[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks Demand More From Whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 0
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pew-88-blacks-say-whites-need-to-do-more-to-give-equal-rights/article/2594992
>>
Gotta hand it to those who just do everything in a racial collective. You couldn't get 88% of whites to agree that exercise is good for you or getting eaten by a shark is bad.
>>
94% of blacks voted for Obama. Google it.
So when someone accuses me of racism for not liking Obama, I can just point out that I, like 94% of all black people, believe I should vote according to race politics. Hell, I think that makes me philosophically consistent and just about a brotha from anotha motha.
Look it up - women overwhelmingly vote for female candidates as well, in the neighborhood of 75% in state or congressional elections.
Apparently, it's only when a white man votes for another white man that it's shocking to the national conscience. Otherwise, it's "empowerment."
>>
Hey, I'm all for equality by race. First off, blacks are 13% of the US population, so they are hereby entitled to exactly 13% of all federal welfare, entitlement, food stamps, free healthcare, or other "gimme" programs. This is more than fair given that they do not contribute nearly 13% of the federal or state tax base.
Likewise, we expect that blacks may contribute no more than 13% of all criminal activity. To be more than fair, since they may need more time to get their shit together after decades of coddling crack addicts and thieves in their communities, let's just say only violent crime to start.
All blacks incarcerated for violent crime (robbery, rape, murder, etc.) will be kept in prison indefinitely until the violent crime rate of the black community falls to EQUALITY, namely, 13%. At that point, we can begin lightening up and begin releases on a case-by-case basis to hit 13%.
Given the fact that black males, at only 6% of the population, are responsible for over 50% of homicides this may take a while, but I'm sure in the interests of equality no one minds the fact that we have to incarcerate more of the black population until their numbers fall in line with equality.
Hey, it's fair to give a few extra points in federal employment or college admissions because blacks are "underrepresented." In the interests of equal treatment, let's do the same in the areas where they're overrepresented. Want welfare, food stamps, or government freebies? Go on a waiting list, or compete with other blacks, until we hit that magic 13%. Want to beg for probation or early release? Oh, sorry, waiting list until we hit 13%.
Equality is a bitch.
Free men are not equal, and equal men are not free.
>>
t./pol/
>>
>>54249
You're probably right that it isn't news that blacks today still want "reparations." Hell, I'm still waiting for the day when the English pay me for selling my Scottish ancestors into indentured servitude in America based on trumped up charges of Jacobite treason. Not holding my breath. In the meantime, six generations of my family did other shit and were successful at it, and kicked the lazy asses among us to the curb. Whatever society did to my ancestors 200-300 years ago doesn't even register, because Generation One realized collective butthurt doesn't really fix anything, work does. (Until someone else's butthurt is claimed as a reason they should be allowed to act like fucking savages for generation after ghetto generation.)
>>
>>54250
>You're probably right that it isn't news that blacks today still want "reparations."
>Not holding my breath.
Race bait stories are very profitable for The Washington Examiner,the Daily Mail, The Mirror, etc. (and for drudgereport to link to) because it's guaranteed to outrage people like yourself who have already formed preconceptions about large groups of people.
>>
>>54251
The biggest users of the welfare system are white women...no wonder they crave the BBC
>>
>>54251
People like myself and the FBI and CDC, who say 6% of the population (black males) are responsible for more than 50% of homicides or that interrational relationships are 7.7 times more likely to end in homicide of the white female, like the NIH that says that the culture of American blacks does not value or endorse marriage, fatherhood, or support of children, and like most Americans who see that this is becoming an "Emperor wears no clothes" epidemic that we're all supposed to ignore.
No, I don't think that most blacks are criminals or even bad people. I do think that most (probably right about the same percentage that voted for Obama) are so busy trying to excuse the smaller percentage that they're willing to let the country go to hell in a handbasket before openly calling out the problems in their community.
>>
>>54259
>People like myself and the FBI and CDC
The FBI and CDC are not people, they're institutions.

