[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dew Trail CYOA #24
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: CRO-AD.jpg (343 KB, 640x558) Image search: [Google]
CRO-AD.jpg
343 KB, 640x558
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU

Quick Summary: Going 110+ down a country road can't go bad can it? And yes Erika fans, the moment you've been waiting on will likely be in this thread.

>>14131519
"We'll have a little fun in a bit, maybe the fastest I've ever gone." you reply, you can't let her get away with talking smack on your baby

"I take it you're gonna blast by the gas station?"

"Yeap."

"Ooooh, that should be fun, I'm interested."

Just have to trudge through a few corners and you'll be golden, you're fully prepared to run this thing hard down that road.

The instant you get straightened up after the corner you drop to 3rd and gun it, the speedo climbs quickly as you've come to expect. Takes a few seconds to make it to 4th from the maybe 2,750 rpm pull but it's still enough to impress Renee. Heh, should've dropped to 2nd, would've pulled even harder.

From there it's a couple seconds to bury the speedo, you have no idea on how you can rev this car but it's still pulling a little past 7,000, this is easily the fastest you've ever gone. Those valves and heads are really paying off.

"Should you really be running that high?" Renee asks leaning over

We're going over probably 120 mph and you're not buckled up, could you at least stay in your seat all the way?

No, you probably shouldn't be, but damn if it doesn't sound amazing. You drop to 6,500 rpm, still plenty of fast, there's a car that just pulled out of the gas station though. It's going the same direction as you are, there's no cars in the oncoming lane that would get in the way, whatever you wanna do you need to decide now, you'll run out of road quickly at the speed you're going.

"Come on man, just go around!" Renee suggests "We just started having fun!"

You'd hate to disappoint...

A) Pass em
B) Slow down
>>
>>14134186
B
I got a feeling Teague's drivers are around.
>>
>>14134186
A)
>>
>>14134186this chick took us around a corner in the opposite lane.

Lets pass this guy in the middle of town doing over 100 with (seemingly) no other cars around, what could possibly go wrong?

(in the middle of town, may I remind.)
>>
>>14134186
B

lets try not to fuck around too much in town, save it for when we're clear of any potential cars/cops.
>>
B
>>
We're not in the middle of town, we're like 10-15 minutes outside of it.
>>
>>14134186
A) lot of FUN
>>
>>14134186
B, let's not cause an accident.
>>
AAAAAAAAAA
>>
....A
..A..A
.AAAA
A......A
>>
B
If we get chased by anyone, no way in hell are we going to pull over
>>
A
>>
A

wtf guys choosing B ..we're 19.. We hoon
>>
>>14135452
>we're 19
he's right, we also cause a lot of accidents
>>
B
>>
>>14134186
b
>>
Suppose I'm letting this run for another hour or 2 before posting.

>>14135260
Even if it's ol' Teague?
>>
>>14135868
fuck him, he can't prove we were in '55 unless he pulls up besides us.
I'm just saying, if we get chased might as well go all out.

>pulling over a 3rd time
>>
>>14135924
He's really only pulled us over once, and that was more of a blocking in.

But yeah, I don't think anything is catching us unless we let them, even Teague.
>>
>>14136711
Yeah. we're at a tie.

Assuming
>>14134284
Is an A vote.
>>
>>14136764
Right, B
>>
>>14136785
A then
>>
A
>>
I sense some samefagging going on...
>>
File: 1445163519613.jpg (99 KB, 746x1072) Image search: [Google]
1445163519613.jpg
99 KB, 746x1072
>>14137023
Nahh
>>
>>14134186
...but you'd rather not crash and die either. You get out of the gas and make use of those disc brakes, you're back down to the speed limit well before there's any danger.

"I didn't expect you to be a wuss..." Renee pouts

"I didn't want to take the chance."

"What chance? If you think you would've crashed trying to get around 1 measley car with an open road maybe you shouldn't be driving. I got around a bigger car in the middle of a corner using a 20 horse car!"

Eh, it was only a matter of time before she started talking shit on you personally wasn't it?

"Yeah, but wha-"

The Dodge Coronet you've been "missing" is getting gas at the station, Teague isn't sitting in it but he's walking towards it with a drink in his hand. It's obvious he noticed you as his head follows you passing by. As long as he didn't notice Renee maybe you've got a chance he won't bother you, she doesn't seem to notice and you don't feel that you should bring it up.

"What if there was a cop?"

"You would've blown past him so fast he wouldn't have been able to do shit! As long as it's a straight road anyway ahahaha!"

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Teague might've been in the store still if you were going fast, he never would've saw you. He's sitting at the edge of the gas station waiting for a car to go by at the moment, you won't be surprised to find him in your mirror shortly.

Whatever he does you need to decide on what to do now.

A) Keep going normally, you're not done riding around with her.
B) If she wants to talk shit you'll just speed up again.
C) Hit up those dirt roads.
D) The road that leads to Al's is coming up, it's about the longest way to get back to Carpenter's though.
E) Turn around, it's the fastest way to get back to Carpenter's.
F) Fuck it, she can drive it if she doesn't like how you do it.

>>14136996
>>14137006
I already did B now. ;_;
>>
>>14137040
D and floor it
>letting some yuroboo cunt drive our car
I'll only allow Erika to drive the '55 desu
>>
>>14137040
D
If we mash the gas the whole time Teague will never catch up, our car is so much faster
>>
>>14137040
D, also this bitch needs to shut the fuck up.
Erika > This bitchy cunt
>>
>>14137040
D)
>>
D) itch this birch
>>
>>14137895
Change to this from:
>>14137068
Same answer, but let's drop the bitcher before she notices Teague tailing us.
>>
>>14137068
>>14137296
>>14137563
>>14137766
>>14137895
Why would you want drive by Al's while Teague is following? He should know who Al is, what if Sharon is outside and gives a wave?
>>
>>14137942
Nobody said we should stop at Al's.
I'm saying to gun it the moment we turn on his street and turn off the 1st chance we have to lose him.
We're obviously going to make a lot of noise and attract Teague, but hopefully we'll be out of sight by the time he turns the corner.
>>
>>14138074
I said drive by not stop at. We have glasspacks. To you want to get pulled over.
>>
>>14138223
how the fuck would driving by a legit business at 100+ mph get them complicated in anything?
>>
A..
>>
>>14137040
F) lets get girl to show how she would do it
>>
File: 1449800530072.jpg (63 KB, 518x663) Image search: [Google]
1449800530072.jpg
63 KB, 518x663
>>14139276
>>
>>14137040
D)
>Teague loses another Wade down the road to Al's
>Flashbacks torture his soul
>[dew intensifies]

Also, bonus for leading him away from Carpenter's for now.
>>
>>14137040
Not wanting to take the risk you cut down the road when it comes up, you speed off down the road and keep up some speed through the gentle curves, Unless Teague wants to go speeding himself there's no way he's catching up. If you're truly lucky he didn't even pull out in your direction.

"We going to the scrapyard now, I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty."

"Yup, just takin' the long way."

"'Long way'? You're gonna have to circle all the way around back through town unless you pull a 180, I don't mind that though."

"You sure you ain't worried that we're gonna go flyin' off the road into a tree?"

"It's not like you're going crazy fast or anything, so yeah, I'm sure."

You're feeling pretty good as you roll past Al's, he's looking surprisingly busy, you'll probably be back out this way if you can't get the radio sorted out yourself. Back in town you stick to the outskirts to get back around to the road so you can get to Carpenter's, no sign of Teague, the one cop you did come across didn't give a shit about you.

