[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merkel: Multiculturalism is a lie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/14/angela-merkel-multiculturalism-is-a-sham/

Literally
>"Multikulti ist eine Lebenslüge"

She didn't even say multiculturalism. She said multiculti, which devalues the concept that she is talking about. Basically, her choice of words already implies that she has a less than stellar opinion on the concept.

Also, ignore the part about the CSU at the end. The CSU constantly throws wrenches around just to stay in the limelight. There is a reason as to why people often joke about Bavaria being its own country, instead of just a state.
>>
>>9105

I wouldn't read to much into it, anon. It seems more like a poorly-disguised and lazy attempt to appease the justifiably-upset German citizens than a sincere statement to me. Keep in my mind she said the same shit back in 2010. Expectedly, the media hype machine mystified it as some sort of ominous "big change to come" omen concerning Germany's future immigration policy.

Fast forward from when that statement was made in 2010 to 2014, or 4,651,132 [1] new cases of multiculturalism later. What's changed? Keep in my mind this doesn't account for the plethora of immigrants and refugees taken in by Germany this year.

In conclusion, I just don't buy it. How can someone with Merkel's amount of power/political-standing openly label a political ideology as a "failure" then willingly and knowingly go on to allow said "failure" to amplify and permeate throughout society at a massively increased level be believed?

Just another case of a politician looking out for number one, as usual.

[1] https://www.destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/SocietyState/Population/Migration/Tables/MigrationForeignCitizensBetweenGermanyForeignCountries.html;jsessionid=F546B9F369513DD9A2CF5D074114F044.cae4
>>
If she knows it's a sham, why did she just insist that her country take a million people of which hundreds of thousands will not assimilate? She basically just guaranteed that Germany will have two incompatible parallel societies going forward.
>>
>>9105

>didn't even say multiculturalism
>said multiculti, which devalues the concept that she is talking about

You obviously don't understand the german language; "Multikulti" is the term commonly used for multiculturalism by now. And even if, how would that matter?
>>
>>9105
It fails wherever it's implemented.
>>
That was to be expected.
As an Immigrant in Germany I was very sure, that I need to find my luck outside.
Maybe the country will change and I will stay here
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.