[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dew Trail CYOA #40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 20
Let's bring closure to this shit, surely you guys have made it to the acceptance stage of grief by now?

Let's try to make these last few posts fun, eh?

------------------------------

You're not going to jail tonight, not right now anyway. You're only chance is to take Erika down and since she's got a gun you have to think of something. It doesn't take long to come up with an idea, it's dirty but now isn't the time to care what she thinks of you.

"You're wrong, I'd forgive you, y-you're just doin' what's right." you tell her with a half smile "You don't have to hurt the car, I give up."

She lowers the gun once more, looking relieved at your response.

"Th-thanks Jamie, I know this has to be harder for you than it is for me." she replies, starting to walk to her car, to call in the police no doubt

"Can I get 1 last hug? You're gonna be the last girl I see for a while..."

She stops, looking at you with a small smile and a hint of red.

"You weirdo, I'm about to put you behind bars and you still want to get close to me?" she lets out a sigh with an eye roll "Guess I'll give you that since you're giving yourself up."

Ahaha, this is actually working out so far, all you have to do now is get close to deliver the blow. As you draw near she opens up, yeap, here goes nothing. Time to plant a solid blow between the legs like she's done to you more than once.

"I'm sorry it ha-" she tries to get out

With a single kick filled with all the revenge you ever wanted on this bitch she hits the ground in sobs and whimpers. If it wasn't for the attendant maybe you'd even see how she likes it when someone takes pleasure in your pain. Instead you get her revolver that she let go of and start backing away. A glance at the attendant has him sticking his hands up.

"Don't worry man, I'm not gonna do anything to you." you reassure him

He stiffly nods as his response, finishing his job of pumping gas.
>>
>>14915522
You return your gaze to Erika, hard to believe this is the same girl who's always acted so tough. She's the 1 responsible for basically fucking your whole life up and after all the risk you took for her she was seriously going to get you arrested? Fuck her, she's going to regret leaving that 455 idling because that's what you're leaving in.

Once it becomes clear what your intentions are she starts to panic.

"No, no, no, no, no! Don't take my fuckin' car, y-you can go ju-"

"No shit I can go, you're laying on the ground crying, who the fuck's gonna stop me?" you ask with a glance over at the attendant

You never planned on doing a single thing to him but he's taking off towards his car. Well, guess it's going to be you and Erika.

"Jamie, please, I'm beggin' you, don't take it. I-I won't say anything, I'll even give you 1 of my tags to leave with. If you take off in my car you'll have the police and every fucking investigator looking for it!"

Shit, you don't even have a tag on the '57, good for not being identified, bad for being low key. Not that there can be many black sedan deliveries with those wheels running around, you've certainly never seen any of them. Then again if you take the Hurst Olds it's not like you're sticking around here for long.

Whatever, you open the door and take a seat, before pulling away you look over.
>>
I don't know if I'll do it next post but I promised you fgts a lewd story typed out by me at the end.

I'm sure Niggertits would be better at it but whatevs.

>>14915534
She sits up, looking at you in silence. She looks so defeated, like this could never be the smug, shit talking Erika you've known. She looks more nervous now than ever, she looks at the ground, pondering anyway she can to get this car from you. By time she looks up to make eye contact with you it looks like she thought up something she's unsure about.

"I-if, I l-let uhh you be my...1st time, w-will you please? I-I'd rather have my car...i-it means more to me than s-something stupid like virginity."

A) Nope, time to go.
B) Shoot her before you go, that way she won't have to deal with this grief.
C) Sounds like having a sedan delivery is about to pay off, have some fun with Erika.
D) Seeing her laying on the ground in tears and reaching this level of desperation was enough for you, you'll leave in the '57 once you get your tag.
>>
>>14915552
D.
>Fucking her
What the fuck dude? Writing choices for these /o/tistics has gotten to you.
>>
>>14915566
Because having the option means I changed.

Feel free to complain when the morally bankrupt vote for it.
>>
>>14915552
C
This story couldn't be any worse lmao
>>
>>14915626
>This story couldn't be any worse lmao

Yup, I think that comes with letting /o/ decide what direction the story takes.
>>
>>14915552
this storys gone to shit but damn if that wasnt satisfying, im goin with A)
>>
A, in the delivery.

