[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man's throat slashed in a grocery store on a Saturday morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: CktvnplUUAUZ5Tb.jpg large.jpg (8 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
CktvnplUUAUZ5Tb.jpg large.jpg
8 KB, 240x360
Man Named Andrew Goodenough slashes a man's throat in the produce aisle, breaking bad style, then quietly slips out into the crowd where he is later caught by police.

"He brandished a folding box cutter knife in his hand, reported the Times Herald-Record, and without warning or struggle, he slit the victim’s throat.

Then as quietly as he came, the assailant disappeared, camouflaged amid the crowds of weekend shoppers. He remained there for 45 minutes, according to police, while medics rushed the unconscious, bleeding victim to a nearby hospital where he died and while authorities searched for his attacker.

After reviewing surveillance footage and identifying the man with the knife, the New Windsor Police Department and store officials at ShopRite found the assailant in the crowd."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/13/new-york-man-randomly-slit-the-throat-of-a-fellow-shopper-in-the-produce-aisle-at-shoprite-police-say/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_1_na
>>
>>50661

Ah... Time to ban box cutters.
>>
>>50661
Mudslimes are at it again
>>
If people didn't have knives none of this would have happened
>>
>>50672
>>50837

this attack is surely analogous to lone gunmen gunning down dozens of people in rapid succession
>>
>>50661
He looks like the Walking dead guy who became the Punisher.
>>
>>50850
I seem to recall a handful of amateur plane enthusiasts killing over 3,000 people with a few box cutters.
>>
>>50661
>Goodenough
why did God not love me enough to give me such an awesome surname?
>>
>>50884
I suppose He thought your name was already good enough.
>>
>>50874
I recall aswell
>>
>>50884
I had a friend named Alby Dam
>>
>>51495
this dude looks retarded
>>
>>50874
Ah yes, it was the box cutters that killed them. Not the impact, fire and explosions from a plane crashing into buildings.
>>
>>50661
What a waste of human life. Dying suddenly without warning is one of the objectively scariest things you can think of, and garbage like this acts on that. People like this are worse than pedophiles. Maybe the lowest forms of human life.
>>
>>51852

>triggered

There needs to be some form of population control.
>>
>>50661
Goodenough amirite?
>>
>>51814

time to ban planes!
>>
>>50661
>Andrew Goodenough
>Goodenough

Something's fishy.
Why are Slashings especially with box cutters suddenly rising in New York. These people are oblivious mentally ill.
>>
>>54373
Another retarded violent white male....coz they are descended from european criminals & trash
>>
>>54415
true dat
>>
>>54415
>>54501

really makes ya think!
>>
>>54532
he chimped out but he dindu nuffin
>>
>>54544
this monkey face chimped out fo shizzle
>>
>>54614
he is one ugly honky
>>
>>51972
The TSA's working on it.
>>
>>50661
I'm trying to understand why he just remained in the crowd. There's a decent chance he could've gotten away with it if he had just walked off. I'm guessing he didn't mind getting caught.
>>
>>51852
People who do shit like this usually have very severe mental issues, to the point they'll think some random person is targeting them and must be killed.

I don't think he was completely random.
>>
>>50661
>Man's throat slashed in a grocery store...
well that will happen from time to time i gue…
>...on a Saturday morning
OH HELL NO NOT ON SATURDAY MORNING
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.