[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police seek cheetah spotted along southeast B.C. highway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image[1].jpg (91 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
91 KB, 620x349
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/police-seek-cheetah-spotted-along-southeast-b-c-highway-1.2705539

Escaped cheetah running around British Columbia Canada

CRESTON, B.C. -- Police are hoping to pounce on a cheetah spotted wandering the roads of southeastern British Columbia before the big cat prowls into some serious trouble.
>>
>Be a cheetah
>Get shot

At least it's better than being American and getting shot.
>>
>be canadian
>dude weed lmao
>economy now 50 cents to the dollar
>>
>>10009
t. American

At least try to blend in.
>>
>>9962
>Police are hoping to pounce on a cheetah
>before the big cat prowls into some serious trouble.

today's big story: newspapers hire greeting card writers to cut costs.
>>
>He said staff are trying to determine if anyone in the area has registered the cheetah, adding the jungle cats are legally allowed with a permit.

I didn't know Canada actually had this level of freedom.
>>
>>10009
>economy now 50 cents
The price of the dollar has nothing to do the Canadian economy you do realise. Manufacturing in Quebec and Ontario has actually picked up because the dollar is lower so exports are cheaper
Also tourism out east and it is expected ski resorts out west will draw more American tourists

I've heard that an 80cent dollar is better for Canada's economy than a dollar at par
>>
Are cheetahs native to BC?
>>
>>10334
that's true the same way people like travelling to poor countries because it's cheaper.
Canada is now a poor country, so travelling there is cheaper. Manufacturing there is cheaper for the same reason manufacturing in Thailand is cheaper than in the US.
>>
>>10361
>American education
T. High school economics class

>>10361
>Manufacturing there is cheaper for the same reason manufacturing in Thailand is cheaper than in the US.
Except this is wrong because Canadian manufacturing is owned by Canadian companies. Over seas manufacturing is usually foreign owned and operated and for the purpose of cheap labour because of very low minimum wage. Canadian manufacturing actually produces quality products such as Bombardier recently signed a contract to replace all new York subway cars.
>>
>>10336
Moreso than the Chinese.
>>
Aren't all cheetahs spotted?
>>
>>10475
Ur a bitch for that
>>
>>10336
actually, yes, they aren't.
>>
>>10361
>Canada is now a poor country, so travelling there is cheaper. Manufacturing there is cheaper for the same reason manufacturing in Thailand is cheaper than in the US.

This is why I don't ever bother talking economics on this shitstain of a site.
>>
>>9980
Cheetahs are very docile animals so I hope they aren't stupid enough to kill it.
>>
>>10475
I smiled. 7/10
>>
>>11540
they're not going to fucking find it, I live about 2 hours from crestion and with the amount of forest the animal has to hide in its probably already crawled into a hole to die somewhere
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.