Shoot the tires on her car. At least 2 of them, that way if she has a spare she's still fucked. take whatever cash she has and split in the delivery.
>>
A
>>
>everytime we get near Erika we get fucked over somehow
>suddenly when we finally have a secret agenda, it works just as planned
>muh diceroll
>>
>>14915552
D).
>>
>>14915552
A, paint it black asap. Then it's just any other Olds cutlass.

Make sure to give her a look of disgust and remind her she fucked up your chances to her the 55 back.
>>
>>14916047
*chances of getting the 55 back.

Don't let her near us by the way. Anyone who votes c is begging to get fucked over royally in whatever fucked up trap OP has set up.
>>
Just fucking D. Jesus just let this fucking story die for christs sake
>>
B.

Take the plate. Put her in the Olds and burn it.
>>
>>14916047

No, we did when we autistically swung at Brian when he offered to let us buy it back.

Also, D.
>>
>>14915552
B
>>
If you fags do anything that leaves her alive, at least shoot her fucking Teague radio and her tires.
>>
D, but act like you're gonna fuck her then leave with her pants. Bitch deserves it. But be careful though because she would totally try to pull a fast one so it might not be worth it.
>>
>>14915761
>muh lets always act retarded around this 1 character
>wonder why everything goes bad

>>14916134
I'm trying.
>>
A or D, whatever gets the most popular. Leaving in the Hurst/Olds would be dumb since we'd never be able to register it, but at the same time, fuck her.
>>
>>14915736
M8, leaving her in the delivery is D

Also D, good on us for finally fucking up that bitch
>>
Option c pretty much makes me sick to my stomach.

Going with A) because the cops are looking for a 57 delivery now anyway.
>>
>>14916627
Like we couldn't pay a guy to forge a new title.

Either that or everyone keeps their title in their car in this story and we already have it.
>>
Holy shit put my vote to whatever doesn't involve fucking her, she'll probably bite Jamie's dick off
>>
>>14916698
I thought it over. Decided I couldn't vote that way. Erika was pretty much the best one in the story. I'm gonna go D.

Make it super quick. Disable the radio and get the tags yourself. I wouldn't give her any chance to do anything
>>
File: straight2.png (904 KB, 566x782) Image search: [Google]
straight2.png
904 KB, 566x782
where did this story go wrong

Jesus fucking Christ
>>
D
>>
>>14916864
The second op gave /o/ a choice in anything
>>
>>14916718
In that case, fuck it, I'm changing >>14916627
to D because fuck Erika
>>
>>14917000
fuck I meant A because fuck Erika
>check em tho
>>
>>14915552
A
>>
A
>>
>>14915552
"Your virginity? Sorry, my foot already took it."
I'm conflicted even though I'm the one who suggested swiping the Olds. Seems a shame to ditch the Hearse after so little time with it. But any extra time like pulling the license plate might fuck us. Especially since we know she knows her own license plate number. I guess D, disable the radio, shoot out a tire and put a round or two through the radiator of the Olds, don't bother with a license plate and just fuckin take off.
>>
>>14915552
B

fuck everything
>>
A
>>
>>14917854
shooting might bring extra attention to us but I kinda like this idea anyway
>>
File: 57chev73052-5.jpg (181 KB, 703x315) Image search: [Google]
57chev73052-5.jpg
181 KB, 703x315
D

i would rather see Jamie go out in a blaze of glory of a puddle of cum
>>
a
>>
A
>>
D)estroy radio as we leave. Let he know we don't know why, but we really did like her.
>>
>>14920090
I can get behind this
>>
A) for autism
>>
>>14915552
D) I don't really like what the story had become, but i don't want to fuck it over for the sake of it.

>>14916698
Same here anon, i'm against rape...

>>14916792
>>14920090

As these Anons said, disable a little her car (tires/radio but not the radiator) and leave with a tag.
If we damage her car, she will probably hunt us until we are dead. We tried to leave the town sorta clean of everything, let's not fuck everything over one more time.
She showed that she cared at least a little about us, don't ruin everything.

Btw, where is Ronnie? I didn't get it, he is still at carpenter's?
>>
A
just get the fuck out
>>
>>14920741
Change this to D, actually.
>>
>>14920714
You should still type up C if OP doesn't desu
>>
A, fuck that bitch, she forfeited her car when she came chasing us in it.
>>
>>14915552
D, The attendant has already called the cops, disable the radio (rip out the mic), leave with no tags.

"Guess that's how guys like Teague are made, huh"
>>
Man, this getting home at 2AM shit kills any chance of 2 posts. Will get something out in the next few hours.
>>
>>14915552
Maybe seeing her in this state as you feeling some pity, it definitely fills you with some satisfaction as fucked as that sounds. You'll let her keep the car, just grab your tag and leave.