Not an argument.
>>
>>54266
-Referring to the purported "preconceptions," as if they aren't supported by overwhelming evidence.
-Ask any first year law student - corporations are "persons" for nearly all legal purposes. Recent US Supreme Court decisions affirm that.
-Government agencies are for all intents and purposes corporations when it comes to a product, which in this case is research, performed by people, and reports written by people for other people.
-Nevertheless, okay, you got me on my semantics but missed my point. My point is this: poster attempted to call me out on being an INDIVIDUAL with "preconceived" notions. I pointed out that those notions are backed by EVIDENCE that extends way beyond opinion, even if it's evidence we want to ignore in the name of political correctness.
Yes, my notion is preconceived that a rattlesnake will bite me and that it is a good idea to keep my car doors locked if I park at the mall. I shouldn't really have to defend my tendency to avoid interacting with rattlesnakes, or argue whether I'm somehow not a trusting person and therefore part of the problem because I lock my doors.
Keep being the person who will ignore smart survival statistics because they disagree with an agenda that we want to believe. Evolution does not favor slow learners who ignore obvious danger. Go have a raw chicken salmonella dinner with grated unidentified mushroom topping, because possibly insinuating that all chicken or mushrooms are bad would offend your world view. Or you can recognize that those are known danger zones and teach your kids not to dabble with them without being aware of the dangers, right?
>>
>>54251
>people like yourself who have already formed preconceptions about large groups of people.
you must have a learning disorder if you dont do this.
noticing trends and patterns is a big part of what makes humans intelligent.
>>
>>54258
So, you would have no problem whatsoever with limiting welfare in keeping with population, right? Those crazy white women - taking up more than their share. The whole affirmative action/diversity thing, yes? Anon is dictator of the US, and we forevermore only allow 13% of all welfare/entitlement funds to be spent on blacks?
Glad to see we agree. I'm signing on to your campaign lock, stock, and barrel.
Now Google those statistics like mad before posting a waffling half-wit response that tries to change the subject.
>>
>>54237
>Need more rights to be equal
Such as? What law could change for equal treatment to occur under the law? Last I checked we all have equal rights.
>>
If they want equal rights they can start by getting rid of affirmative action.
>>
>>54272
LOL wut you sound batshit crazy
>>
>>54275
getting rid of affirmative action would cause Asians to flood universities due to the fact that they drill SAT prep into their kids from age 10 and purchase essays from pros
>>
>>54275
I've come to the realization that most blacks don't want equality, even though they say they do. Equality carries great responsibilities and requires that actions have consequences. I think that what blacks really want is special treatment, as a protected class, who can't be blamed for any of their bad decisions or behavior. More and more non blacks, like myself, no longer feel any guilt or sympathy towards blacks.
>>
>>54289
and white trash like you cant obviously compete
>>
>>54307
butthurt chink detected

stop cheating on exams Dong
>>
>>54309
loser white trash detected...his retard level low IQ means he's a high school dropout
>>
>>54325
come on don't hate on poor simpleton
>>
It seems to me we should be one people; earthlings maybe that would connect us in a common fate.
However, recently I've seen life is harder, in general, for those who aren't id'd as white; harder still if female. Crime reported by color, country, religion, gender, etc. is racist. It should be us "reasonably good people" (who don't hurt/rape/assault others) standing up to all the guys and gals in the "really bad people camp" that do rape/assault/traumatize.
If there is some stat that seems to show a certain shade of people to commit the most crime, it is probably because they had such a shitty, dumped-on childhood living in poverty. I'm certainly not excusing any degree of assault, but try to feel what it's like to be constantly jacked up by cops when you're a teenager that doesn't drink, doesn't drug and always does his homework and volunteers at both the church and the soup kitchen. I bet no matter who you are you'd be pissed off if you were doing all these right things--and nothing illegal--and you still got carded. How many of you would choose to struggle in one of the id'd non-white groups, trade places with them. It's called cognitive empathy.
>>
>>54289
And why is that a problem?

White people would be able to compete with them just as well if their parents actually took a disciplinarian attitude to raising their children rather than a "OOH HE'S JUST A FREE SPIRIT EXPRESSING HIMSELF :)" lackadaisical attitude that only serves to create useless shitheads.

Universities should be filled with people who are there to study, not to fuck about.
>>
The only discrimination I'm seeing is welfare and favoritism.
>>
>>54325
Fuck off, you racist twat.
>>
>>54334
I'm from the former communist block. I'm an Eastern European. I'm from the Balkans. Don't even begin to start pulling that bullshit out your ass. The cops made people disappear where I'm from, The military and elite had total control of your life, you were always in abject poverty, hungry, starving most of the time. We didn't collectively act like fucking animals. And when those fucknuts finally fell out of power, we collectively got our shit together. We are still struggling, it will take a while, but we are already changing our lives in one generation. Working, being law abiding citizens
>>
>>54237
>The statistical worse off and often demonized minority is asking for help from the statistically better off and the defacto majority
Fucking shocking stuff guys
>>
>>54245
Ouch. I feel I just molested,and I'm pure breed white. TY brother for speaking the truth, but in the end they dindu nuffin and u be rassis
>>
>>54399
Shit bait.
>>
>>54376
kys you short bus riding monkey
>>
>>54409
Try going through the exchange first, you micrococked shit stabber.
>>
>>54334
This.

Humans come on a scale of bad and good. While you may see "patterns" of violence from one group doesn't mean all members of that group act that way. In fact, members of all groups have potential to be great contributions to society. Unfortunately due to a rough history, certain groups have been heavily disadvantaged in building a legacy. However, I believe that in western culture we truly are equal, on paper. Some bad humans still hold judgement towards certain groups that can halt progression for them. I think this mentality of some bad humans can only disappear in time. We can't fix the bad people over night, sorry.
>>
>>54414
fuck off nigger anus licker
>>
>>54500
Moron.
>>
>>54514
I thought /x/ was bad with the divinations roleplay, /pol/ is even worse with the nazi circlejerks, so why is it the most upsetting to see /news/ians RPing as fucking 7 year olds...
>>
>>54541

enh. /news/ is just /pol/ junior.

The majority of threads are nothing more than bait or echo chamber bullshit. /news/ is a failed board.
>>
>>54541
Why don't you return back to r*ddit?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.