[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug lord El Chapo threatens ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 252x200
"Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, the Sinaloa cartel boss and world's most wanted drug lord, has threatened ISIS with retaliation if it continues to destroy his drug shipments to the Middle East that go through the terror group's "caliphate."

"I pity the next son of a whore who tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa cartel. I will have their hearts and tongues torn from them," El Chapo reportedly wrote ISIS in an e-mail leaked to a Mexican blogger with ties to the cartel.

The encrypted e-mail, was sent directly to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, according to cartelblog.com.

El Chapo has been in hiding since escaping Mexican jail earlier this year. It's believed he sent the message via his son, who helps run the Sinaloa cartel.

The Middle East, with its excessive oil wealth, is a hot market for cocaine, ecstasy and other party drugs. Several cartels are trying to establish footing there, including the feared Sinaloa cartel, the largest and most powerful in the Western Hemisphere.

And the group has been destroying all shipments found passing through the territory it controls in Iraq and Syria.

That's apparently led to bad blood between the two violent groups.

"You (ISIS) are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly pus----," reads the e-mail. "Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation ... My men will destroy you."

It's not likely an empty threat.

In 2010, the cartel recorded the beheading of 36-year-old Hugo Hernandez, whose face was then peeled off and stitched onto a soccer ball as a warning to rivals.

Hernandez' torso was found in one container; his skull, arms and legs were found in another.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2015/12/10/drug-lord-el-chapo-threatens-to-destroy-isis-in-e-mail
>>
I hope Trump gets El Chapo off of the streets as a campaign promise...
>>
That's pretty bad ass
>>
What happened to all the claims that ISIS was working with the cartels to smuggle people in? Was that just scare stories?

Also, I'm legitimately surprised the Sinaloa Cartel reaches to the Middle East. I assumed that if any, there were terror groups distributing drugs there. I mean, the Taliban sells heroin, don't they? Are they not reaching the Middle East?
>>
I dunno it feels like an empty threat to me but a war between the cartel and isis would be interesting. It has the potential to really escalate into some narly shit tho. I imagine they would come to an understanding.
>>
>>8004
You can't eliminate the sinaloa cartel just by taking out el chapo -that's asking for another inter-cartel war that will result in more deaths- you have to take the whole structure down including the american government backing.
>>8009
>What happened to all the claims that ISIS was working with the cartels to smuggle people in? Was that just scare stories?
Probably, would be bad for business and attract more heat; but it could be possible if some cartels were involved and other not.

>Also, I'm legitimately surprised the Sinaloa Cartel reaches to the Middle East. I assumed that if any, there were terror groups distributing drugs there. I mean, the Taliban sells heroin, don't they? Are they not reaching the Middle East?
I think a lot of wars in the middle east are financed by poppies, but it would be weird if the Sinaloa Cartel had anything to do there, with no local backing/logistics taking a whole new drug route would be very fucking difficult
>>
>>8003
>>8003
El chapo is really starting to look like a villian who you just can't hate for being so based. Hes a terrible person but when he does shit like this it makes me glad not all evil gets along
>>
>>8003
Why does the government hate these cartels again?
>>
>>8003
/pol/ used to go nuts over theoretical fights between paramilitary groups like this. I distinctly remember them asking who would win between ISIS and Sinaloa. We might just find out.
>>
>>8003
> "I pity the next son of a whore who tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa cartel. I will have their hearts and tongues torn from them," El Chapo reportedly wrote ISIS

If it’s Mexican narcos vs. Muslim jihadis, I’ll put money on the Muslims.

You simply can’t buy the kind of fervent loyalty to a Cause, that comes with bat-shit crazy religious beliefs.
>>
>>8057
Apparently Daesh guys are all hoped up on crank too making them even worse

https://medium.com/clouds-taste-metallic/captagon-the-secret-weapon-of-isis-6c7e95da1064
>>
>>8010
This. Also, the Sinaloa Cartel--as wealthy as it is--probably doesn't have the logistical capacity to wage a full-scale war in the Middle East. Entire nations have problems doing this. Sure, they have contacts with the people they are supplying, drug mules, and a few body guards, but they wouldn't have the manpower to be a serious threat to ISIS.

If they couldn't even protect their valuable cargo (which is the single reason why they're over there), how in the hell are they going to besiege an entire city?
>>
>>8077
Sounds like they'll be taking out hits moreso than waging war. Cartels tend to go after families
>>
>>8030
>WWIII will be fought by zanny characters, like druglords high on coke, and mudslimes high on allah
add some of those neo-nazi groups that sprouted in unlikely places, like Golden Dawn, and it'd make a good B-movie
>>
>>8009
So, it looks like my surprise was warranted, as this whole debacle was a hoax.
>>
>>8003
FAKE
>>
Didn't read, but OP's image made me kek.
>>
>>8232
This.
It was confirmed to be a ruse already. Started by bloggers I believe.
>>
>>8286
Fuck...

It made me so happy
>>
>>8077
A most likely scenario would be kidnapping bagdadis or another leaders family members, tortuing them until ISIS caves in
>>
fucking awesome dude go get em
>>
>>8010
First thing I thought of too, plus it's sort of a win situation if Isis somehow bombs a drug cartel off the face of the earth while a drug cartel could cripple some part of Isis.
>>
>>8003
this would make for a good story.
>>
>>8395
Won't ISIS just do the exact same thing?
>>
I reckon World War III is imminent. I give it about 5 more years.
>>
>>9504
>I cant help you, the state cant help you, even God cant fucking help you.
>Only you can fucking help you. Grab your balls! It all starts fucking today!

>We're getting back what belongs to us
>We

How do you combine the "nobody can help each other" attitude with a desire to work together?
>>
>>9591
Taking ovious bait serious, anyway...
I think the poster means "we" as in the poster and the reader.
>>
>>8057
All hispanics will go onto a holy rage if pushed against muzzies.
>>
ISIS at odds with America, France, Russia, China, other Muslims, and now the Cartel. This is shit straight out of Black Lagoon.
>>
>>8009
They have worked together in the past, some reports on cooperative operations in the last 6 months, like full on smuggling operations. They almost certainly still are in various capacities. Sina Loa is not the only cartel, and even if it were, Guzman getting all machismobluster-pullthepin doesn't mean he wasn't buddy buddy with some ISIS dude 3 weeks ago.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.