You turn off the car and walk around to pop the trunk, she's got a collection of tags to choose from. You grab 1 at random along with a screwdriver, once you get it on the car you toss both at Erika.

"Huh, y-you're just giving it to me like that?" she asks, looking at you in disbelief

"Yeah, so where's the radio at? I wanna make sure you can't call this in."

She's slow to get up, obviously still in pain. You get a wary look from her but she forces a smile quickly to cover it, there's no way she can view you in any kind of positive light right now. If she's honestly smiling at you she's the true weirdo.

"Th-thank you for not taking my car. It's under the driver's seat, I haven't even said anything to Teague since I started after you..."

Not stopping you from pulling the mic out just in case, you can't take any risks with her. Takes a few good yanks to get the mic out, almost feels as satisfying as getting a little bit of revenge. As you walk towards your car you look back at Erika who's back to leaning against the pole.

"I said I'm letting you go, I meant that, just get outta here in case the attendant called the cops."

Shit didn't even think of that.

This is all over now, you hope so anyway. Your car doesn't blend in the greatest and Teague could have put the call out to look for it. If you're lucky he's been occupied with Carpenter. hopefully Ronnie made it out ok.

A) Not how you wanted to go but maybe it's time to put this county behind you.
B) Go home, you need to grab some things. Hopefully Dad is home by now too.
C) Ronnie's, only way to know for sure is to go by there or call, you'd prefer a face to face.
D) If the VW guys are still at the drive-in you can at least tell Cheryl you're leaving and get some advice or something/
>>
Don't be fucking idiots, the cops are on us. A
>>
>>14922286
A) drive away and remove the Jamie mask to reveal Teagues aviator covered grinning face while camera blacks out.
>>
File: 14180661677540.jpg (14 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
14180661677540.jpg
14 KB, 640x360
>>14922286
A) Drive.
>>
A. The golden shores await us.
>>
Shoot that fucking car on the way out.

A.
>>
What about the note on the steering wheel OP?
>>
>>14922557
I'm going to go ahead and say that if we hurt that car things are going to go a whole lot more shitty for us.

>>14922643
That's not until tomorrow, if we're leaving it doesn't matter.
>>
>>14922663

OP, if anyone would have followed my advice half of the county would have been dead and/or on fire many threads ago.

But at least we'd have been free from Erika.
>>
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 1000x1000
>>14922286
>mfw we finally cunt punted some sense into Erika
A but put the hood on it's only like 4 bolts. Unless there's no ratchet handy then fuck it.

Tell Erika maybe you won't shoot her radiator if she bails out Ronnie.
>>
>>14922286
A, then call Ronnie later. We do have his house number, right?

Also OP, would you be able to do a quick rundown of what happened to us and everyone else after we left as an epilogue of sorts? Like what happened to Ronnie, Cheryl, Sharon, Erika, Renee, Carpenter, Al, etc maybe a month or two down the line? I know its a bit of work but it would really round out the story to see what happened here after we made our glorious escape.
>>
>>14922683
We'll just say our toolbox has been sliding around the back this whole time.

>>14922725
>Also OP, would you be able to do a quick rundown of what happened to us and everyone else after we left as an epilogue of sorts?

I've planned on doing it for a while, we still need to decide on our final destination so there's maybe 1 post left before I do all that.
>>
>>14922752
>Final Destination.
Good thing we bought a hearse because were destined for the ground aren't we.
>>
Bomp
>>
>>14922802
>"Fuel Injected" suicide machine!
>>
>>14922802
Nah, I'm pretty set on having Jamie surviving and us voting on where to go in the next post.
>>
A, Erika better be pretty fuckin thankful that we treat her better then she's treated us.
>>
File: night rider.jpg (6 KB, 341x148) Image search: [Google]
night rider.jpg
6 KB, 341x148
>>14924737
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
I DRIVE A FUEL INJECTED CHEVROLET DEATH MACHINE
>>
File: 30.jpg (94 KB, 570x304) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
94 KB, 570x304
A, our exit is long past due
>>
A
>>
>>14922286
So this is it, you should leave all this behind shouldn't you? You probably have cops back in town looking for you plus there's still the problem of bikers possibly coming for you in the future. The last time you spent hanging with Ronnie didn't end the greatest but that's what you've got to end it on.

