[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a rather specific question /out/, and it's one that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 032-1.jpg (314 KB, 800x747) Image search: [Google]
032-1.jpg
314 KB, 800x747
I have a rather specific question /out/, and it's one that probably won't go over well but ill try anyway.

I really like learning about bushcraft, survivalism, preparing for SHTF and all that. Not that I feel that it's super important or will be useful but because it's fun and there's still that one in a million chance of it actually helping me someday. However I'm trans which is why I'm asking if it's possible to get estrogen in a survival scenario. I know other people who rely on certain medications have asked similar questions but I haven't seen someone with my case since this kind of thing isnt very popular with traps.

Feel free to ignore thread and let it 404 if this is considered too taboo of a question
>>
Probably not, but I could be wrong. Better start widdling yourself a survival vagina
>>
>>635586
Capture wild animals, gut them, and eat their ovaries
>>
> get estrogen
> too taboo

Not at all. You will need to cull the sex organs from prepubecent girls 10-12 y/o and eat them raw.

3 to 5 per week.

Should not be a problem for a disgusting, freak sinner like you!

Die in HELL, PERVERT!
>>
>>635590
outist
>>
>>635586
Realistically, any prescription medication will be near impossible to get in a SHTF scenario.

If it truly turns to chaos, pharmacies will be raided very early on. People would just loot everything, even if it's meds they don't need.
>>
>>635609
> gonna loot that faggot's ass
>>
>>635586
About 2 seconds of googling plant based estrogen gives you some answers. Grow your own
>>
>>635586
Your meds will probably be left in any raided pharmacies. Most people will be looking for painkillers, albuterol, insulin, SSRIs, and other treatments for people with medical problems.
In an SHTF scenario your going to have to forget being a special snowflake. It wont kill you. Not to mention why bother being trans if there's no more internet to give you attention. In any lawless scenario you'll probably want to hide or kill yourself honestly. You'd be raped to death or just tortured for what you are.
>>
>>635619
> raped to death
> tortured for what you are

Sounds kinda hot, really.
>>
>>635586
If you undersand basic biology you will understand that estrogen is made in the body from nutrients.
These nutrients obviously come from nature.
You can ressearch yourself wich products are good for estrogen. I think soja beans, and barley have the highest contents.
Now compared to lab-made MtF hormones the natural way will be a lot slower.
Or you just collect some boxes of birth-control pills and take them with you when you are /out/. Pills are lightweight and small anyways. Take 1 or 2 a day.
>>
>>635635
> additional advantage of not getting preggo in a survival situation

That's gotta be a sell for op!
>>
>>635631
In SHTF I'll keep my eye open for ya.
>>
>>635609
>People would just loot everything, even if it's meds they don't need.
I can see it now.
Groups of survivalist transsexuals, raiding and murdering to obtain their next dose of estrogen.
>>
Polycarbonate drinking vessels?
>>
stock up on estrogen rich fruit
http://bembu.com/estrogen-rich-foods

some of that shit is quite durable if stored correctly
>>
File: you will grow out of it.jpg (138 KB, 910x577) Image search: [Google]
you will grow out of it.jpg
138 KB, 910x577
>>635586
if ever get into a difficult situation you will not a give a fuck.
while you struggle for safety, food, shelter, health you will not have time or energy to feed yourself delusion pills.
>>
File: 1367715957340.jpg (277 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1367715957340.jpg
277 KB, 1366x768
>>635776
But anon, I was kicked out for being trans when I was 15. I was homeless while looking for work, dealt with cold and hunger and still managed to graduate high school with good grades. My ability to deal with harsh situations is what led me to get into survivalism. In fact, being trans puts you at far greater risk to be in difficult situations. If you have one big problem, adding other big problems doesn't just overwrite your original problem. Yes you have to prioritize but that doesn't mean some things go away.

Also, those pictures aren't at all indicative of the aging process for a transsexual. The older you are when you start hormones, the less effective they are, especially after 20 years of age. There isn't much effect at all past your 40s. If you start young, you'll age fine.
>>
>>635776
That filename haha
>>
File: op is of questionable sexuality.gif (835 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
op is of questionable sexuality.gif
835 KB, 450x338
>>635777
>Yes you have to prioritize but that doesn't mean some things go away.

i see it in a maslow pyramid kind of way, not taking the meds is without mid /long term consequences. just like a homosexual in the 1930 who couldn't out himself, you will have to live with the wrong body/ sexuality issue. but you will survive.

but if it's no longer a question of surviving but thriving.

then the best bet to find something is to look for menopause plants in the internet. stuff like ginseng and black cohosh i guess. tough i would assume it would be very very difficult to get the dose right / and have a year long supply, while simultaneously not destroying your organs with tannins.

