[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assault Of Muslim Man In NYC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1
File: QueensViolence-1024x538[1].jpg (74 KB, 1024x538) Image search: [Google]
QueensViolence-1024x538[1].jpg
74 KB, 1024x538
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/06/06/3785049/muslim-man-attacked-queens/

since /pol/ is out to get us, let's join them.

>A Muslim man was assaulted and beaten after leaving his mosque in Queens, New York last Wednesday in an incident advocates are urging police to investigate as a possible hate crime.

>Mohammed Rasheed Khan, 59, left prayers at the Center for Islamic Studies in Jamaica, Queens, around 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.

>According to CAIR-NY Executive Director Afaf Nasher, he got on his bike to make the short trip home, and before he’d even traveled half a block, he was assaulted by three men who repeatedly punched him in the head and face.

>He’s now suffering from at least five broken bones in his face, including his nose and eye socket, along with a concussion and fractured ribs. He’s due to have surgery today.

and the best part
>The suspects, whom police are still looking for, didn’t steal Khan’s wallet, watch, or bicycle, and were reportedly seen laughing as they left the scene of the attack.

is america really safe to live in?
>>
Queens NY........most likely some niggers or spics!
>>
>>48990
Serves him right.

>is america really safe to live in?
It will be when the mudslimes are defeated. I recommend deporting them to the pacific
>>
>>48994
That would make sense, considering they're always doing the work whites are too feckless and effete to do :^)
>>
Guy might have only been a Muslim in name only. A lot of people don't switch or drop the faith altogether because they'll be ostracized.

However, be it /pol/lacks or gang members, you probably should avoid queens as much as possible.
>>
>>48997
>Guy might have only been a Muslim in name only. A lot of people don't switch or drop the faith altogether because they'll be ostracized.
he was coming leaving a mosque doe
>>
>>48994
But they left his bike
>>
>>48994
since when do niggs and spics leave bikes and wallets behind?
since when do niggs and spics commit antiislamic crimes?
>>
>>48990
Attila
>>
>>49010
I'm not christian at all but I've been in church sometimes.
>>
>>49029
there is no such think in islam.
>>
>>48990
I'm sure this balances the daily slaughter in the name of islam.
>>
>>48990
go back to durka durka land bitch
>>
>>48995
>>49042

Wow, you sound really different than the Muslim extremists. i don't understand why you and these people aren't friends. Extreme right and extremists Muslims "God has told me that everyone else is wrong. degenerates, women, atheists, homos, anyone who isn't exactly like me is wrong." instead of fight you should be sucking each other's dicks off cause you agree on just about everything.
>>
>>49046

>Guy minding his own business gets beaten
>anon celebrates
You sound like a good person
>>
>>49046

>>6

>Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted.
>>
>>49059
>being this trigger happy
>>
That sack of feeble shit owes us $22,000.

Of course we beat him half to death, he said he wasn't gonna pay.

Now, he will.
>>
>>48990

>Muslim Man in NYC
>Muslim in a City with close ties to Israel

New Title:
>Muslim man gets beat up by angry Zionists.

but just because you shat talked /pol/
>>
>>49084
Stop acting like a scumbag. Things like this is exactly why we have to fight racism and criminalize hate speech.
>>
I hate Muslim assholes, but I hate seeing old people getting beat on even more. You have got to be a real lowlife coward scum to go picking fights with the elderly.
>>
>>49059
>implying the only people who hate Islam are Christians

Boy, who else could hate a bunch of people who hate basically all women, all homosexuals, every religion other than their own, and every sect of Islam other than their own, and will routinely attack and kill members of those groups?

I wonder how anyone could hate people who have women beaten for being raped because they're temptress whores, hang homosexuals from cranes or toss them off buildings, and behead anyone who isn't from the right sect?

Nah, only Christians could ever possibly have a problem with them. Those Somalian girls wanted to be kidnapped by Boko Haram. We ever find out what happened to them by the way? Or did we stop paying attention to it because people were becoming dangerously unsympathetic with Islam, like how we stopped paying attention to the fourteen hundred girls raped by Pakistani child molestation gangs in Rotherham?
>>
>>49339
This is poor bait even by 4chan standards.
>>
>>49361
This, I'm gay and I hate mudshits.
>>
>>49361
only cucks get mad at alpha muslims.
>>
All other religions: 1
Islam: 185,297,833
>>
>>49361
>implying the only people who hate Islam are Christians

Do you have any reading comprehension skills? The post implies and directly states the far right is not very different from the extremist Muslims that they hate so much. In fact, they are similar because they hate the same things and both preach violence against those they don't like and because they hate so many of the same things they might as just start sucking each others dicks off.

