[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rejected nigger goes insaine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0
Kanye West premiered his highly anticipated "Famous" music video last night on TIDAL and it definitely has people buzzing.
The rapper used the likenesses of several celebrities including Taylor Swift, Donald Trump, Rihanna and Chris Brown, showing them laying naked in bed beside him.
The video starts with a shot of West sleeping next to his wife, Kim Kardashian. The camera then pans to show a topless Swift look-alike. In the song West raps, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex/Why? I made that b**** famous," a possible reference to his interruption of the Grammy winner on stage at the 2009 MTV VMAs. West has been adamant Swift agreed to the lyric in advance, but she disputes that.
The video also shows the likenesses of Caitlyn Jenner, Ray J, George W. Bush, Bill Cosby and "Vogue" editor, Anna Wintour.
It's unclear how many of West's famous "friends" agreed to their depictions in the video. The strange bed scene ends with West thanking each of them by name.
CNN has contacted representatives for West and Swift. They were not immediately available for comment.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/entertainment/kanye-west-famous-music-video-livestream/
>>
Kim Kardashian goes to bed every night knowing that Kanye craves Swift who would never be caught dead with either one of these filthy coons.
>>
>>53983
>>tidal
So nobody's seen it yet?
>>
>>53983
>Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted.
So much for the sticky.
>>
>>53984
Go easy on her. It's bad enough that she has to go to bed every night knowing that she is sleeping with Kanye West, because she has no self esteem and serious daddy issues.
>>
>>53983
Top comedy gold
>>
Conversation with daughter:
You decide you want to date a black guy? Okay. Dad will still be gruff until your boyfriend proves he's good to you, just like Dad would do with anyone else. But:
Congratulations.
-You are now 23 times more likely to end up being a single mother with a "baby daddy" who doesn't cotribute.
-You are 19 times more likely to be the victim of domestic violence.
-You are nearly 8 times more likely to die by domestic abuse.
...and you are (some ungodly number of times that I can't find a statistic for) more likely to never again date within your own race, never to go to (much less graduate) college, and to purposely adopt thug culture habits, demeanor, and speech that will preclude you from ever being a successful person in general.
So, daughter: want to date a black guy? Make sure he values education (yours and his), is not a liberal Democrat of the #BLM activist type, not a racial collectivist, and not a fan of thug culture. You just eliminated probably well over 90% of the pool, and the rest I can live with just fine.
Date a stereotype or become one, and your sisters get to split up my AT&T stock while you hunt for child support payment.
>>
>>53983
is it art
>>
Shitty nigga does white wuman what else is new
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.