When you arrive at the scrapyard you head by the hangar, gather up the shop manuals, and hop out of the car to get your tools and parts out of the trunk. Carpenter comes out of the hangar, cigar in his mouth, can only assume he has a job for you.

"Howdy Jamie."

"How's it goin' Carpenter?"

The mismatch colored but otherwise straight Chrysler pulling out behind him serves as a little bit of an answer, Russel at the wheel.

"Got the Chrysler all sorted out as you can see."

"Hehe, is that the company car you wrecked?" Renee jokes

"Uhh, yeah." you reply

"Don't worry about it too much, the girl came by this morning to pick up some old tires, she told me the whole story. Has to be some of the goddamn Curtis boys, should've caught on after what happened the first time."

Yeah, Erika could've said they wasn't cops back then, then again she seemed pretty set on trying to not have you work here.
>>
>>14139961
"Curtis boys?" you ask

"Sorriest excuse for a gang I ever head of, one of em got nabbed last year for robbing a gas station and they've been quiet since. If they're acting like that it won't be long till another one goes down."

Has to be some kind of irony in Carpenter disliking some criminals. Maybe someone reported all the shit that went down, could be the reason Teague was out that way.

"Anyway, what bring y'all out here?" he asks

"Trying to get that radio and everything in the car." you throw up a thumb to point to Renee "She wanted to help."

"Think you can manage, I need to get back to the office but I can spare a guy or 2."

You're a little paranoid on having to drill a hole in your fender, but other than that you should be good.

"Come on Jamie, I came to work on a car, not let some guys do it for me!"

Carpenter looks amused with her enthusiasm, you're not entirely sure.

A) You and Renee can do it all.
B) Ask for help with the drilling.
C) Get some people to help throughout the whole job.
>>
>>14139974
B
>>
>>14139974
B then A
Then ask him if he has a job for us.
>>
>>14140003
>>14139996

Those
>>
>>14140003
This
>>
>>14140003
Yup
>>
>>14139974
B, then A, then C.
>>
>>14139974
B then A
>>
>>14139974
"I think all I need help with is the hole for the antenna, should be able to cope with the rest." you reply

"I'll get on the intercom back in the office to get one of my boys over here, might have some work for you before you leave."

Before Carpenter is even back to the office you check over the manuals after pulling the '55 inside. If it wasn't for them you probably would've went at everything all wrong trying to get it all in assuming you didn't break something getting it out of that wrecked '55.

"We're gonna have to take off a good bit of the interior to do any of this. Best place to start seems to be the glovebox, we can start getting what we need off at the least." you tell Renee

You hand her a screwdriver, should be all she needs for a while.

"Alright!" she exclaims before making her way inside the car

"Oh, and pop the hood!" you yell, you need to do the honest best place to start that you nearly forgot about, disconnecting the battery

Carpenter comes over the intercom asking for someone to come to the hanger, you get a helper pretty quickly, you tell what you need to do and he gets to it.

The worker goes digging through some drawers before pulling up a piece of paper, looks like template the manual talks about, he grabs some other tool. You assume that's what he's going to be using to make those 3 holes before he starts drilling...you'll just go see how Renee is doing now. Might as well get the parts that go up there out of the trunk first.

"You doin' fine?" you ask, handing her the parts she has to install

"Come on now, how could I mess getting some screws out up?" she holds up what you just handed her "This looks a little confusing though..."

"I know what you mean, we can do it as long as we have those manuals, they show where all of the wires and shit go."

"Thank God! I was worried ahaha."

Yeah, you would be too.

"Don't need to bother with it until we can get the antenna in either."

>>14140170
Wat
>>
>>14141713
She starts flipping through the manuals, looking pretty excited to be doing this, sure it's going to take forever compared to getting all of Carpenter's guys to help out but you need to make up for "wussing" out back there.

Not wanting to sit around doing nothing you figure you can start on the rear speakers, shame you don't have any carpet, exposed wires are going to look trashy.

Bound to be some tape around here you can use to keep a little more organized at the least, might be some other cars out in the yard you could grab the carpet from too. You know the convertible you grabbed all the audio stuff from is sitting there, it had a beige carpet though.

A) Don't need no stinkin' carpet.
B) Don't bother with the rear speakers, can get a little money back.
C) Go prowl the yard for a carpet that's matched a little better.
D) Rock that beige carpet from the convertible
>>
>>14141726
A) we can worry about carpet later after we finish everything and have time to spare
>>
>>14141726
D)
I'm thinking some crushed velour

*bow chicka wowow*
>>
>>14141854
goddamnit i meant C)

>>14141841
I don't see we're in a rush
>>
>>14141726
C, bitches love some carpet.
>>14141713
Don't question the choices I make when I'm drunk!
>>
>>14141726
C. Get it to look good.
>>
>>14141726
C
Let's find some shag rug.
:^)
>>
File: cheech-marin_100372593_m.jpg (43 KB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
cheech-marin_100372593_m.jpg
43 KB, 640x266
>>14141864
Yeah, we're not in any real rush, we've got Ronnie to help out later but eh.

>>14141854
>>14141950
Hell yeah motherfucker
>>
>>14141726
C) I'm sure we can find something
>>
Might as well have options to protect the '55's street cred on into the 70s.

>>14141726
"I'm gonna go see if I can find some carpet." you tell Renee "Shouldn't take too long."

"Good idea, the poor car looks so naked on the inside when you look down."

Indeed, you head out of the hangar, beginning your search at the first row of cars...

After looking around for a while you have a few pieces on your mind.

The first 2 aren't "nice" but they'll work, this is your daily driver and not a show car after all.

1st one comes from a car with the exact same interior color as yours, you're gonna have to cut it since you have a shifter coming through the floor, seat belts, and bucket seats that this stock '55 doesn't have. It also reminds you that you need to get your hood ornament on.

2nd option has that work done for you, it's just a plain black carpet, nothing special about it. Guy wanted some carpet and his street rod and went as basic as he could it seems.

Of course, you found some interesting options in a couple of kustoms that have somehow eluded you in the past. May be too nice for your car, you'd hate to get them dirty, you could get some floormats easily enough though. Then again you're not opposed to going barefoot after feeling them...

3rd option also has your work done for you you outside of needing 3 slits for the shifter and seat belts. The shag carpet seems to be about right when it comes to color, your hand gets wrapped around quite nicely, makes you wanna kick off the shoes and relax.

4th option is going to have a similar problem as the 1st one but that crushed velvet sure is nice and soft. It'd make for some good seats, wonder how much it would cost to get yours reupholstered?

This search has given almost unrealistic results but you can only install one (or none) in your car, so it's time to make a choice.

A) Stock style
B) Black
C) Shag
D) Crushed Velvet
E) Ehh, you'll just not install the rear speaker.
F) Fuck it, that wire won't hurt anyone.
>>
A
>>
>>14142798

B). No fuss, plain black carpet, can fit it today no problems. We don't want to fuck around cutting carpet etc.
>>
>>14142798
A seems good
>>
>>14142798
A
pls no hood ornament
>>
>>14142798
B
pls yes hood ornament
also pin striping later
>>
>>14142798
A
>>14143059
>>14143091
Yes hood ornament and yes pinstriping
>>
>>14142798
B no hood ornament yes pin striping yes "Love Machine" lettered on the driver side 1/4 window
>>
B
Yes hood ornament
Yes Pinstripping
>>
>>14143186
seconded
>>
File: 75Caddy.jpg (79 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
75Caddy.jpg
79 KB, 600x554
>>14142798
C)
Don't be faggots, chicks dig it.
>>
>>14142798
C
>>
>>14143059
Changing to C, only made the suggestion as a joke but since it has a chance now.
>>
>>14142798
B
>>
C
>>
>>14142798
Beee
>>
>>14142798
C for shiggydiggyshaggychebby
>>
>>14142798
Can't beat the ease of installation you'll get with that black carpet, you're gonna have to go with it.