There's not enough in this town, this county, to justify the risks of staying. Shit, you knew you were leaving soon just not this soon, you wanted a little more time. The least you'll do before you go is get the hood on, need to pick up some filters for those carbs eventually.

It's a short an easy job to finish, Erika doesn't speak the entire time. When you glance at her before getting into your car she throws up a wave, guess she doesn't have anything else to say. Time to go then, you hop in, fire it up, and set out. You check your mirrors as you drive away, dreading the thought of Erika deciding to chase after you. She doesn't, in fact she isn't even in her car by time the gas station is out of view.

Driving no place in particular, merely any road to get you out of this county your journey begins. You get well out by time you feel like it would be wiser to get some rest than to continue, a motel entices you with it's well timing. Not wanting to wreck the car before you make it anywhere you check in for the rest of the day. You might end up sleeping in the Hearse on down the road so having a bed towards the start would be nice.

As you lay in the bed all you have on your mind is where are you going when you get up?

A) See where the roads take you, don't need a destination.
B) Detroit, don't know how you'd like building cars for a living but Dad gave you the idea. Should have a healthy car scene.
C) How could San Francisco not be on your mind with how Cheryl talked about it?
D) So-Cal, even you know it's a big place for automotive culture.

Open to suggestions here, if I do a sequel it won't be for a long time though.
>>
>>14926094
D) Is there a place better than LA for a piece of shit?
>>
>>14926094
No sequels. A is a better ending though.
>>
>>14926134
Oh believe me, the chances are slim. I should say that before hopes get up/
>>
>>14926094
D
>>
A

A different story would be nice, but not a sequel it would be way too forced
>>
>>14926094
D for sure
>>
D
>>
D, start street drags in Compton. Jamie will be fine now that he won't have /o/ making autistic decisions for him.
>>
D.
>>
>>14926094
C. Maybe we'll slot Cheryl's Beetle somewhere along the way.

Welp fug m8 I'm getting a little sad here. 40 threads, 8 months, systematically fucking up 19 year old Jamie Wade's life every which way but getting him stoned and laid and building bitchin project cars. Whatever happens I love you Opie, full homo.
>>
File: worried_laughter.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
worried_laughter.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
>>14926862
>it's been 8 months
>>
>>14926862
>8 months
No fucking way.
>>
>>14927094
Yeah I started my current job 9 months ago I remember reading this during my lunch breaks not long after I got it. Poor Jamie wade.
>>
>>14927094
Yep, started in August
>>
File: pickelman.png (86 KB, 299x209) Image search: [Google]
pickelman.png
86 KB, 299x209
>>14926862
>8 months
>>
>>14926094
I'd go with D) too.

Looking how things went with Detroit, B) doesn't seem a bright idea (of course it is because we know what will happend) And A) is the best way to go nowhere. I don't vote C just to piss off Cherylfags

Damn 8 month. Does the gdocs that regroup everything are up to date?
>>
>>14926094
D)rug cartel times
>>
A.

Straight on until morning.
>>
A, or D.
Detroit goes to shit, and SanFran is for cucks and hipsters.
I like A better to be honest since we're probably not having a sequel.
Epilogue when OP?
>>
>>14927853
Nah, they're outdated

>>14928859
I'd like to do something in the universe, but I dunno, with how this ended up it kills the motivation. I don't really have the time like I used to either.

Epilogue will likely be tonight since I doubt I'll finish it in time.
>>
>>14928926
I get what you mean, but regardless of the other autists, it was a lot of fun OP. And I'm glad you stuck through to the end. I'd like another one, but if you don't feel like it, it probably won't be that good.
>>
>>14928926
It probably ended in the best case scenario given some of the decisions. Kind of wish I could have gone back and voted to save the family man.

And it would have been nice to end the story with Erika.
>>
Kinda wish we'd have arranged for al to kill Erika.
>>
>>14929041
Kinda wish OP didn't make it a novel.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 346x146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 346x146
>>14929149
The only part that struck me as anything close to "OP's novel" was those heinous Volvo threads. He doesn't seem too enthused with how things ended up either.
>>
Has anyone ever though of compiling all of these into a book or some shit? I'd like to reread it every once in a while and know I was a part of fucking this kid up.

I mean really it would be pretty interesting to see how long it would be.
>>
>>14929507
We could've always took the $100 instead. I was glad to get a break from all the muhv8 drag shit though.

