[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bye Bye Brittain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: impdeutschland.png (3 KB, 139x160) Image search: [Google]
impdeutschland.png
3 KB, 139x160
Now that England has left the EU, will Germany seize the power vacuum? I realize Merkel is too liberal to become a Kaiser, but she won't last forever. I hope Prussia and the German Empire will rise again, after all the immigration has caused a steady rise in conservatism although the conservatives don't seem to have much power yet. Is it possible for Prussia to finally return?

http://fortune.com/2016/06/24/brexit-germany-reaction/
>>
>>53617
Am I the only that thinks that something is very wrong with the moment they decided to leave? They have a lot to lose, but nothing to gain, at least on paper.
>>
>>53701
Idiots take pride over stability, nothing new about that.
>>
>>53702
No it's sovereignty over some economical advantages. Nothing idiotic about that, you neo-liberal piece of shit.
>>
We've been due for another kraut beta uprising, I suppose it's about time. Then we can put them in their cuck sheds for a few decades and enjoy prosperity again.
>>
>>53701
>>53702
I thought you EU shills fucked off now that freedom won over evil.
>>
>>53715
>implying freedom can't be evil
>>
>>53704
Ahahahaha

Brexit is the neoliberal wet dream you fucking mong
>>
yes, germany will pay all greek, spanish and italian denbts
>>
>>53886
You lost, stop acting like a baby about it, Jesus.
>>
This vote was simply the people of Great Britian saying they want to leave the EU. That's all. There's still the parliamentary procedures to get through, let along all the legal crap. This is by no means a done deal.
>>
>>53910
Making it about black and white terms like winning vs losing is probably even more retarded than anything he could say.
>>
>>53617
Britain is still part of the EU. Won't going anywhere for a couple years yet. Let's get cosy ;)
>>
>>53914
Yes, yes, only a Sith deals in absolutes. Good memeing sir, you are an epic poster for the win.
>>
the only problem I have with the current situation, is that the PM is not going to be replaced until september. That is when the EU are going to give the Turks visa free travel all over Europe. We need a new PM as soon as possible and for him to say the borders are shut. When the EU complain, tell them to do one.
>>
>>53938
Except I didn't say that though.

Cool meme though, I'm sure you aren't a complete waste of air :^)
>>
>>53617
>Now that England has left the EU, will Germany seize the power vacuum?

No. It's Ireland that exploit it and grasp for position.

There's all that fuss about companies that had regional headquarters in England because of the EU, now Ireland is the tempting place for them to be drawn.
>>
>>54013
>>>/b/
>>
Do we realize that for the next two years immigration will soar before we exit? I personally think that is hilarious as most people voted out to stop immigration. Serves you xenophobic fucks right!
>>
>>54093

>Fuck you for not wanting more immigrants than your economy can handle, xenophobic shitlord!
>>
>be me
>UK voting to leave EU
>52-48, close run
>Only Scotland, London, Wales & North Ireland wanted to stay
>Scotland now reconsiders staying in the UK
>Renember Scotland voted for independence and stayed, over fear of losing EU membership, amongst other things
>well shit
>Brexit supporters want to renegotiate terms of membership, instead of leaving, now that they have the EU board "In a tight spot"
>Are_you_kidding_me.jpg
>Cameron goes: "Fuck you ya twat, i quit, no EU for any of us you cunts"
>The british pound also drops tremendously in value
>topkek.png
>68% of voters to stay were 18-30y, 58% to leave are already dead next year.
>mfw Cameron Ragequit
>mfw Scotland is voting to leave. Again.
>mfw Brexit doesnt really want to leave.

I find this hilarious
>>
>>54099
It's actually an EU shill posting that, go on the back peddling thread and he posted it again there, word for word.
>>
>>54099
Jesus, so is the post beneath yours. Shills man, the EU must have hired the cheapest sweatshop slave labour to conduct the 4chan campaign, it's the same on /int/ and /pol/ too.
>>
>>54128
If millennials actually gave a shit they would have voted but they don't. That's how it always is, only old people care about their country's future enough to cast a vote on it.
>>
>>53911

Especially with the biggest loudmouths crying for Brexit stepping down after realizing it's actually happening
>>
>>54093

>All the smart and young workforce tries to move to Scotland or EU
>Muslims move to Britain
>Britain literally voted itself to become the Muslim containment island
>mfw

Actually not that bad idea. Move all Britains to Europe and make Britain the greatest containment board of all time
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.