By time you make it to the hangar to grab tools the holes that are needed for the antenna have already been made. Guess you can take care of that when you get back with the carpet.

It's pretty tedious getting everything out of the way but you get what you want, carrying it back to the hangar with a grin on your face. The '55 is going to have a complete interior after you get the rear shelf panel from the car with the same interior color. Hard to believe how far it's come in such a short time. You sit it all to the side so you can start on the prep work to get it in.

You get to stripping out the interior while Renee volunteers to take care of that antenna, might be a risk letting her do the hardest part of the job but she was insistent, she's been reading over that manual since she got done with that easy job you gave her anyway. With everything out of the way you clean up the floor of the car as best you can after getting the speakers in and the wires running to the front.

Little bit of tape for the wire, some maneuvering to get the holes in the carpet lined up and it's an easy enough thing to get done.

"Aww, I was kinda hoping you'd get something cool, still looks better though!" Renee says looking through the windshield "I think I got the antenna all set, we just have to do the wiring."

Ahh, the fun part of this job. At least you should have a radio and a clock after this, if only you had an idea on how to get the horn working.

"Let's get this fun stuff over with." you tell her

It's a few hours, easy, before you guys think it's all how it's supposed to be. Carpenter swung by to let you know he has a small job, he winds up sticking around, ultimately giving you some help with the horn before going back to his office.

Feeling pretty confident thanks to having those diagrams at your disposal, you get Renee to hook the battery back up.
>>
>>14145242
"Here goes nothing..." you mutter to yourself

Renee crosses her fingers with an eager grin.

HONK!

She jumps, quickly flipping you the bird, yeap, the horn works. There's one thing down, if the radio works you're golden, the clock would be a nice bonus. You turn the key and reach over for the moment of truth. Please don't let all this time fooling with these goddamn wires be for nothing...

It comes on to static, ok, off to a great start, no need to get happy yet. A little bit of tuning and a country song comes through, some guy singing about it being his life and he'll throw it away if he wants to. Couldn't the 1st song to come through the speakers be a happy song? You let the radio play as you get out, still need to get the interior back in.

"Haha, we did it!" Renee excitedly yells, squeezing you in a quick hug "Hearing that music is the most satisfying thing I've heard in a long time, I'm not even that big on country!"

"Feels great doesn't it? Thanks for the help."

"Hehe, no problem, I'm glad you let me help, we gotta go help your friend now, right?"

A look outside tells you that it's getting to that time, although you got that job you could do for Carpenter before that. Obviously you're going to need to get your interior in before you do either one.

A) Job
B) Ronnie's.
>>
>>14145249
Drop the cunt off then A
>>
>>14145288
This. Then b)ro time after that.
>>
>>14141726
E: Wire up the rear speakers and finish everything else before worrying about carpet.

if we have time after we can prowl the yard, we can put renee to work looking for carpet too.
>>
>>14145288
>>14145360
We'd have to go near Ronnie's, come back, do the job, come back, then go to Ronnie's.

But alright.

C) is take Renee home
>>
>>14145960
If we did C would we be late to help Ronnie?
>>
>>14146126
Not if we're going straight to Ronnie's since she lives close.

The job we might.
>>
>>14145249
B, if we do A we can't help Ronnie.
>>
>>14145360
OK, if the job sounds legit, just drop off some parts for a few bucks in the back pocket, bring the girl & just drop her off on the way to Ronnie's.
If it's something requiring the Packard Special Courier Service, we'll have to pass on getting paid tonight.
>yes, its been that long since we wrenched with our bro
>>
A then B.. Let Renee tag along she can give us a bj later
>>
File: ST_TroubleWithTribbles.jpg (64 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
ST_TroubleWithTribbles.jpg
64 KB, 400x266
>all these people that want Renee instead of best waifu
>>
>>14147019
This
>>
>>14147019
This
>>14147707
>Renee
>not best waifu
>>
>>14147360
This desu
>>
>>14147707
We're not all miata driving faggots.
Olds waifu best waifu

Happy New Years, bros.
>>
C then B
>>
>>14145249
"Need to see about that job Carpenter offered first, still need to get the interior in too, obviously."

"Ok, I'll get started on that, you go talk business, I'm sure I can manage!"

And you were worried about her getting in the way.

You leave Renee to the car so you can "talk business", it probably won't be a big payout but money is money. As usual you knock on the door before going in.

"Come on in..."

Keeping up with things being the usual, Carpenter is looking over papers with a cigar hanging out of his mouth.

"I take it you're interested in that job?" he asks

"Yeap, was wonderin' how much the stuff I got today was gonna run me too."

"It's pocket change, don't worry about it, and like I said it's a small job. Just a transmission and a few parts to go with it, ask for $40, you keep $6."

Yeap, definitely not a big a job, might sound terrible but him and Russel need to find more cars to "pick up".

"How much of a drive is it?" you ask, a short trip for $6 would be great

"About 30 to 40 minutes hear him tell it, you get to ride a highway most of the trip, he promised a tip for bringing a driver out this late to sweeten the deal."

A tip eh, that's a first. If it's going to take that long Ronnie will have to wait on you though.

A) Get this job going.
B) Nah, you'd rather help out your bro.
C) Run Renee home before going to Ronnie's, she lives close enough that it wouldn't slow you down much.
>>
>>14148659
C.
Fuck it we'll take Ronnie with us if it's not too late for him.
I'd love to shoot the shit with him, then maybe we'd get started on his tranny(?) after getting back.

Happy New Years, OP.
>>
>>14148689
It'll probably be well past Carpenter's closing time by time we're done with the transmission.

And Happy New Year, although I still have 3 hours to go.

>tfw only have .22 ammo
>>
>>14148659
A)
That's a lot of cheddar
>>
>>14148659
A) we can help Ronnie after
>>
>>14148659
Take comfort in knowing 22 is impossible to find...
A, Ronnie will understand if we are late and we can pull an all nighter with our bro if needed to help him with is car
>>
A we gotta keep making money
>>
Good luck in 2016 !!
>>
It's 5 AM and I'm still up, so here's what I have so far, rest will come after I get up.

Thread needed a bump anyhow.

>>14148659
"I'm up for it, just need the parts and some directions."

Carpenter holds up the directions for you to take, looking over reveals that yeap, it's basically a straight shot until you have to cut off onto a few trails, should be easy.

"One of my boys already put the parts in a pile by the door of the hangar, planning on closing up soon, so try to get it done ASAP."

"Alright man, I'll try to get it done quickly." Hell you got stuff you need to do too.

You hit the door and make your way back to the hangar in a jog.

The transmission is heavy but it's nothing you can't lift up into the trunk, the pedals, clutch, flywheel, and everything else are no problem either.

About the same deal with getting the interior back in, before you know it you're climbing in to do your first run with a co-pilot.

"Dibs on the radio!" Renee yells

"What, that's not fair!"

"You don't even know what kinda music I like, besides I'll give you full control on the way back. That's totally fair!"

The radio finds itself on some bubblegum pop station in a few seconds.

"Really?" you say, you don't have a real problem but this is a supercharged V8 machine!

"Oh come on, it's catchy!"

Ok, so this bass line MIGHT be pretty sweet, but it just doesn't suit the car...

About 20 minutes into the trip Renee asks to see the directions, apparently you're getting close to where her friend lives. She lets out an excited giggle almost instantly.

