[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oklahoma rapist cop found guilty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_32012.shtml?wap=0

Well how about that. The video is pretty funny to be honest family.
>>
I just had to do this, almost loopable

webm(dot)host(slash)c6205
>>
>>8202
This is the worst board on 4chan. Obvious shitboards like /b/, /s4s/, & /mlp/ included.
>>
>>8222
And you're part of it you fucking faggot
>>
>>8222
news was posted. that is the function of the board. what is the issue?
>>
>>8296
i mean i dont know what kikes have to do with this the son of a bitch raped like a dozen women and got busted for it and watching him cry is pleasing i am not sure what about this reminds you of your reddit past or your kike ancestry but i guess that is on you,
>>
>>8305
Some of its small towns have higher rape per capita than most of the nation in general. Ada, for example. Drove through there once, that was some weird shit. Everyone is way too friendly.
>>
>>8305
I had to drive through that state once, and i vowed to never do it again.
The small towns have an ominous rapey feeling.
Its barren, empty, open land. The first thing i saw in that state was a herd of 10 cows, two llamas, all surrounding a bunch of old mattresses in a field.
what would you do in a state like that?
>>
>>8248
he is the issue.
>>
>>8354
>what would you do in a state like that?

rape. everything.
>>
>>8414
I dont see why he was convicted. Maybe because hes a cop.
>>
>>8422
it is actually because he raped like a bunch of women and got caught.
>>
>>8514
I see you understand sarcasm.
>>
>>8520
yes, I do, why?
>>
>>8305
Our women are kinda shitty and deserve the rape.
>>
Lawd he looks like he has downs.

>down syndrome cop goes on a rape spree

Gee, who'dathunk
>>
This whole case seems shady as fuck. What, we listen to crackwhores now?
>>
>>8222

No really, /r9k/ is a pit of all things toxic to the soul.
>>
>a cop
>who is also a serial rapist

This guys is going to die in prison. It will not take that long.
As someone who has worked in the prison system, and knows a lot of bikers, a lot of criminals are surprisingly moral. Rapists and pedophiles in prison may as well kill themselves, a lot of bikers and gangsters have daughters and wives.
>>
>>8222
it's a news board, goddamn
what the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>8222
then leave, some of us like it here at the adult table
>>
>>9223
He will probably be in protective custody outside of general population to be frank with you, my family
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.