as said by others animal organs could be a source too. but same dosage problem. also what if you need to eat 0,5 kg of ovaries a day to get the dose? that would be a almost prohibitive amount to gather.

also estrogen is the first issue, then comes shaving and makeup styling. otherwise it will be a hard sell even in a shtf world.

tl:dr best look for menstruation help or natural menopause help/medication. its at some extent about estrogen.
>>
> itt poor sap taking such obvious bait

Poor saps.
Obvious.
Bait.
>>
>>635615
soy
not even onvce!
>>635586
in all seriousness that would be the least of your problems like for me not getting a nice hamburger anymore.
just invest in a straight razor cause the disposable ones can't be used for long and you got to shave that growing manfur that's the best you can do
also in a couple of years you gonna be so ugly and manly that nobody will mistake you for anything else hormones or not traps and trannies don't age well this is a fact
>>
>>635586
i think you would forget all about that self created problem in a situation with actual, life threatening problems
>>
>>635790
Don't care, would fuck a qt trap if I found one in the woods.
>>
>>635940
In SHTF? Then his homo gang come outta bushes and steal your shit, fuck your shithole and eat you.
>>
>>635586
Aside from all the flamer flaming, this thread does bring up a good point. You should always have a stockpile of any medications you need. Whether from zombies or financial stress, it's best to not run out.
>>
>>636043
> must...
> get...
> moooore...
> crack...
>>
>>636106
Cocaine and heroine actually make great items for bug-out bags! Long nights of walking on blistered feet, and you'll need to stay wide awake and pain free! Just ask the US military, they've used drugs extensively for decades to help their soldiers perform better under stressful conditions. They call this the war, on drugs.
>>
>>635586
if you're ever in a survival situation, your desire to identify as a woman DOES NOT come before your NEED to acquire water, food, fire and shelter.

see maslow's hierarchy
>>
File: 1448417534256.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1448417534256.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>636309
>>
>>636043
dude few months is the shelf life for most meds
some stays okay for years but should be stored in ideal conditions ie low humidity low temperature.
>>
>>635986
Doesn't matter, got trap pussi
>>
>>636376
That doesn't necessarily mean that they lose their efficacy, though. In many cases "best by dates" are to trick consumers into throwing out, and thereby necessitating replacement of, perfectly good items.

Never trust anyone who can profit by lying to you.
>>
>>636452
dude i work for pharma companies it's no joke
the pills lose their effectiveness day by day especially when not stored in ideal conditions
that is why pharma companies are so anal about temperature control and conditions during the entire process and shipment otherwise the drugs wouldn't even last for the exp date.
taking drugs past the expiration date is a bad gamble many stuff especially antibiotics can be dangerous not simply lose potency but break down into toxic shit.
>>
>>636478
on the other hand i just found some interesting stuff tho seems like many drugs can remain potent past 9-15 years their expiration date even, but their non-toxicity was not explicitly tested only their activity.
guess you can stockpile some of the stuff after a little bit of research. mostly the pills and store conditions matter a lot.
>>
>>636438
> a pathetic high water mark, at least you lost your virginity before they ate you
>>
>>635586
there are tranny hippies who think they have herbal mixtures that do it, most of them have beards and deep voices, sorry to say it but the trannism you have in mind is only possible with modern society, the best you can do is be ready to snip yourself and hope not to die from infection and hope you can team up with a group that will humor you and not see you as a liability.
>>
File: 135638219980.png (11 KB, 749x748) Image search: [Google]
135638219980.png
11 KB, 749x748
>tfw no qt3.14 trap camping buddy
>>
>>636569
I knew a tranny in real life who cut their own balls off. They were featured in a BBC show about body modification. They were quite proud of their achievement and often tried to show digital pictures to people they had just met.
>>
If SHTF you'll want to go easy on estrogen and let test flow
>>
>>635586
OP, don't worry!!!

A good way for males to build up estrogen is to develop cirrhosis, so the liver will no longer metabolize/breakdown estrogens. And to be super morbidly obese. Adipose tissue has aromatase, which can convert testosterone into estrogen.

If you can't find estrogen medications, you can take antipsychotic medications. They will also cause gynecomastia and help.
>>
this exact same thread has been made numerous times with this exact same picture. and the response has been the same every time.
>>
>>636607
This.

>>635776
Also this.
>>
>>636438
>be innawoods
>most off humanity is gone
>no pussy in sight for months
>deer are starting to look sexier day by day
>find trap
>think whatever a hole is a hole
>find shitstained filthy unwashed hairy asshole with little dongles of shit around it
>nah let's find those deer!
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.