"Holy shit, we're actually going there! Bet her brother is up to something."

Well that makes the trip a little more interesting to you, hope she realizes you shouldn't stay too long though. Not long after you find yourself on a snaking dirt road, helluva driveway for sure.

"Sooo, how much longer."

"Almost there, should be just up ahead, You'll love it!"

You've never really been one to care much for houses so you doubt it.
>>
>>14150124
Bump
>>
Bamp
>>
>>14150124
OP is riding in his charged '55 with cute redhead right now, we must wait till he comes back.
>>
>>14150124
Eventually, you do roll up on it.

It's a nice 2 story house, not flooring you but it's a place you wouldn't mind living in, what's next to you causes your jaw to drop a bit.

A goddamn 5 car garage! Whoever lives here values car space over living space from the looks of it.

"Amazing right? They're loaded but they're not stuck up about it, I'll go knock on the door and get someone out here!"

She hops out of the car, leaving you to go pop the trunk and sit around to wait on someone to return.

"Wasn't expecting to see THIS car in my driveway!" someone yells out after maybe 5 minutes

What? Definitely not someone you know, at least you don't recognize the voice. A lanky guy with unkempt hair comes around wanting a handshake.

"Have we met?" you ask, shaking his hand

"Face to face? No, our machines met a couple nights ago, you remember a gold Honda?"

Small world.

"Ohhh, so that was you eh? That bike's quick."

"Yes, Honda did a wonderful job, that engine is a masterpiece! I believe it's the fastest production bike in the world at the moment, so it's tad more than quick."

Now there's an ego boost, being quicker than the world's fastest (production) bike!

"I could tell it wasn't like other Honda bikes I've ran into, but I didn't expect that."

"And I didn't expect to be outran by an old car, hearing that supercharger caught me off guard, used to seeing them jutting from the hood around here."

"Exactly why I wanted the setup I have on it, didn't wanna cut the hood."

"Can't say I'm doing the same, I have a tunnel ram on my project, speaking of which we'll need to head down to the garage to drop the parts off. You don't mind if I ride do you?"

The garage? Then what the hell is that over there?

"Of course not." you reply, you'd like to get paid after all
>>
>>14151999
"How could I forget." he says with a smack to his his head "The name's Martin, pleasure to meet you."

"Jamie, same here."

You shut the trunk, hop in, and proceed down a dirt road that goes through the woods behind the house. At the end of the road is what looks to be a small dirt track, a tall garage fit for "only" 2 cars, and a shed.

Jesus...

You hop out to pop the trunk once again, Martin goes to open the garage door.

"You're Renee's boyfriend, right? You should come out during the day sometime, we've got some pretty quick karts to race in. She's a crazy driver to race against!"

You're not surprised about that crazy driver comment, but karts on that dirt track? Sounds fun.

"Heh, I'm not quite her boyfriend." you reply, you'd rather not have this guy you just met have that misunderstanding

"Oh, I'm sorry, she said you 2 were on a date?"

"We're on a date, we're just not a couple."

"Ah, I see. Either way, please take care of her, she's like a 2nd sister to me...Anyways, let's get back to business."

He opens the garage door, revealing a well stocked, surprisingly clean inside. There's a stripped down '57, an impressive V8 engine, tool chests, a lift, these guys have nearly every damn thing you would find at Bo's and more in their backyard.

"What can I say, you influenced me." he says with a laugh

He starts walking and talking, helping you get the parts inside.

"I've been tinkering with that monster for a long time, you came about at just the right moment to give me an idea on what to stick it in. Should be pushing over 500 horse, planning on running that 427 to 8,000 rpm, close to what the Honda can do!"
>>
>>14152026
>427
>8000 RPM
Jesus. That dude got a fetish for conrods flying into his face?
>>
>>14152026
"No shit? You build a lot of engines?"

"I've built and sold a few, it's my calling in life. I'm fortunate my family has helped me out since a young age so I can do what I do now, just wish I could talk them into getting a dyno!"

Wonder how much one of those cost anyway?

"How about yourself?" he asks "You build your share of engines?"

"Only 1 so far, if I have my way it won't be the last."

"That's your first in there, kudos, it's a powerful engine, look forward to running against it."

Something tells you that you'll lose, but hell, you'd like to see and hear it run,

"I'd be up for it, should be a blast just to see it in action."

"If I work all day and night it shouldn't be too long...how much was all of this?"

"40 bucks."

He reaches into his pocket, pulling out some money.

"There's $55, a little extra for you having to come out this late, I suppose you need to get going? Renee told me you had a friend you were supposed to help. I'm sure she'll drag you out here to have a proper talk some day."

That, and Carpenter wanting you to hurry. Still, this property has your interest, a few questions won't hurt.

A) "Yeah, I should probably be going."
B) "So, what's in the garage at the house?"
C) "You mind telling me about your sister before I go?"
D) "Can I see one of the carts?"
E) "She called your father a 'crazy old man', any short stories?"

>>14152036
Well, I got the idea for his build from

http://www.junkyardlife.com/2013/05/1955-chevy-shadow-drag-races-during.html

It spun 8000 on stock crank, rods, and pistons

>>14151520
That sounds better than "Op didn't get up till past 2PM." So I'll go with it..
>>
>>14152067
D, B, then A
>>
>>14152089
this
>>
D, B, A
>>
Bump
Can we just end today after helping Ronnie so we can get on our date with best waifu?
>>
B, A
>>
>>14152530
A) so we can have time with or bro
>>
>>14152554
This.
>>
>>14152094
this
>>
>>14152554
This. I'm sure we can go back to check out the carts another time
>>
>>14152089
this
>>
bA)mp
>>
Haven't been home long but I should be able to get a post out.

I think we have a tie between the DBA crowd and A's tho.

>>14153390
Yeah, it's not like we can see to actually race them around at the moment anyway.
>>
>>14155170

A
>>
C.
>>
>>14155170
Tie breaker OP
>>
>>14155545
It's locked in, currently typing and fighting against dozing off.
>>
>>14152067
A+D

I'd like to look at the cart quickly, carpenter did ask us to make it quick. Maybe we'll luck out and one of the carts is up in that garage.
>>
>>14155553
We can at least ask what he has in his home garage.
We gotta drive him back anyways
>>
>>14152067
"Yeah, I should probably be going." you reply "Need to get this money back to the boss soon too."

"Alright then, I'll get Renee to come out when you drop me off at the house."

The garage is quickly locked down, you run Martin back to the house and begin your wait for Renee, time to start on those radio privileges. A little bit of tuning to get to your station and you're set, you'll gladly take some Deep Purple over what she was listening to.

After sitting there for a few minutes Renee climbs into the passenger seat.

"You and Martin get along?" she asks before you even get going

"He's a nice guy and has a Tri-Five too, sounds like we're off to a good start."

"Tri-Five?" she repeats

"55-57 Chevy cars, y'know, your Bel Airs, 210s, Nomads and all that."

You don't even know if she's familiar with the models, but it's all you know how to explain it.

"Hmm, I didn't even know he had a car, I thought he just had that Honda."

"Said he got it after I outran him a couple nights ago."

"I see, he can be a bit competitive, I think it runs in the family, if he doesn't beat you next time he'll keep improving until he does."

Shit, you can't compete with the kind of money he has. As long as he doesn't go wanting to place bets you don't have a problem.

"With the engine he has he might get me on his 1st try anyway."

"Hehe, yeah, building engines is his thing. I was gonna have him look at mine until you came along, you already said you would so you have to!"

"You still haven't told me what day, if I have plans I can't really help it."

