[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitch please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 999x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 999x561
http://www.cnet.com/au/livefyre/c273eda7-1b48-4b57-91f3-a021b0917863/
Apparently if u are successful and make money and you like having hot girls at you confernce u are a terrible person. Stop judging men for appreciating the female body. If we want to spend our money on seeing women so be it. The women are clearly profiting off their natrual resources which are theirs to use and sell as desired capitalism 101 .
>>
Op here I'm hungover and angry and full retard mode now. Fuck me up the ass niga, freaking wasted. Shits
>>
OP is stupid and so are the people against this.
>>
>>30175
>people criticizing his idol
>Idol being wealthy
>Idol surrounds himself with wimmenz
>OPissy is insecure about opposing opinions

I see you have lost your way and found yourself on /news/, In the future post the actual article because we don't give a fuck about some random stupid shit's opinion on a story.
Since you clearly don't belong here, Let me help you back to where you belong >>>/r9k/AussieCucklordCentral

for the other people who want to discuss the, clearly, biased as fuck article article from an incredibly questionable source
>cnet
http://www.cnet.com/au/news/microsoft-takes-blame-for-dancing-schoolgirls-at-xbox-party/
>>
BUMP
http://apollo-na-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/1425788700604/the-truth-has-been-spoken.jpg
>>
>>30175
If it were a private company and the CEO wanted it at a private event I would have no problem.

But for a publicly traded company for a huge public conference of course it is stupid. It is a PR disaster. How does it benefit the company to be seen in such a light?

I've been in your hangover status before OP so I will first give you kudos for at least showing your poor judgement in a anonymous Mongolian cave drawing forum, but be sure it just stays anonymous.
>>
>>30515

> It is a PR disaster. How does it benefit the company to be seen in such a light?

You realize that all they did was hire some pretty girls to just dance and wear shit that most girls wear anyway, right? They didn't have them stripping or whoring themselves out.
>>
>schoolgirls

There's your problem
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.