[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Group Behind #ShootBack Posters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Shootback.png (10 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
Shootback.png
10 KB, 286x176
>Group Behind #ShootBack Posters Says Gay Community Can't Protect Families if Elected Officials Disarm Them
>First, "it's important that people know that this image came out of the gay community," Sabo said.
>A street artist in Los Angeles who said he is a spokesman for the group responsible for the posters spoke exclusively to PJ Media on Thursday. Sabo, who was behind the tattooed "Blacklisted and Lovin' It" Ted Cruz posters that appeared in Hollywood back in 2014, said the #ShootBack posters were a group effort and they were designed to send a message.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/16/exclusive-group-behind-shootback-posters-say-gay-community-cant-protect-families-if-elected-officials-disarm-them/
>>
>>51532
I don't see the problems with homos defending themselves. At least then libcucks can't say only white psychopath babby stompers are the only.ones with guns. Get yet gun, learn how to use it and don't be a retard.
>>
>>>/twitter/
>>
>>51536
but I was assraped by a...gimme a sec here: #blt + #blm + #lgbtq. Does that do it any justice? Those are just moar labels that make my brain go all #wtf. Shouldn't the gun be in my hand - or is it a "you're a weak and stoopid merican that will just let the gun fall into the wrong hands" #gofundmygunbill?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.