"Friday afternoon maybe? It'll give us both time to think about our relationship, and me time to learn what I want for the car."

"No plans, so I think I can do that." you reply, sure there's The River but working on her car shouldn't take that long

That's also if you live past tomorrow night, can't forget that.
>>
>>14155785
Another 30 some minutes pass, somehow her friend doesn't come up in conversation despite having been at her house. You arrive at Carpenter's, most of the workers are gone, you expected some kind of chewing out but he seemed fine with the time you spent on the job. After handing him his money you hop in the '55 to start the drive to town.

"So, you still want me hanging around for that transmission job, it's totally cool if you don't. You already showed me some stuff and had me working on your car so I'll just sit on the sidelines."

"Sure you don't wanna work on it?" you ask

"I'm sure, I don't feel right working on your friend's truck."

A) Ehh, no harm in letting her hang around you suppose.
B) She'd be bored sitting around for hours, drop her off.

>>14155725
Nah, you guys get to wonder for a while.

We already know about the Saab and Martin's Honda.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 496x499
>>14155808
B

Also, what will she say when we don't show Friday?
>>
>>14155830
Dunno, she won't be happy though.
>>
>>14155808

B

>>14155830

What's happening Friday have I missed something? We have date with olds waifu tomorrow
>>
>>14155892
If OP doesn't fuck us over on our true date, I'm implying we won't have to see yuroboo fire crotch ever again.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 450x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 450x356
>>14155980
>people that want Renee instead of best waifu
>>
>>14155785
Just asking, but why build the Crosley's engine, when we can start looking for a Buick all-alloy 215?
>>
>>14156161

Pretty sure a swap will be an option.

10a bridgeport turbo in the hotshot
>>
>>14155808
alright lets drop her off off and go to ronnies.
>>
>>14156161
This, we must do this
>>
File: 1949-Hotshot-engine.png (2 MB, 1433x954) Image search: [Google]
1949-Hotshot-engine.png
2 MB, 1433x954
>>14156161
Pigfat engine weighs 2x the Crosley, lolpushrods, muh weight distribution, lolGM.

Serious reason, it probably wouldn't fit, Renee wouldn't have the money for that kind of thing either.
>>
>>14155808
A) maybe we can get some action after
>>
File: Capture.jpg (74 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
74 KB, 600x408
>>14157448
>Pigfat engine weighs 2x the Crosley
So it weighs twice as much as a gnat's fart.
>lolpushrods
Lolreverseflowcilinderhead
>muh weight distribution
Not being an amerilard would also be better for the weight distribution.
>lolGM.
He says while we're driving a '55 Chevy

>it probably wouldn't fit
Pic related. I'd bet ya a Buick 215 is smaller than a 302.
>Renee wouldn't have the money for that kind of thing either.
Too bad.

Where do you get those engine prices from anyways? How much would a Buick 215 have cost back then? Say, with a four barrel and between 10 and 11 points of compression?
>>
File: 1949-Crosley-Engine.jpg (212 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1949-Crosley-Engine.jpg
212 KB, 1024x576
>>14157576
Those have way more space under the hood than a Hotshot.

And nope, a 215 is about the same size as a SBC, the 302 is smaller than those.
>>
>>14155808
A we've been riding around with this insufferable trollop all goddamn day, she needs to give us another hot slice of ginger minge before we let her go.
>Deep Purple
Mein neger! Hopefully it's this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1PNvopXjbg
>>
>>14157606
>tfw 3 years too early for the GOAT cruising Deep Purple song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690
>>
>>14157576
A 215 would have cost about tree fiddy, nobody wanted them. Well except Land Rover. But you'd pretty much have to build a completely new chassis and drop the Hotshot body on top with a tilt front end so you could access the engine, and even if the engine fits under the new "hood" I have no fuggin idea how you'd fit a radiator or anything in that sumbitch. MG 4 cyl makes more sense.
>>
>>14157634
>not Fireball
>not Space Truckin
Top pleb
>>
>>14157694
I'm more of a CCR/Lynyrdfag than some British invasion yurocuck.
I bet you're a Reneefag.
>>
>>14157707
>CCR/Lynyrdfag
Fair enough, but Skynyrd don't even exist yet. Right now the southern rock sound is pretty much Creedence and Canned Heat. Hell, the Allman Brothers haven't even released an album yet. You probably don't know who they are since you're such a fugging bleb.
>Reneefag
Negroid please. Cheryl all day errday.
>>
B
no point in bringing the cunt if she's just gonna sit there
>>
>>14155808
"It'll take a few hours, you'd be bored out of your mind if you hang around."

"Yeah, you're probably right, I'll just leave you guys to your alone time, hehe."

Dammit...

It doesn't take long to make it to her house, this day long date finally coming to a close.

"Sooo, this was best date I've been on, the longest too. This was what, 7, 8 hours?"

"Something like that, sure didn't feel like it."

"I know right, the time flew by! I need to get in before my Dad comes to chase you off or something... "

How nice of her.

She looks like she wants something more. after a few seconds of silence she speaks.

"Seriously, think about us, I think we have a chance. I want an answer on Friday...I'll see you then, later Jamie."

"Later, maybe I'll have one." might not be one she'd want to hear, but you should have something by then.

She hops out of the '55 and runs inside, leaving you with the radio for company.

Now to just make the short trip over to Ronnie's, then you assume to Bo's. Of course Ronnie's truck along with his parent's cars are in the driveway, hopefully he hasn't been waiting too long.

When you knock on the door it swings open almost immediately. Your car told him you were here, you don't even know why you bothered knocking.

"About time man!" he says with a smile on his face, he's carrying a sawzall

"My bad, just now got around to dropping her off."

"'I'll probably be done by time you get off', he says." he jokes. heading towards the truck "Gotta little extra work to do if you don't mind."

"I take it has something to do with the saw?"

"Yup I plan on racin' more, don't wanna stick with column shift. Hell, I'm hoping I can catch a little action at the drive-in tonight if this doesn't take too long."

"Shit, Imma have to watch my back ain't I? You gonna aim for the list?"

"Maybe not tonight, but yeah, that's the plan."

He opens the door to his truck, looks like he has a Hurst box in there, good choice.
>>
>>14158090
"You drivin' or ridin'?" he asks "Pretty sure I already know the answer but I thought I'd ask."

A) Ride with Ronnie, gotta make up for the hours you don't get to hang anymore.
B) Take the '55, you'd like to hit up the drive-in yourself.

>>14157606
Yeah, Hush was what I had in mind.

>>14157707
>Reneefag
>not getting your bubblegum on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJTSYde2PA

This was the song in the car tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUTsfwCbN5I
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 680x680
>>14157737
>Cheryl
>>
>>14158098
A
>>
OFFICIAL WAIFU POWERRANKINGS

Eternal GOAT. Erika/Olds
POWERGAP
2.Renee
POWERGAP
90.Sharon
POWERGAP
900.Teague
POWERGAP
90000001.Cheryl
>>
File: healeyfront.jpg (92 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
healeyfront.jpg
92 KB, 700x525
>>14158098
A
>>
File: dontactdumb.png (3 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
dontactdumb.png
3 KB, 288x288
>>14158235
topkek

>Cheryl=Renee>Sharon>Olds
>>
>>14158235
Seriously, why do people like Olds?
>>
File: 1968_HurstOlds_1.jpg (19 KB, 500x183) Image search: [Google]
1968_HurstOlds_1.jpg
19 KB, 500x183
>>14158254
The only logical reasons are they have a ball busting fetish or the want of her car.
>>
>>14158254
Olds hurst>Hot Shot>bicycle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VW bug
>>
>>14158275
And the fact that she's the only one that's not a whore or a degenerate stoner.
And shares Jaime's interests of legging and big engines.
>>
File: 13587398033_b02a365979_k.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1019) Image search: [Google]
13587398033_b02a365979_k.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1019
>tfw waifu wars take off

Something must be going right.

