
>>729796
Almost came to this, don't know why
>>
>>738353
Wow lucky
>>
>
>>
>>729768
Hot
>>
>>730005
Underrated
>>
>>729337
ITT a bunch of gays and teens getting off on other's fabrications. This board has gone to shit...
>>
>>740186
Angry closeted homosexual Virgin detected
>>
File: 1443124013760.png (35 KB, 1056x343) Image search: [Google]
1443124013760.png
35 KB, 1056x343
>>738353
>>738715
>>
>>729343
how is it /out/ in north carolina?
>>
>>737971
For real? It almost makes me feel a little for you. So close but yet so far...
>>
>>740884
How does that have anything to do with that stupid cuck BS? Another question: Why do all you faggots here want to be cucks?
>>
>>741048
He preyed upon a relative with social anxiety, for sexual purposes. Turn that almost feeling for him into almost calling him an actual sexual predator
>>
File: dankFAL.jpg (67 KB, 654x960) Image search: [Google]
dankFAL.jpg
67 KB, 654x960
>>741757

if you get off over a sexual act involving another mans penis, you are committing a homosexual act, however minor.

the whole cuck movement comes from people watching porn. boys and men are psychologically conditioned to derive sexual pleasure from watching another man fuck a woman they find attractive. So when they get a real woman, they also find it attractive to watch her get fucked by another man,because that experience is closer to their standard sexual experience of jerking it to another man fucking a woman.

so, if you watch porn, or get off over other men's sexual experiences, you are indeed in a minor way a KEK
>>
>>741784
>preyed
big words
>>
>>741784
Anon claims she agreed, if not, wanted it.
>>
>>729337
I lost my virginity outdoors. Wasn't really /out/ but it was a random persons front lawn at 4 in the morning after a party.
>>
>>742018
Classy girl
>>
File: bacon.png (607 KB, 715x949) Image search: [Google]
bacon.png
607 KB, 715x949
Went car camping at Yosemite with my girlfriend, a friend and a cousin. Woke up in the morning with giant erection and my girlfriend noticed. She starts stroking it and I move it towards her mouth. She sucks me off and swallows (she usually does) because nowhere to spit in tent. Shortly after we crawl out of the tent and smell bacon. My cousin brings me a plate of bacon and takes this picture of me after I ate it. Later that day my girlfriend and I hiked to the top of Yosemite Falls. It was a good day.
>>
>>742198

Oh and my tent is a piece of shit so it has a tarp hung over it.
>>
>>742198
Suprised you were able to find any girl to suck you off desu
>>
>>742198
You are 110% a bernie supporter
>>
>>741918
Nice pseudopsychology. Pretty sure most men get off on imagining they're the guy doing the fucking.
>>
>>742222
>110%
>110 percent
>110 out of 100
typical GOP math
>>
>>729730
Fucked an exgf in the back of a campervan with my parents just above us. Still masturbate to that memory, and it was 11 years ago.
>>
>>742324
>Still masturbate to that memory
i bet your dad does too >:D
>>
>>742337
>Well that's even hotter now
>finally surpassing the father
>Neitszhe would be proud
>>
File: crillary.jpg (75 KB, 526x389) Image search: [Google]
crillary.jpg
75 KB, 526x389
>>742315
>implying
>>
File: 1411941253919.png (60 KB, 203x198) Image search: [Google]
1411941253919.png
60 KB, 203x198
Went camping with the girlfriend and fucked in the tent.
Was nice, but strange because it was pitch fucking dark and I like to see what's going on.
>>
>>742431
>I like to see what's going on.
trap here. it's guys like you that ruin all the fun
>>
>>729341
Fuckin faggot. >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>742528
https://youtu.be/nDwQJ64UpFQ
>>
File: tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>>742198
sounds cozy, mate
>>
I banged a butterface behind some blackberry bushes on a smelly hobo blanket.
>>
I was walking down the train tracks one day enjoying a beer when I saw a chick tied to the rails. i ran up and untied her before a train came and we went into the bushes and made sweet love. didn't get a blow job tho
>>
>>742433
Eh, whatever you got packin', I just wanna see things go in and out. And I wanna see your face.
>>
>>742646
Classy as fuck. I hope I can be like you one day.

>>742528
>>742433
>>742198
4chan is incredible. Such a blend of mental illness and intolerance against those with the mental illness. It's like a Synagogue full of black Jewish Klan members.
>>
File: latest.jpg (140 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
140 KB, 800x603
>>742690
well aren't you a romantic
>>
File: geeps.png (10 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
geeps.png
10 KB, 261x195
>>742696
or a united states city police department
>>
My slutty wife lost her V in a city park when she was 14. Does that count?
>>
>>729341
I am out of this thread. Didn't make it past this comment
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.