The story was still mostly enjoyable experience even if it did turn to shit.

>>14929727
It's ungodly long, though most of the words are "you" and "and". Gotta give you some props if you actually want to read through all of it.

The google doc was left off quite a while back so it's outdated.

Have to admit I'm too lazy to go and add all of it, if I ever do anything else it will be better stored with a properly maintained pastebin.

It'll likely be only 1 post a day so it should be a lot easier. And maybe I'll actually plan something instead of typing it all on the go.
>>
>>14930138
I just wish we'd bought another Chebby and cunt punted Erika at least 10 threads ago.
>>
I suck at endings

>>14926094
It hits you like a brick, it seems like such an obvious place to run to.

Southern California, it's far away, it's a complete change in scenery, there's a huge hot rodding scene, it's perfect. You should have more than enough to get there and get a place to live, some of that will need to go to the car in prep for the trip but nothing to stop you from making it. Yeah, that's where you're headed, it'll be a long trip to a new life, you're ready for it.

Not long after the thought comes sleep follows, done a lot of shit today and it's getting to you.

When you wake up it's late in the morning, not wanting to waste any time you get ready to set out. You'll have to buy some things in the next town you come across, after that it's straight to California.

"I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A..." you think aloud

Not winter, in fact it's warm enough here, guess you're still California Dreamin' though. You get in the Hearse, sticking the key in the ignition you're ready to turn on the start of a new Jamie. You've got a gunshot wound and that kickass picture of you doing a burnout in the '55 next to Ed's Nova as some pretty good reminders of your time here.

With a snarl and a rumble the 421 comes to life as the starting gun, as you pull up to leave a a light blue Plymouth Satellite slows to a crawl in front of you, making damn sure you get an eyeful of that "426 HEMI" badge you imagine. It's quick to screech away, oh come on, like you can resist.

You take off normally in pursuit not wanting another instance of wheel hop, as soon as you feel safe you floor it. The speedometer climbs, allowing you to catch up to the waiting car. The lovely pops and crackles that emit from the car as you slow brings a grin to your face.

Mr. Satellite gives the roof a tap before getting on the gas, we'll have to see about that won't we? Eager to give chase and shut him down you speed after him.

Couldn't think of a better way to get this trip started...
>>
>>14930337
We should've let Sharon humble her a little bit way back when kek. That experience would've changed her for the course of the story and we could've comforted her to please the Erikafags :^)
>>
File: 1431106112650.png (53 KB, 806x1242) Image search: [Google]
1431106112650.png
53 KB, 806x1242
>>14929727
Me too i missed alot of the actual story because i didnt know what the fuck these threads were, now i really regret not reading from the beginning
>>
Shit story
4/10
will not reread
>>
>>14930620
If I get really really really bored after I study for my math exam I'll consider going through 4plebs and compiling it with some of the art.
>>
>>14930422
Nice work dude. Been here since October. Enjoyed the lot.
>>
>>14929727
>>14930620
I've actually been here since thread 1 im just goong to need some nostalgia later on I'm sure
>>
File: sad.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
448 KB, 500x275
It was a wild ride OP. Many thanks.

I will not feel feels of sadness cause its over.
>>
Maybe in the epilogue Erika tracks us down a year later and tells us that she gets off on being kicked in the crotch and wants to be our girlfriend
>>
>>14930138
we cant get the final google doc? this was an epic adventure, ive been saving as much as i can but i really wanted the last couple threads,

would be really nice OP. im sure others want to save this, youve done an amazing job entertaining us for so long, i just want to be able to re read this in a few years,

most ive read since i graduated high school 11 years ago,
>>
>>14932667
The epilogue was only going to be a few months down the road as a quick summary on what every one is up to.

Erika doesn't want to be anybody's girlfriend, let alone ours. She had/has some feelings for us but she's not going out of her way to get with us.

If we found a way to go Turbo Teen she'd probably jump on us though.

>>14933775
It's in the pastebin

http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU

Hasn't been updated since Ronnie raced the Firebird. I can't edit it myself.
>>
File: farwell dew county.jpg (25 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
farwell dew county.jpg
25 KB, 236x275
>>14930422
Thanks a lot for all this man, typing "cyoa" into the search box been a constant part of my life since this started. Thread One Club Represent. Gonna miss Jamie the wonderful drag-racing autist.
>>
>>14934049
I'm not sure what I'm going to look forward to everyday now. Glad I clicked on that 1st thread wayyyy back in August.
>>
Speaking of epilogue, have the girls, not too far in the future, maybe the end of '69 tops.