>>14158254
I think /o/ just likes being dommed by a flatchested girl.

The car and similar interests might help
>>
>>14158307
>being a tits man
kek
KEK
>>
File: studebakerwagon.jpg (76 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
studebakerwagon.jpg
76 KB, 760x570
>>14158307
I think to prevent war you best write a ending for each waifu.
>>
>>14158353
This
>>
>>14158353
This
>>
>>14158098
A. Duhhhh.
>>
>>14158235
>implying Teague isn't best
>>
>>14158353
This.
Sharon gets killed by Al after he finds her fucking the help; Cheryl ODs and dies on heroin; Renee gets killed in the Hotshot trying to overtake a landboat cadillac; and Erika dies in a shootout with Teague delivering shine.
Nobody wins.
>>
File: 1439605192950.jpg (838 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1439605192950.jpg
838 KB, 1800x1800
>>14158307
>I think /o/ just likes being dommed by a flatchested girl.
>Tfw this story is hitting too close to home
>>
File: IMG_5757.jpg (19 KB, 165x165) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5757.jpg
19 KB, 165x165
>>14158595
Yeah but at least Erika doesn't die like a little bitch
>>
>>14160585
We'd have to get Erika tattoo'd on our arm if that happened desu
;_;
>>
>>14160585
You keep it floored through the turns, even as the 55 oscillates and threatens to spin out. There's still time, there has to be. Your heart sinks when you hear gunshots even over the screaming of your supercharged small block. Seconds later you see the flashing gumball light of Teague's cruiser and bring the 55 to a screeching sideways stop only a few feet from his bumper.

"What the fuck happened?" You shout as you throw open the door and jump out.

Your racing mind connects the dots before you even finish the sentence. Erika's Olds is full of bullet holes and smashed head-on into a tree. There's a dent in the rear that seems to match up with the newly crinkled front end of Teague's Coronet. Teague just stands there, nonchalantly ejecting the empty shells from his Colt Peacemaker. You know he's looking at you despite the mirrored shades he wears even at night.

"Had to be done, boy. Told ya she was no good."

You rush him, but before you can land one hit, he knocks you on your ass with a revolver butt to the temple.

"Settle down, son," says Teague as he thumbs fresh .45 Long Colts into his Peacemaker's cylinder. "No need to get killed over a-"
One lens of Teague's aviators explodes with a sharp cracking sound, glass, blood and gooey chunks of awfulness spew from his now-empty eye socket. He keels over. Erika drops her .32, slumps against the quarter panel of her wrecked Olds and slides down to a sitting position, leaving a dark red streak on the once immaculate white paint.

You run to her, screaming her name, and kneel down beside her. Blood is still oozing from a ragged hole in her chest. She lifts her head and looks you right in the eye.

"Georgie..."

She coughs and spits up some blood, then looks at you again.

"I know about you and Firecrotch."

Erika puts everything she has left into one last punch to the dick. White-hot agony radiates from your groin and you collapse on the tarmac. A smile spreads across her lips as she breathes her last.
>>
>>14161395
Jesus man....
>>
>>14161395
As it should be. can we be done with olds now?
>>
>>14161395
many thousand keks
>>
>>14161395
come on man why couldnt you just stick with the fapfic
>>
>>14161411
>>14161494
Sorry m8s got inspired, probs won't do deathfics for the other 2 waifus though.
>>
>>14161534
But will there be a fapfic for Erika?
>>
File: kekd.jpg (21 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
kekd.jpg
21 KB, 360x360
>>14161395
>>
>>14161550
Someday. I'd rather start from scratch though, the one I started didn't feel right for some reason. How'd you like the Renee one?
>>
>>14161534
Not much to write about crashing head on at 40mph and sticking needles in your arm.
>>
>>14161571
It was great. Felt like part of the story.
>>
>>14158345
Tits are udderly disgusting.

Closer to the bone the sweeter the meat, give me dem flat chests, midriffs, and skinny legs.

>>14158353
Was already planned, along with a few other characters as a "How shit went for them over the next few years." kinda thing.

Unless you mean an ending with Jamie, in which case I'm only doing the girl(s) we end up with (if any).

>>14161534
Was good tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
>>14161730
shit taste
lost a lot of my respect desu
>>
File: updated.png (617 KB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
updated.png
617 KB, 723x1024
>>14161750
That's fine, fattie lover :^)
>>
>>14161730
So is my Renee fapfic not 100% canon because I made her tits too big?

Every time I write Dew Trail fanfiction I wonder how well the details mesh with your "vision". Like does Teague carry a SAA?
>>
File: tumblr_n3g6w2Z42L1txr67uo1_1280.jpg (244 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3g6w2Z42L1txr67uo1_1280.jpg
244 KB, 1023x682
>>14161855
Nah, I try not to let my personal tastes rule over everything.

Erika's are really the only ones I'd say who couldn't get any bouncing action going.

Breast ranking is probably obvious but,

Erika<Renee<Cheryl<Sharon

>Like does Teague carry a SAA?

I always imagined him carrying a more modern (for the time) Magnum revolver, something like a Python.
>>
File: 1441505352666.gif (2 MB, 349x255) Image search: [Google]
1441505352666.gif
2 MB, 349x255
>>14161833
>>14161730
Tits are udderly digusting
uwotm8
>that pun was udder-ly amazing.

I was meaning the "ending" due to prevent waifu wars.
Tho I do see the problem of if you wish to carry on the story at some point it be a problem.
>>
>>14161916
We need somebody to draw everybody, at least the girls and Jamie.
>>
>>14157448

10a Bridgeport
>>
File: 400px-S&WModel28.jpg (20 KB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
400px-S&WModel28.jpg
20 KB, 400x219
>>14161855
>>14161916
I feel like he'd have an N-frame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_%26_Wesson_Model_28
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 420x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 420x303
>>14161916
>>14162016
S&W Model 27 or 29 sounds about right to me. SAA just fit my story better, slow reloading process so more dramatic and shit. Maybe a Ruger Blackhawk would be a good compromise.
>>14161994
Good luck finding a Mazda Cosmo to pull that one out of.
>>
File: whymustyou.jpg (35 KB, 459x294) Image search: [Google]
whymustyou.jpg
35 KB, 459x294
>>14161395
I love how this was the first thing to come up in my /o/ feed.

Fuck you, you wonderful bastard.
>>
File: 1451802772037.webm (3 MB, 1033x581) Image search: [Google]
1451802772037.webm
3 MB, 1033x581
>>14158307
>>
>40 posts
>only 3 votes
waifu wars are srs biz
>>
>>14158098
"I'm ridin'." you reply, walking over to the passenger side and climbing in

"Shit man, can't believe you'd rather ride in this over your car."

"What can I say, it's good to get to hang around some."

"I hear that, we need to find another job together or some shit. Ethel's just ain't the same without ya."

Would be sweet to work together again, especially if it involves cars. He backs out of the driveway and hits the road.

"So how did the date go?"

You knew it was coming, just not this soon.

"Well, she said it was the best date she's been on, I'd say it went good."

"Hell yeah Jamie! Think you'll be stickin' with her?"

"Dunno about that yet, we just met, I think she's lookin' forward to going steady though."

"If it happens we should have a double date or something, Carmen's been wantin' to go out again."

"How are things going with her?"

