[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /out/ First ever post, wanted some advice/ panoramic perspective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-23-30-40.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-23-30-40.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Hey /out/

First ever post, wanted some advice/ panoramic perspective on this homemade black pipe shotgun I found. The only purpose it's for is hunting and self defense if shit were to hit the fan.
It's really cheap to make and is pretty straight forward, see pic.
I think you could make this really small and lightweight, illegal but wouldn't matter in the hypothetical shit-uation. Thoughts?

Noisy criket made the video on YouTube I screen shotted thus from "black pipe shotgun"
>>
>>638539
Is there footage of it firing?
>>
Op.is a faggot.

> had to
>>
if
>the barrel is not shorter than 18 inches
and
>the overall length is not shorter than 26 inches
a shotgun in that setup would be legal under US federal law. check your particular state laws
>>
slambang shotguns like this one can be used fairly effectively, although slowly. irregularities in the chamber make extracting spent ammunition laborious
12ga ammunition and 3/4" steel pipe can be found almost anywhere in the US. if arming yourself or others quickly and cheaply is important, this is a good option
>>
>>638539
>>>/k/
>>
>>638539
Why not just buy a break action single shot shotgun? They are dirt cheap.
>>
>>638666
OP is canadian and gun laws are a hassle if your only using it for protection/hunting on a few trips throughout the year
>>
>>638539

ATF, this is not /k/ so plz go.
>>
File: Why.jpg (6 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
6 KB, 283x178
>>638678
No they're not. You get your PAL for like 50$ by booking an appointment, then doing a day in a classroom. It takes only 2-3 weeks for the mounties to verify your background then you can buy all the cheap long guns you want. I'd rather do that than risk getting caught with some illegal weapon that could potentially blow your face off or get you years in jail where the shit's already hit the fan. Jeez.
>>
>>638682
they are pretty safe but retarded for hunting
no proper sight huge jerk as firing action barrel not straight as a gun barrel and no crimp so it scatters randomly
the range on this thing is only good for walkup ghetto assasinations
>>
>>638718
Seems like the PAL is better on the whole. I really wouldn't risk getting caught with an illegal firearm, not in this climate.
>>
>>638732
if you can get legal firearms it should be the way to go. here it's almost impossible to get license so i have considered a few times to build one. but quality and reliability would be problematic and i would still need to find bullets which are the real weapon truth to be told since you can stuck them into any barrel and they would be lethal. so all in all it's hopeless.
i'm gonna try a sporting licence which not allows for keeping ammunition but for shit hits the fan i can hide some ammo out there in a cache would be near impossible to prove it's mine even if found cause they are not registered nor uniquely identified.
>>
>>638733
This is generally the idea, A disposable cheap af semi effective weapon I could stash. Figure this is an effective choice?
>>
>>638751
like i said no i don't think it's gonna be effective but at least illegal.
if you plan on murdering someone sure it's a good choice to have a throwaway one-shot pipegun that has no identification and once you are rid of it there is no tie it to you.
unless you are a ghetto assassin niglet get a real gun imo.
>>
>>638564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OoBwLVXpFc
Skip to :27 seconds in to bypass lame shit.
>>
>>638571
<3>>638682
I'll be getting a pal for sure.
>>
>>638718
walkup ghetto assassinations of armadillos
>>
>>638792
watch out with those buggers not only the shots can bounce off them into your face but you can also get leprosy
>>
>>638755
The video even says the only reason the pipe doesn't blow up in your face is because it's shitty. 1:00 in, the barrel is too big to make a seal, so the shot doesn't come out as fast.
>>
>>638733
Where are you anon?
>>
>>639049
Still any good in its current state?

I wonder if it could be fixed
>>
>>639245
Eh? The land of maple syrup and igloos.

And a bunch of fuckin looneys.
>>
>>638539
Shouldn't this be on /k/?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.