[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US denies Turkey-ISIS oil trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 0
>The [Russian] spokesman advised the American side to have a look through the videos, which were also presented by the Russian Defense Ministry, showing “how the tanker trucks not only drive through checkpoints at the Turkish border, but pass through them without even stopping.”

>Russia’s claims were denied by both Ankara and Washington, with Colonel Steve Warren, a spokesman for the US-led coalition, calling Turkey “a great partner.”

https://www.rt.com/news/324872-russia-us-isis-oil-turkey/
>>
>Turks good boys dey dindu nuffin

How the US said this with a straight face is beyond me.
>>
>>6559
Lying is a normal thing to do in politics.
>>
So why protect Turkey? What have they done for us?
>>
>>6592

They're another NATO bitch dictatorship we prop up.
>>
>>6555
enjoy your b&
>>
>>6592
Gave us inoculation, I suppose.
>>
>>6555
Why are denials leading material in only Russian news? Are spitwad implications and whataboutism turdbricks the only thing holding Russian legitimacy together at this point?

Now that Cuba and Iran are coming back into the fold is it Russia's turn to tantrum and kill citizens?
>>
Airbases, gentlemen, airbases
>>
>>6761
This.
>>
NATO is the ring around Russia. It's not the defence from terrorists. It's an old USA plan. Ams they signed the document few decades ago promising not to expand NATO. But hey America only does what suits her.
>>
>>6849
Good Russian bluepilled goy! NATO has nothing to do with Russia's habbit of invading and occupying Europe; it exists to humiliate Russian nationals! You have to invade, rape, and occupy them; it's the only thing they understand.

Turkey shot down our plane over their territory so they must be ISIS. Forget how we and our allies created and continually aid the group with shit government, cash, and electricity. The Turks aren't tough; they're even less white than we are!

Let's go spam 4chan with propaganda; you don't want Putin to think you're a coward, do you?
>>
>>6855
>Russia's habbit of invading and occupying Europe
>>
>>6886
Did I trigger you, Ivan? Does it physically hurt you when I remind you that the Balkans, the Baltics, Ukraine, Poland, Central Asia, and even East Germany are outside your influence?

Because you can never begin to modernize or reach the West do you seek to invade and pillage it like your Mogul ancestors?

When your schemes of manufactured consent implode (Eurasian Union) and your puppets run back to Moscow with their dicks tucked, do you immediately want "to rape a white bitch" or is there some process by which you obfuscate the idea for yourself?

Does it matter to you that your administration is political AIDS when you dump your toxic infrastructure and political operatives into sovereign wombs?

How do you sleep at night, look yourself in the mirror, and pat little Ivan on the head after you wipe the blood off your dick?

Do you say Putin's name when you prey? Do you think he'll save you? Do you think people felt the same way about Yanocovich? Yeltsin? The czar?

Is your fallback defense that you're simply a serf? Is it actually the state's bloody dick that your cleaning? Is it significant if it was once your blood? Is it significant that you clean it with your mouth...
>>
>>6896
>Did I trigger you, Ivan?
No, your lack of knowledge of European history amused me.
>>
>>6898
Tell me what you history books say about the time between 'singlehandedly defeating the Nazis' and "Yetlsin was a drunk'? What do your history books say about Putin?

I'm curious. When Stalin was busy kiling a hundred million Russians did your grandma and grandpa curse the capitalists and the Nazi for making him do it? When you see the human development soar in Easter Europe do you want a cow too or do you still want to kill their cow?
>>
>>6902
Tell me what your history books tell you about the time before that.
Italy conquered and occupied Europe once.
France did it.
Germany did it.
Russia did it too.

Russia was just the last one to do it, and it never even got as far as any of the other three.
>>
>>6904
>Russia was just the last one to do it, and it never even got as far as any of the other three.
Whataboutism? That's how you justify your past and continual rape?

I'm afraid it's the unmarked pit behind the church for you.
>>
>>6906
I am saying that having invaded and occupied Europe has never created any particular reason to create a protective alliance.

The reason lies elsewhere. You are just too busy painting me as a red to notice that I'm not trying to defend Russia.
Also, doing something once is not a habit. The only country that could be described as having a habit of conquering Europe is Germany, since we're doing it again, through political and economic means.
Russia just took what it could get its greasy hands on after Germany collapsed after WW2. That's not so much invading as it's scavenging.
You're retarded.
>>
>>6908
>That's not so much invading as it's scavenging.