Sharon, figuring shit was about to hit the fan went in for her last day of work at Al's paintshop. Shortly after the weekly biker get together got going she took advantage of her "closeness" to Al and took it upon herself to empty the safe in his office. She took off with enough to get a good start somewhere, where that is nobody knows.

Erika, quit working with Teague the same night you left, "It's not worth the fucking headache." as the reason. Through a combination of skill and being a young woman it shouldn't be much a surprise to hear that she wowed people at the SCCA event she went to. Her time in Germany went well, being able to watch a race at the Nurburgring in person motivated her to get more involved with racing than anything else could have. Upon her return to the States she begged for money to get at start racing but was shutdown since she got the Hurst Olds. This prompted her to to get a normal job in an attempt to save up for a Formula Vee kit. Nearly dropped out of school to get more hours until Renee convinced her otherwise.

Cheryl, left early the next morning with a couple of other cars in a convoy heading to Georgia for a music festival. Somehow that turned into a desire to roam around the country hitting up anything of interest as a group. If you ever see a psychedelic painted Beetle, Microbus, and an old Buick Roadmaster wagon running in tandem it was probably them. Currently content with going wherever the wind blows she still has her heart in San Francisco.

Renee, ran out to get a job as soon as she was ungrounded. Wanting something she could keep doing during her senior year she found herself as a waitress at the drive-in. The main motivation was to acquire a more capable car than that old Crosley. Currently looking at old MG's and Triumph's with the occasional glance at American V8 power. Dream car changed from Lotus Elan to Shelby Cobra.
>>
>>14934235
gay
what about Ethel?
>>
>>14934306
I'm not doing it for every character, I can't even be assed to do any more right now.
>>
File: 1433042972797.jpg (813 KB, 1000x543) Image search: [Google]
1433042972797.jpg
813 KB, 1000x543
it just hit me

>Benny the "private investigator"
>money in an envelope
>family man
>Family Man
>Family

OP, there was a hidden mafia route, wasn't there?
>>
>>14934355
Let's just say that saving the guy would've got us some nice contacts and that Benny had no plans of telling the police about Al.

Delivering the moonshine to the family and telling Paul the truth (he would've heavily suggested that you work for him instead of someone like Al) would've opened up more options too.
>>
>>14934355
>>14934407
FUCK
>>
>>14930422

Thank you for everything OP. #team1stthread ftw!

>>14931490
Same, I'm wondering if i'll translate it in french and try to publish it on amazon or smthg like that for other people to read. I guess it is better when you participate in it but i wonder if the story without the choices is still interesting enough to be read in one stand. (And I know that translating that much will be a effin' huge work, and i won't do it if Cyoanon is against, it is his work).

>>14934072
Same, I starded reading it while bored at work, since I switched jobs and haven't enough time to read it at work anymore :)

>>14934355
>>14934407

Even when Cyoa's over, we still have surprises, really good work Cyoanon.

I still miss some promised lewdness :D

Hope we'll see more soon:
>>
Thanks guys, it was a long ride and I'm glad the most of you enjoyed it.

>>14935081
No idea if I'll get the lewd out, I promised but I also said it'd be with whoever we ended up with. :^)

I might try to make something throughout the day and past at night, dunno.
>>
>>14936778
i cant believe it lasted as long as it did, and that it actually held my interest for so long,

fingers crossed for a sequel down the road some time,

thanks again OP
>>
>>14936778

> A page long, detailed description of Jaime rubbing one out before going to sleep in the back of the car
>>
>>14937128
kek

I'm sure it will disappoint but not that bad.
>>
>>14937571

It's a lewd with who we left with, you know.
>>
It was a pretty nice ride, OP
>>
What kind of ideas do you have for a sequel OP?

A future one where we play as Ronnie?
>>
>>14940555
So we can fuck his life over too????
>>
>>14940555
Opie has mentioned taking a well deserved break (I mean fug, EVERY DAY for over 8 months) but I might try to do something sooner. I have some ideas but I'm open to suggestions
>>14940724
I think we already did.
>>
>>14940724
Yup, soon he'll be coming down with a nasty case of /o/tism. He'll lose his truck in a drag race to a Volkswagen and kill a bunch of bikers for Erika
>>
File: admit+one1170136822.gif (55 KB, 629x348) Image search: [Google]
admit+one1170136822.gif
55 KB, 629x348
I tried to do the lewd but could never get it somewhere I liked it.

