[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous Declares December 11 as ISIS Trolling Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: 24893-q8jkf4.jpg (211 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
24893-q8jkf4.jpg
211 KB, 800x500
While ISIS members often refer to them as wholesome warriors acting in Allah's name, Anonymous is now trying to expose them as the joke they are, urging users to release Photoshopped images, memes, and jokes with ISIS warriors as the main characters.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/anonymous-declares-december-11-isis-trolling-day-497169.shtml

PS: If you wish to participate in this event here's what you can do:
>post photoshopped pics of ISIS like the one that accompanies this post on social media such as Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook under the hashtags "#Daesh" or "#Daeshbag"
>or, post those pictures on the hashtags used by ISIS and directly mock them
>>
>>6491
I'm sure /b/ is on the case to the limited extent that 4chan participates in such things nowadays.
>>
>>6493
If Anonymous actually does get that many people to participate, however, it may have an actual effect.
you're right about /b/, btw
>>
>#Daeshbag
Laughed hard at that. ISIS REALLY hates it when you call them Daesh
>>
>ISIS Trolling day

Can we get ISIS nuking day soon?
>>
>>6497
Why though? Isn't that their "real" name?

I know they dont mind being calles isis or isil but I didn't know that
>>
>>6491
Fuck off.
>>
>>6502
>>6497
Why not call them goat fuckers?
>>
>>6498
Agreed. Instead, ISIS gets Behead Our Prisoners Days every so often.
>>
>anonymous
Translation: autistic 8-16 year olds on facebook, reddit, and /b/
>>
Sir, it all started here, at 4chan.

And also, quack.

Also, some people had linked some pics which links to goats.
>>
>>6503
go back to /Syria/
>>
What does this even achieve?
>>
>>6516
It takes away the image of ISIS. They recruit partially based on having a tough-guy image, and this makes them look like a joke.
>Man ISIS is such a powerful intimidating group!
>lol nevermind even teenagers think they're a fucking joke
>>
>>6511
quack
>>
>>6517
I'd say it does more harm than good. ie Any bad press is good press,
>>
>>6506
>Translation: operatives from intelligence agencies manipulating autistic 8-16 year olds on facebook, reddit, and /b/
>>
>>6491
>tfw people who post just get targeted by ISIS instead
>>
Yeah that's definitely going to stop them.

How anyone takes anonymous seriously is a mystery
>>
>[s4s] maymay
>/b/ takes all the credit.
why am i not surprised
>>
>>6556
/s4s/ is just sfw /b/. Why does it even exist
>>
>>6491

someone should take it upon himself to give Abu Bakr the JUST-haircut
>>
Everything about this is just embarrassing. people need to stop thinking what they do online can have any impact on the real world.

>>6506
So the same "Anonymous" as always?
>>
This duck thing is extremely uncharacteristic of [s4s] and I'm pretty fucking sure the whole thing was co-opted by facebook and reddit activists. anons barely even replied with "ahaha le duck dubs :---DD" in the thread, like it was an entirely different userbase replying.

>>6557
/b/ is containment for the kind of cancer who need to regularly post "you laugh you lose" threads when Funnyjunk is down, and their users otherwise have no knowlege of chan culture. [s4s], on the other hand, is just a joke board for on ebin shitposts and /int/-tier banter too off-topic for real boards, or at least it's supposed to be. I don't know what the fuck happened here, though.
>>
>there are moralfags here unironically participating in this
This is sad, very sad. This only shows how 4chan has fallen.
>>
>>6580
Yeah, trolling ISIS? What the hell is that about? 4chan used to love terrorists, and hate trolling
>>
>there are moralfags here unironically participating in this
are there?
everytime you hear about any of these "Anonymous" shenanigans it has absolute nothing to do with 4chan, not even /b/. at most the idea starts on 4chan and then quickly moves on to wherever the LE LEGION faggots are congregating nowadays.
>>
>>6531
thats not how propaganda works
its how advertising works, but propaganda is a different beast
>>
>>6502
IIRC "Daesh" sounds very familiar to "Dash" or whatever in Arabic, which means "To crumble", so you're basically calling them weaklings.
>>
So a bunch of kids using pirated photoshop gonna release edgy pics on twitter in the hope isis might stop and give a fuck while in some battlefield
>>
>>6571
so safe for work /b/ then.

This site has 3 /b/ clones (/s4s/, /r9k/, /trash/) for some reason I don't understand
>>
>>6713
They could have done pigs but that's too predictable...
>>
>>6569
>people need to stop thinking what they do online can have any impact on the real world.
IS recruitment methods, the Arab Spring, and BLM are three ongoing situations where things people do online have very clear links to the real world

The internet was real all along- it is weird to me too
>>
>>7140
>have very clear links to the real world
That's they words here. It's real-life movements with links with the online world.
But nothing you post on some anime imageboard would have any impact on the real world unless you're willing to go outside and take it to the next step, in which case you're a fucking faggot.
>>
Anonymous is the biggest joke of all time.
it started as a stupid joke for giggles, got taken up by retards at Fox, then taken up by retards on 4chan and continues to this day to be hall monitors for political correctness.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
Calling them "Daesh" is to get people to dissociate them from Islam. They are the "Islamic State" - they represent the logical conclusion of a group able to practice unrestrained Islam.
>>
>>7868
"Daesh" is just the arab equivalent of the "ISIS" acronym.
>>
>>7981
Yeah, and english speaking liberal Muslim apologists want to use it get people to dissociate the Islamic State from Islam. The Islamic State IS Islam.
>>
>>6720
It's kind of like /v/.

While you can talk about anything on /b/, people use it for some specific threads, then [s4s] gets the randumb shitposting, /r9k/ gets the tfwnogf crowd(or at least it used to, after the pepehappening i have no idea what's going on in there anymore), and /trash/ is for off-topic threads that are pretty active, and so people don't miss on them.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.