[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pastor Robert Jiminez spreads the butthurt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: jiminez.jpg (127 KB, 601x759) Image search: [Google]
jiminez.jpg
127 KB, 601x759
Sacramento pastor Robert Jiminez called Orlando "a safer place" with the death of 50 "pedophiles" and sodomites. Naturally, Verity Baptist Church in Sacramento has gotten a lot of Facebook angst over his comments, and we're seeing what the religious conservatives have wrought: people who don't pay taxes who spread this message of hate.

Article:
http://www.abc10.com/news/local/sacramento/sacramento-baptist-pastor-praises-orlando-massacre/243211965

He's doubled down on his comments, guys... and there's a lot of support out there for him. WTF.
>>
It's been known that there is a considerable backwards population in the US for some time now. The most noteworthy thing is that he's Venezuelan, but Ultra-right Latinos are becoming more common.
>>
>>51490
These are true christians
>>
>>51512
This. I'm no christian but they do follow the book to the T and don't half ass it like progressive pussies.
>>
>>51575
If you studied your Bible you might say something different
>>
>>51575
You can't follow the book to the T because it contradicts itself.

Nevermind the fact that you shouldn't follow a 2000 year old storybook anyways lol
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.