>>14940555
It'll probably be in LA, mid-late 70s if I do it.

I'm leaning towards a whole new protag but who knows.

>>14940798
>I think we already did.

Ehh, Ronnie got off relatively clean, wrong place, wrong time.
>>
can we do a CYOA set in the present day, with the protag being an /o/ anon
>>
>>14942220
Thought about that too, would be much more easier to pull off since I don't have to spend a lot of time on research (comparatively speaking).
>>
>>14930422
>Going to vape shop yesterday
>Owner's a friend, had a student job there a couple years back
>has this big cardboard box full of stuff he hardly ever use
>dig through it for a specific aroma for whatever he was mixing at the time
>stumble upon pic related
>taste ain't bad either
>>
>>14942381
Car-inspired line of vape juice?

>Corvette juice has been known to overheat your mod somehow
>VW 2.0 diesel juice for cloud chasing
>rotary juice eats away tank seals
>Corolla juice tastes like nothing but seems to last forever
>snek juice has been cancelled
>subaru juice leaks fucking everywhere
>CVPI juice gives people autism
>>
>>14942415
kek
>>
A modern cyoa would be pretty cool but personally I'd miss the classic cars
>>
>>14942381
That's some shit.

>>14943446
We'd get 80s and 90s shitboxes to make up for it, maybe some cheap 60s or 70s classics.

Still don't know 100% what a sequel would be, if people prefer a new protag, continuing with Jamie or what. Only thing set in stone is that if I do another story it's going to be the same universe.
>>
>>14943840

Might be cool during the height of rice culture, the fast and furious era, in the style of a need for speed underground sort of thing.
>>
File: 24473970010_large.jpg (48 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
24473970010_large.jpg
48 KB, 575x431
>>14943857
Jamie Jr. would make his dad proud with is sick Beretta
>>
dew trail 2002, tokyo drift
>>
>>14943948

Sick mawds bro
>>
80s bosozoku would be cool, but research is a bitch
>>
File: 358998537.2.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
358998537.2.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>14944063
Has to be to run in the Import Killaz crew, can't let the Neons, Probes, and Cavaliers have all the fun.

>>14944127
Yeah, that'd be hard as fuck to pull off. I love the stuff though.
>>
>>14943948
great parts fittment
>>
Any other epilogue parts coming OP?
>>
>OP gets his own board in the last thread
Make sure your next """"""CYO""""""A is in >>>/qst/
>>
>>14945981
This pls, we wanna know what happened to Dad, Ronnie, the whole "the river 6 AM" thing...
>>14947037
Looks cancerous. The fun (and awful) part of this was the /o/ community and that would be lost with a CYOA anywhere else.
>>
>>14947993
This, I assume 6 AM was a trap
>>
>>14945981
I had them all typed out but fucked up and lost them. So I'll just do a quick summary now. I think you'd rather not learn some things but eh. Sleepy as hell so I apologize for mistakes.

Ronnie got off clean, wound up with the Minty J since you wasn't around to claim it. Got a job as a mechanic at a dealership so he could finally stop working 2 jobs to get anything done, still going steady with Carmen.

Al and the bikers at the party were bombed/arrested in a series of unfortunate (for them) events. Al and Jake survived but with accusations of murder floating around who knows who things will go for them.

Carpenter and his boys are in deep shit with the law for stolen cars. Of course the scrapyard is closed with an uncertain future.

The big biker wanted revenge on you (and for what Dad and Carpenter did to a couple of bikers at the scrapyard) and hatched up a plan to kidnap Dad (he told Al where he worked) in an effort to get you to turn over whether Erika or yourself. When you didn't show up in the morning, Dad, the big guy and his associates vanished from the county.

>>14947037
Are you still acting salty because you think CYOA=everything goes my way? Did you never play them as a kid? Sure you can't turn back the page like with a book but bad shit happens and the story doesn't always go how you want.

That board is shit and unless they get it straightened out in the many months it will be before I even think of doing another story it'll be on /o/. If it gets straightened out it'll probably be on there since that's where it belongs.
>>
>>14948094
Same here, probably would have been benny there to tie up some loose ends.
>>
>>14943840
I'll prefer if we have another hero but it'll be great to have apparance of people of the other CYOA (like we're hurt and when we go to the hospital we are taken care of by Renee, We heard about a talented driver who just stopped racing and her name's Erika, We met hippies asking us to take a picture of us and one of them is Cheryl, stuff like that) I know you'll have great ideas for that (and that it is your story, you do it as you like)

>>14948094
>>14947993
>>14948617
So the 6AM stuff was the biker stuff... :(

>>14948617
>That board is shit and unless they get it straightened out in the many months it will be before I even think of doing another story it'll be on /o/. If it gets straightened out it'll probably be on there since that's where it belongs.