Fun fact: Colonialism is scavenging with firearms.
>>
>>6909
Fun fact:
Fun facts are not nearly as fun as the men in black suits would have you believe.
>>
>>6908
>Putin is not closer to Napoleon than he is to Merkel.
>when Russia attacks Ukraine, Georgia, Syria, and elsewhere it does not constitute a threat, much less justify states choosing to join NATO.
>when Putin selectively embargoes states for not electing his puppets it should be endorsed by the Orthodox Church but Rusdians must be up in arns when FIFA officials and Russian individuals are sanctioned by the West.
>>
>>6912
Are you implying Russia is the only country to do things like that?
>>
>>6913
Yes, I'm saying that they're only qualitatively and quantitative distinct from other states in this regard, and what all things equal FSU states have a justifiable fear of conquest that exceeds even the Palestinians of the Israel or Israel of Iran.
>>
>>6917
>a justifiable fear of conquest that exceeds even the Palestinians of the Israel
You are so full of shit.
>>
>>6918
You're afraid if the truth. I understand. I'm just here to show you the path. You can still choose the blue pill and wake up as a luggage lad.
>>
>>6920
Israel has already invaded Palestine.
To equate the "fear" of that happening to England's fear that a Russia that has a joke for a military might take over all of Europe in one fell swoop is retarded.
Everything you are saying is retarded.
Even your hat is retarded.
>>
>>6921
>England'
That should have been Ukraine. I don't know why I wrote England. it may be because of that other thread I was reading.
>>
>>6921
It's not only Ukraine, though, and Russian imperialism is thriving like no place on earth. And you fail to acknowledge Russia's history of conquest by other means. Before Jewish settlements there were Russian settlements in Crimea. Before and after there were borders inching out in the westbank there were "citizens of greater Russia" homesteading and ready to mobilize as a fifth column. Then there's the fact that no legal state of war exists with Russia and its neighbor states; Russia has and will invade without regard to international norms and without warning, in some cases not even announcing until their perverse leaders believe the have their foot on the neck of the state that was their ally not a few months ago.

All this is not even mentioning that their arms sells, nuclear brinkmanship, and continual enabling of dictators, like a malicious force multiplier.
>>
>>6929
All these words, all to evade having to say you were wrong.
>>
>>6555
LOL this is just going to become pol 2.0
>>
>>6930
Like I said before, I can't stop you from being a degenerate rapist. Only you can make that choice. If you think scowering history and the present for favorable comparison to what Russia is currently doing is a good pastime then that's on you. If you have any shame you any balls you would search your feelings and see that I'm right.

Now, pardon me; I'm going back to work.
>>
>>6855
>>6896
how much are you being paid to post this bullshit, by who, and how old are you?
these political PR companies are really good at baiting people.

let's compare your bullshit against reality:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_interventions_of_the_United_States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
http://qz.com/374138/these-are-all-the-countries-where-the-us-has-a-military-presence/
plus, obama is bombing/has bombed:
- syria
- libya
- iraq
- afghanistan
- pakistan
- somalia
- yemen
do you even know what imperialism means, you retarded manchildren? did you receive that awesome american "education", by chance?
>>
>>7006
>Did you check wikipedia?
>>
>>7006
What does your opensource "proof" of nonsense about the US have to do with Russia? Lets assume tu quoque is not already a fallacy masquerading as an argument, it's still the case that Russia invaded and is occupying Crimea, that Russians (at the least) facilitated the shooting down of a commercial airliner as part of the same illegal war, that Russia has just invaded Syria and is engaged in indiscriminately bombing civilians alongside a warlord named Assad, and that Russia habitually invades and destabilizes FSU countries that have not yet joined NATO.

...and you're calling me a shill now! You I was on the fence, but now i'm pretty sure you and your ilk are the cancer killing 4chan. Meaningful debate is impossible for as long as idiots like you have keyboards.

For everyone else that happens upon this thread, here's what you're contending with:

http://www.cepa.org/sites/default/files/Infowar%20Report.pdf

Here's a news article on the latest news regarding the same thing:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/04/russia-s-propaganda-blitzkrieg.html

These garbage factories astroturf /pol/ multiple times a minute.
>>
>>7006
Yo brah did you look up Russia's covert operations?
FFS SMH fam
>>
>>7012
>>7011
>>7099
>What does your opensource "proof" of nonsense
>"proof" of nonsense
proof of what, you piece of shit? proof that the US is an empire? proof that you faggots are a bunch of hypocrites?

>muh wikipedia is not a valid source!
IT'S HISTORY, YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
take a fucking history book at least once in your life, you waste of oxygen.
did wasting too much time in 4chan damage your attention span? how about you do something productive for yourself and learn something instead of arguing vacuum shit?
do you even know what *nation* means? crimeans and half of the ukrainians are practically russian

>muh russian empire
russia is NOTHING compared to france, the UK and the US.

get a grip on reality and stop watching FOX news and CNN, they even are legally allowed to spread fake information so brainwashed, retarded kids like you can keep repeating their bullshit and buying their useless, cancerous excrement. hell, I bet half of their "journalists" are paid by the US govt. in some way or another, but, hey, you can keep repeating their chorus, >muh freedum of the press
go read what edward snowden and glenn greenwald think about your country and you'll see that you practically live a big lie. your security forces are out of control, but instead of worrying about your own useless country, you worry about putin,
>>
>>7116
Get off the dance floor, bro. You're got no rhythm, you're scaring the women, and your spastic energy poses a hazard to to the band. And hey, look up; dancing isn't for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsUO9qgZtAw
>>
This guy:
>>6902
Has very deep issues. Calm down John Smith, everybody knows the tales your grandpa told you. He was not a spy y'now? He was just an old man scared of his own shadow as everybody in USA in the 1960s.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.