[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israeli executions of Palestinian assailants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2001888020.jpg (92 KB, 1362x766) Image search: [Google]
2001888020.jpg
92 KB, 1362x766
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.690122

Headline: Swedish Foreign Minister Accuses Israel of Executing Palestinian Assailants Without Trial

Protip: after attempting to murder someone, throw down your weapon so Sweden can say that Israelis kill unarmed Palestinians
>>
The real question is why does Sweden (or any other country, for that matter) care in the first place?
>>
If these accusations are true, that's an actual human rights abuse, I think. You're entitled to a fair trial for crimes. Even if those crimes involve killing others.
>>
>>6267
Welcome to the real world? No one's concerned with "human rights"
>>
>>6249
Because Israel gets billions of dollars in foreign aid every year. Everything they do should be scrutinized.
>>
>>6271
I guess that's why no country allows freedom of speech or due process or democracy?
>>
>>6299
>Israel gets billions of dollars in foreign aid
...from America, not Sweden.
>>
>>6370
Israel shouldn't legally exist in the first place and you should face heavy scrutiny for all their actions. North Korea is heavily condemned around the world for merely sneezing yet Israel, who is pumped full of money and defence from outsiders, routinely commits acts of state sponsored terrorism.

It is within the interests of humanity to keep a watching and critical eye on Israel.
>>
>>6271

I guess that means I'm entitled to come over and murder you if I feel like it then.
>>
>>6267
Did you even read what OP wrote?
>>
>>6401
Are you disappointed I'm not just making jokes about Sweden or something, and actually making a comment on the accusations the foreign minister was making?

If you're intent on just shittalking countries and not having serious discussion about news, >>>/pol/ is always open
>>
>>6397
Pretty much, yea.
>>
>>6404
You should try crying more.
>>
>>6408
You should try making an actual contribution to society.
>>
>>6197
But throwing away your weapon does make you unarmed.
If you did that sort of thing in the USA with a police force that is almost infamous for shooting innocent people, those police officers would arrest, not kill you.

The only reason why Israel can get away with shooting them anyway is because they refuse to give them a peace treaty or even acknowledge them as a country, which allows them to do whatever the fuck they want without repercussions.
>>
>>6447
Retardation:the post.
>>
>>8058
Excellent argument.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.