I know that /qst is made fot that kind of stuff but I prefer if it stays on /o/... Well If you do this on /qst I won't see it, I lurk only /o/
>>
>>14948617
>Dad is dead
>Erika fucked up our chance to save him
I have no reaction for this.
>>
>>14948722

Told you all to turn her the fuck in when we had the chance.
>>
>>14949356
This

Don't know how "main rival" could be so hard to understand for all those fags.
>>
>>14948640
Cameos are going to depend on when and where the story takes place.

Right now it's looking like '77 or '78 LA (Mulholland was still active even if police harassment skyrocketed after a '77 bust of 32 people, GMR was becoming a spot, lots of drag street racing, lot of shops, actual tracks in the area)

Maybe we'll run into Jamie and his '57 at some garage.

or

2002-2004 somewhere, maybe a return to our unnamed Appalachian shithole? Could be interesting, wish I didn't throw away all my catalogs from the era. Obviously we'd run into children/grandchildren/or even some of the same people from Dew Trail. I think the era is nostalgic for most of us on here, I can almost hear the Pete Pablo bumping in my buddie's brother's riced Prelude with lambo doors.

or

A story set in 2016.

As much as I like the bosozoku idea I won't be able to get info for all that.

Honestly the more I think of a new story the more motivated I get despite what I've said lel. Dunno what kind of plate I would fabricate, probably just a standard "get to the top" type deal.

I guess as long as the threads don't get deleted I don't have a problem with it being on /o/, I imagine people will shit it up since /qst/ is a thing tho, wasn't too bad with this after a while.
>>
Personally I like the 2002ish thing the best OP, the 90s would be pretty cool too though.
>>
>>14950038
Shit OP, is dad kill?
>>
>>14950547
2002ish would be best because 90's cars would be cheap, and 80's cars would be even cheaper.
>>
i think you enjoyed doing this thread somewhat OP, otherwise it wouldnt have lasted so long,

just give in and start our 2002 cyoa right now!

i know you want to.
>>
>>14950802
Nah Opie should take a break and forget about what kind of faggots /o/ can produce. Also it'll give the samefags a chance to die out hopefully.
>>
>>14950802
So dodge stealth twin turbo when?
>>
>>14950038
If it was the present day, it would be easy to research and you could incorporate dank ass memes, write in tripfags, etc
>>
File: Laser4.jpg (452 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Laser4.jpg
452 KB, 1600x900
>>14950802
Nah, there will be a break before I start anything. I really don't have the motivation to start up another story already. I'll probably toy with ideas and possible starting cars to store in a txt document though.

>>14953235
We likely wouldn't be able to afford one, maybe a DSM instead? Can even keep the dark green Plymouth heritage going.

>>14954759
Yeah, would be a plus.
>>
I just clicked on this thread by accident. What is this retarded larping shit you guys are doing?
>>
>>14955001
We've just finished pretending we're a 19 year old street racer/shine runner so that we can vicariously live out the adolescence our autism stole from us.
>>
>>14955042
It didn't work and everything was exactly the same
>>
>>14954988
Nice! , funny though around where I'm at you can get a stealth turbo pretty cheap
>>
>>14954759
>write in tripfags
So OP is writing in frosty and him getting arrested right?
>>
>>14955922

That's because it isn't the early 2000s anymore.
>>
>>14957337
Fuck what? How many years has it been?
>>
>>14956242
>instead of running shine Jamie 2.0 runs dat nasty kush across state lines for the man in the corvette with the disco wing
>Alphonse starts shit with Frosty over his corvette and Jamie 2.0 gets dragged into the middle of it
>>
So I'm thinking I can either do one in early-mid 80s Las Vegas or Phoenix, or some post apocalypse Mad Max type shit. What would people prefer? Any suggestions?
>>
>>14959117
Phoenix. I live there, any questions about the area and I can answer for you.
>>
>>14959117
Mad Max cyoa would be great.
>>
>>14959117
You know what i'm thinking?
The Death Race 2000 themed CYOA
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.