[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys see this shit? http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: img-thing_imad.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing_imad.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
Did you guys see this shit?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/us/texas-campsite-murder/index.html
>>
File: 1439358795909.png (339 KB, 579x430) Image search: [Google]
1439358795909.png
339 KB, 579x430
>>632667
>be american
>not pack heat all the time
Shit happens. Here in Europe in some countries we have terrorists, you fuckers there kill themselves for no reason. Good job.
>>
>shooting
Where have all the real killers gone?
>>
>>632839
Ah, the good ole' knife and rope days, eh?
>>
This would never have happened in Australia
>>
>>632985
Is this sarcasm?

Because this happened

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpacker_murders
>>
It seems to me like the guy got pissed off that this family was camping near his house, even though they owned the land. Probably were fishing or something and up until they bought the land he had the whole pond to himself.

Reminds me of a couple muh /k/ shitposters we've had on /out/ from time to time. Probably is one of them.
>>
>>632987

Ah yes, the "I had the pond all to myself until they came along" defense.
>>
>>632990
Yeah the old "stand muh pond" defense
>>
they were probably shidding in the water
>>
Sounds like there was some raeps too
>>
>>632667
So this faggot killed a 6yo kid as well?
Our gun laws let any nut job get a gun because muh" SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
What makes someone so asspained they'll kill families camping?
I'm baffled. I hope he gets the needle and they botch the execution and it takes an agonizing hour to die from a stress induced heart attack.
Yes I mad
>>
>>633188
Me too friend.
>>
File: 1434741245567.jpg (121 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434741245567.jpg
121 KB, 1024x1024
>>632992
Lake castle doctrine
>>633007
>007
>>633189
I was afraid I was going to be called edgy etc
Glad someone agrees with new
>>
>>633191
>new
*me
>>
>>633188
better question is why didn't the 6yo murrican and all the family had guns
>>
>>632987
I doubt it. Rednecks will usually shoot your dog, shoot out your tires, light your barn or truck on fire. They aren't dumb enough to straight out murder someone over it. Dude has mental issues most likely...
>>
>>633188
>Our gun laws let any nut job get a gun because muh" SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

and this is notable why ? You rather him kill them one by one in night using a mora and have them all die by Exsanguination ?
>>
File: 1423761395264.jpg (47 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
1423761395264.jpg
47 KB, 620x347
>>633200
So he's a redneck.
Go to the dog thread and there's a bunch of anons claiming they'll Swiss cheese your dog if it's off its leash and so much as farts in their general direction.
I really think these guys fantasize about killing things in " self defense"
They are just itching for a reason.
I bet that little boy had a hoodie on and had some watermelon Arizona iced tea and Skittles.

>>633203
Because there's a better chance of defending yourself against a meme knife instead of a mag dumping faggot.
>>
>>633207
>I bet that little boy had a hoodie on and had some watermelon Arizona iced tea and Skittles.

I doubt it. I don't think the kid tried to murder him first :^)
>>
>>633210
Sure he did, it was pure self defense.
The kid had a flaming marshmallow on a sharp stick! And he was looking at him!
magdump.exe
>>
>>633207
>Because there's a better chance of defending yourself against a meme knife instead of a mag dumping faggot.

ok then set everyone on fire then, padlock the trailer and tents will go up no problem. Horrific death and nothing you could defend against.
>>
>>632667

>5'7
>murdered people because he was insecure

When will they learn
>>
>>633219
/fit/ pls go
>>
>>633239
Manlet detected
>>
>>633239
>manlets
they will learn when?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.