[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457562412281765816001.jpg (683 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457562412281765816001.jpg
683 KB, 1600x1200
Okay, I've been unemployed for about a 5 weeks now and I'm god damn sick of it
I would like to figure out a way to live without a house and just hitchhike around and camp every night
I live in England and I have the option to travel anywhere in the EU so I could go to warm countries in the winter and travel around for the summer
Pic related, its me

I'd be up for learning anything, ideas?
Money making\ food \ supplies
>>
>>707523
learn to check catalog and ask in a relevant thread instead of making a new one
>>
Alright how long do you think I could hitchhike in Europe for with about 200 euros

I already have the equipment
>>
>>707565
Probably for a pretty good amount of time if you are willing to work on farms and shit to make some cash/get free food.
>>
I'll warn you ahead of time though, it's not that warm in Spain right now, and here in the north of Spain it's been raining at least a week straight by now.
>>
I'm kinda in the same spot, but I do have some savings from my last job, home and free shelter for as long as I want since I live with my parents.

I'm thinking about paking some stuff and buy go to a country with more opportunities for somehow /out/ related jobs, somewhere like France where I think that I can easly find a job on a farm or something. It is really the best I can get, because I was a yolo cunt in my teens and dropped the fucking high school.

I guess I could go to a country like Norway and hope to find some menial jobs but I sure as hell doubt they hire or need people with my lack of education, and even if they need they always can look for the rapefugees.

Other than that I'm pretty much fucked and either go back working on a factory again or attending clients in the next McDonalds near me.

Any Frenchfag needing someone that works for the minimum wage?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.