"Better than ever but things are moving a little fast for me. Can you believe she and her parents are already hinting at marriage and kids? Shit, I don't think I'll be ready for kids until another decade, I've got a truck to care for."

He said that last line with a hint of sarcasm, still sounds about right for Ronnie, you don't blame him either.

Hasn't been that long ago but it feels nostalgic to be working with Ronnie on a vehicle in Bo's garage. It's just like old times as you pull around, the poor worker who waited around finally gets to leave when the truck is parked inside.

"Let's try to get this done fast, don't wanna miss all the action tonight." Ronnie says, cracking his knuckles

"I've done a couple of transmission jobs now, should speed us up a bunch." you reply confidently

That combined with knowing where all the tools are does speed things along quickly. If you didn't have to go stripping out the inside to get the carpet out so Ronnie could hack up the floorpan and constant measuring to make the hole as small as possible things probably wouldn't went as fast as he would've liked.
>>
>>14162618
That said, his cut doesn't look as bad as the one on your car, thankfully you have a plate, boot, and most recently, carpet to hide it. He's got a hole in the steering column he has to show off to make up for it.

"Looks good don't it?" he asks, moving it around to get a feel for it

"Damn straight it does!" you reply

Other than the rod being a lot taller and displaying 3 gears the setup looks pretty similar to yours.

After a succesful test to see if it actually shifts it looks you're all set to go.

"You ridin' to the drive-in too?" he asks "I'm up for swingin' by to pick up your car, it'll give me a little more time to get used to it anyway."

A) Ride to the drive-in.
B) Go get your car to take there.
C) Go get your car and call it a night.

>>14161931
Waifu wars are fun tho.

>>14161941
Someone drew Sharon once and Teague a few times.

I'd do it but I have no artistic talent. Best I could do is some character maker or h-game.

>>14162244
>>14162016
All I'm certain on is that Teague is a Magnum kind of man. If it ever comes up in the story I'll pick an actual model.
>>
>>14162628
B

Though we may be a bit tired to race? We can mingle with the crowd at least
>>
File: 1386394544612.jpg (125 KB, 800x631) Image search: [Google]
1386394544612.jpg
125 KB, 800x631
>>14162628
Yeah, i will admit they are mildly amusing.. But this is /o/. Already to much shit throwing between the masses.

Also thing that trip who did the drawing was cyoadrawfag or something similar.

Also A, we can go watch the racers. Calculate our chances, watch out for that olds cunt and his bitch mate. Then if possible place some drugs in there cars and call our buddy cop guy.
>>
>>14162628
A
Place Cheryl at the drive in

We need to formally tell her to fuck off.
>>
File: JR.png (3 MB, 1417x1080) Image search: [Google]
JR.png
3 MB, 1417x1080
>>14162745
Cruel. I like it.
>>
Does someone have a complete, up to date write-up of this CYOA? 'cause if not I will. Would be shame to somehow forget a series like this.
>>
>>14162949
Being published by Penguin as we shitpost, m8
>>
>>14162473
what the fuck
>>
>>14134186
Holy fuck OP. Just got finished transcribing the very first thread into microsoft office. 45 goddamn pages and 12,360 words.

Posting daily for 5 months, you're a fucking beast.
>>
File: mazdar100.jpg (26 KB, 528x279) Image search: [Google]
mazdar100.jpg
26 KB, 528x279
>>14162244

10a were also in r100's from 1968 in the US.

They definitely weren't common but not as rare as you might think
>>
B
>>
>>14163060
Okay, midway through #4 now. Currently at 87 pages (copy/pasting direct from the 4chan archives with calibri font size 12) and 25,000 words. If my math is even in the ballpark, we might be at 150,000 words by #24.
>>
File: cyoa.png (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cyoa.png
327 KB, 1920x1080
>>14163160
Also OP, we're still waiting on this...
>>
>>14162628
B obviously
>>
File: NewAgeartim2lazy.png (90 KB, 665x526) Image search: [Google]
NewAgeartim2lazy.png
90 KB, 665x526
B
>>
File: cyoa.png (134 KB, 961x1032) Image search: [Google]
cyoa.png
134 KB, 961x1032
>>14134186
Do you think you could rewrite/clarify what you meant here? I'm having trouble deciphering it
>>
>>14163396

Olds waifu had her hands down her pants strumming one out.. Pleasuring herself to our pain.

Olds waifu is best waifu
>>
File: tribbles.jpg (31 KB, 620x155) Image search: [Google]
tribbles.jpg
31 KB, 620x155
>>14163469
Well yeah that was a given. OP just had it worded a little awkwardly is all.

Olds waifu is best waifu
>>
>>14163491
Hence why he doesn't do lewd much.. He has said a few times its awkward for him.

Niggertits is official fapfic writer of cyoa
>>
>>14163517
I think he should make Erika a virgin for the keks
>>
>>14163570
Oh fuck

>>14134186
Just about to begin on thread #13. Currently sitting at 224 pages and 83,254 words.
>>
>>14162628
A, Oldswaifubestwaifu
>>
>>14163578
Or at the least make her Want to try butt stuff and we take her anal virginity
>>
>>14163389
kek

>>14163570
Does Erika even come across as someone who wouldn't be a virgin?

>>14163396
At least that isn't as traumatizing now, I wish I went about it differently but what's done is done.
>>
>>14163640
I mean I've never really wondered if she was an virgin or not. I just thought it would be funny to see how a story involving our limited sexual experience and her possibly nonexistent sexual experience would turn out.

Also good morning OP it's 09:04 where I am
>>
>>14163661
Yeah, anything sexual with her would be awkward as hell, assuming she'd even be up to it.

Good morning, same time zone. Just managed to get up early today.
>>
Morning op, now get to it!
>>
>>14163674
would Erika have a nice carpet down there to match the drapes and be period correct or do you think she'd step outside the norm and be shaved smooth?
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (1 MB, 1068x1078) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
1 MB, 1068x1078
Starting on #15 now. Over 100,000 words.
>>
>>14163701
Probably smooth, for aerodynamics when racing.
>>
>>14162745
Lol this
>>
>>14163640
No, I meant that as like an actual question, not trying to roast you at all. Needed to change a couple words for grammatical purposes and my sleep-deprived mind couldn't make sense of it
>>
>>14162745
>Place Cheryl at the drive in

But she's showing up tomorrow night.

>>14163864
Yeah, she's gotta be high speed low drag up top and down below.

>>14163923
I didn't take it like that.

You hear what sounds like a girl getting off, your pants got a little tighter.

I think that summarizes it a little.
>>
>>14163932
>You hear what sounds like a girl getting off, your pants got a little tighter.
Turns out she was washing her hands, vigorously and nervously. :^>
>>
>>14163932
Okay so it ended up being
>You lay there for a while, the laughter has stopped but the door hasn't opened so she's still in the room. In fact you hear some muffled sounds in the corner by the door, you're pretty sure you know what she’s doing and despite the hurt downstairs, so does he.
>>
>>14163984
Or maybe hurting would be better than hurt? idk

Also sitting at 135,000 words and 380 pages at thread 19
>>
>>14163999
Hurt makes more sense.
>>
>>14162628
I've seen some good drawings on /tg/, their out there. You could always ask /ic/.
>>
>>14162628
You're tired, but the '55 is fast enough that you could get some wins in it...maybe that's a reason to not go racing it though.

"Sounds good to me, might get a little action myself before I call it a night."

"Alright, I'd like to see that thing run from the outside anyhow. Let's get this place all cleaned up."

Bo's get's cleaned up and locked down in record time.

"Hop in man, let's do this!" Ronnie yells as you lock the door

You run to jump in, Ronnie takes off before you even get all the way into the cab.