It says NOTHING about any other group. You just wanted it to imply something that it didn't state so you could construct some silly argument that is off topic.

We could play a game of who said it? Mulsim extremist or the extremists of /news/.

"All vegans should be gassed/sent to the gulag"

"Women really are just shitty people."

"Women should not be allowed to do anything"

" I would not hire a faggot, a weakling or a woman to work for me"

"We should just bomb them all out of existence."

Who is worse? Of course the people that act on their violent rhetoric are the worst. But I'm surprised the far right isn't sucking their dicks off the way they suck Putin's dick off.
>>
We could play a game of who said it?
>>49474
>"All vegans should be gassed/sent to the gulag"
Muslim extremist
>"Women really are just shitty people."
Muslim extremist
>"Women should not be allowed to do anything"
Muslim extremist
>" I would not hire a faggot, a weakling or a woman to work for me"
Muslim extremist
>"We should just bomb them all out of existence."
Muslim extremist
>>
>>48990
6 people in Seattle beat Tuba man to death and took nothing. People do this just to be sacks of shit really. "Knock-out" game. It happens all the time when nothing is stolen.
>>
>>49012

When muslims throw Molotov cocktails into churches
>>
>>49400
Everything is bait to you shitlords.
>>
>>49498
agree which is what makes this place so fun especially when someone bites!
>>
>>49476

you lose. these are all quotes from /news/. Congrats /news/
>>
>>49520
How do I lose? I got you to reply.
>>
>>49520
You're comparing the powerless opinions of keyboard warriors to actual Muslim extremists? Ok, youve proven that 4chan and Muslims share a few opinions. Id like to remind you of 4chans kill count versus ISILs kill count.

Anything else to say?
>>
So nobody is gonna point out the extreme cowardice of a pack of people beating an out of shape old man? Surely there were less pathetic targets they could attack?
>>
>>49596

Americans generally are cowards.

Notice how whenever you read news of a Muslim getting attacked or physically harassed in the USA, it's always some old guy or a lone woman that's the victim. And it's always multiple perpetrators that commit the assault.
>>
>>49591

ISIS kill count: 9,200 civilians

USA kill count: 350,000 Iraqi and Afghan civilians
>>
The only solution is to end Muslim immigration to the West and have the population stabilize.
>>
>>49474
>>49476
>>49520
Samefagging this hard.
>>
>>49403
Kek
>>
>>49657
Second.
>>
>>48990
Well, a Muslim man just shot up a whole lot of people in Orlando..
>>
>>49657
>and have the population stabilize
how do you propose we do that? We don't want children.
>>
>>49687
how do we know he was muslim? (didn't read the news)
>>
>>49702
He has been ID'd. Omar something or other, a muslim.
>>
>>49702
google omar mateen
>>
>>49708
omar could be an apostate, an atheist, etc

how do you fucking know he was muslim?
>>
>>49712
Put two and two together cuck. Atheists don't do this
>>
>>49726
they do.
>>
>>49756
>muh Jonestown
>>
>>49712
He has made lots of posts supporting ISIS on twitter, you fuckheaded mudshit.
>>
>>49803
and somehow he managed to get through every safeguard, get his hands on weapons and shoot up a bar...
Well fuck me.
Link to twitter acc if that's true?
>>
>>48990
European solidarity...
>>
>>48990
America's perfectly safe to live in. As long as you're willing to take responsibility for your own safety.

If you can't or don't shoulder that burden, you can't reasonably expect a stranger whom you've never met before to do it for you.
>>
>>49844
Not him but he was on the FBI watchlist but obviously it doesn't mean shit now.

Can't find a twitter account but it looks like he deleted his myspace right before the shooting.

https://myspace.com/300876077/photos
>>
maybe it was other muslims beating him up because he didn't clean his pinky toe with holy water before praying today
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.