As soon as you make it to the exit you know what's coming. Ronnie brings the revs up to do his signature "Let's leave everywhere sideways!" move. It can still step out, but it's not spinning nearly as much as it used to, the transmission combined with those newer performance tires helping a lot. Ronnie seems both happy and sad about that. The shifter brings about nothing but smiles though

"Holy shit, is this what I've been missing out on?!" he exclaims, shifting to 3rd "It's like a completely different truck!"

He winds up wasting a lot of gas rowing through gears to get accustomed to it, the truck feels surprisingly quick, maybe would've been a close race in the early days of the '55.

He swings by his house to drop you off, he's kind enough to wait on you to get out on the road to follow him before peeling out.

By time you arrive at the drive-in the place is closed so it's no surprise that the spot is basically dead.

There's only 4 cars sitting here, Daniel's Falcon, Carlos' Willys, a gold Firebird with a black stripe down the side, and one of those front wheel drive Oldsmobiles... Tornado? Toronado? Yeah that's it, you assume he's not up for any racing. All the drivers are huddled up talking.
>>
>>14164430
Ronnie makes his way over to your window.

"I think I already know what I wanna race."

You get the feeling the only thing he's going to be killing out here is the Willys.

He points out the Firebird.

"It's a 326 H.O, but as long as I can hang I'll be more than happy."

"I might be racin' the Willys when you're done, he's number 9 after all."

"That thing is above you? Jesus..."

"It's not that fast, the whole thing is complicated, don't worry about it." you reply, getting out of the car

You and Ronnie walk over to the group.

"Hey, Jamie, didn't think you were coming out tonight man!" Carols yells out

"Had to help my friend out with his truck 1st-"

"Yeah, and I'm interested in a race with that Firebird over there." Ronnie pipes up

Now to learn which one of these 2 mystery men is the owner.

"What makes that truck worth runnin'?" the man wearing a Crane Cams hat replies, should've guessed,

"292 with headers, a nice exhaust, 3.70 rear with T-Lok, not much but come on man."

Plus a transmission, intake, and 4 barrel swap, but that's all factory so it's stock, right?

The man takes his hat off and scratches his head, he quickly comes to a smile.

"Why the hell not, one last run won't hurt!"

Before you know it they're scrambling to their vehicles.

"You think he stands a chance?" Daniel asks

"No idea, he said he'd be happy if he can just keep up."

"It's a Ford, of course it will win!" Carlos jokes

"I dunno, them H.Os are stout." the you're assuming Toronado driver speaks

"I'm with this guy." Daniel replies "I think the Bird has it."

"How 'bout we put a couple bucks on it?" Carlos suggests

The other 2 quickly agree to it, now they're all looking at you to see if you're joining in..
>>
>>14164453
You won't even get a dollar if you bet on the Firebird, but it seems like the winner. Who's going to go start the race anyway?

A) Bet on the Bird
B) Bet on Ronnie
C) Nah, you'll just go start off the race

>>14163999
>Also sitting at 135,000 words and 380 pages at thread 19

Jesus
>>
>>14164458
B
At least $1 or 2 on Ronnie
>>
>>14164458
C
>>
C we're a little short on money atm.
>>
>>14164505
This, a fiver at the most.
>>14165231
We still have over $200 m8 we don't have to do ass to mouth yet
>>
>>14165342
Cheeky fiver is a full tank of gas, and it's the least I would bet on the '55 senpai.
0 hope in Ronbie winning, but he's our bro, can't bet against him.
>>
>>14165364
Ronnie*
And it'd be a dick move to not support him.

And if he wins we have a mostly full tank of gas. :^)
>>
>>14164505
This, 2 tops
>>
>>14165364
Yeah. Absolute best case scenario is the Firebird is totally stock which would still be more than a match for Ronnie's old Y-block. Worst case scenario would be is it has a 428 swapped in.

Also just remembered my cousin's 68 Firebird got stolen a month ago. My family has bad luck with Pontiacs...
>>
>>14164453
"I'm in, let's try to keep the bet small though." you tell them

"3 bucks?" Carlos suggests

Everyone seems to be in agreement. You hustle over to the start of the race while they go to the finish. When they show up it's the usual rev battle, the Firebird probably has some exhaust work at the least. When they're all ready to go you take a few steps back and drop your arms, quickly turning around to watch the action the best you can...

The Firebird takes off, no where near as fast as you expected, this race is already going better for Ronnie than you expected. The Firebird didn't seem to have launched as hard as it should've though, could he have underestimated the truck?

A few seconds later the guy has to get a big shock from seeing a 1958 F100 running next to him, you're not 100% sure but you think Ronnie might have edged in front some. Doesn't matter much since, the side by side action comes to a close with the Firebird pulling away, crossing the line with Ronnie behind the rear bumper. He lost, but you're sure he'll be happy with how it went down.

They stop down there to have a talk for a few minutes before coming your way. You catch a ride back to the drive-in.

"Said he didn't launch all out, but I think he's embarrassed I kept up with him for so long!"

You'll just let him have this, you don't know if he's serious or not anyway.

"I think you're well into the sleeper category now."

"Me too, glad I snuck that cam in!"

"Whoa, wait a minute, what?"

"Aha! So you didn't notice either, I basically blew some money I had saved and last weeks pay to get some stuff. Stupid? Probably, I think it's worth it."

"I think so too, the truck is finally getting somewhere."

"Yup, thinkin' about heads next, who knows from there."

The Firebird is nowhere to be found when you pull back up at the drive-in. Others have to be close to calling it a night too.
>>
>>14166973
Back with the group Daniel and Toronado look pretty smug.

"Pay up!" Daniel says "I told ya."

"Yeah, yeah, it was closer than you thought I bet." you reply, handing him $3

"Still a work in progress, look forward to coming out here more." Ronnie speaks up

"Always good to have another regular, maybe you'll be the only truck on the list some day."

"Maybe, I'm just lookin' for fun at the moment."

"Speaking of the list, you want your spot back, Jamie?" Carlos asks "Re-did the top end but it still ain't gonna come close, if not I'm headin' out."

Looks like everyone is about ready to call it a night, including yourself and Ronnie. The Toronado is already pulling out.

A) Race, it won't take long.
B) Nah, you're ready to call it a night.

>>14165364
>0 hope in Ronbie winning, but he's our bro, can't bet against him.

On paper they're surprisingly similar, Firebird just has a gearing and small weight advantage.

But yeah, the 326 is alright for an engine I never knew of until today lel.
>>
>>14167002
A

And the problem with the 326 is it's a de-bored, not destroked 389. Yes, same crank as a 389/400 and no you can't bore it back out to 389. Plenty of torks but it can't rev for shit and has no size or weight advantage over the other Pontiac engines, even the 421/428/455.
>>
has this story really been going on for 5 months?
>>
>>14167002
B) we gotta get our rest, tomorrow's our big date with best waifu.
>>
>>14167002
b, waifu > list
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
Alright, here's hoping this google docs link works...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18nXIaBDnrr0WlV5qiuu1R0PCIUZvajw4xj3nkzghPPY/pub

I tried to fix some grammar and spelling mistakes but I was mostly copy/pasting so there's a ton of stuff I missed.

565 pages, 175,433 words. All up to date
>>
File: 1443621117044.jpg (61 KB, 763x800) Image search: [Google]
1443621117044.jpg
61 KB, 763x800
>>14167602
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/18nXIaBDnrr0WlV5qiuu1R0PCIUZvajw4xj3nkzghPPY/pub
Good work Anon!
>>
>>14167002
A
>>
>>14167600
This
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.