[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starbucks bans man for life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: starfucks.png (367 KB, 800x417) Image search: [Google]
starfucks.png
367 KB, 800x417
>Rob Rowen from St. Petersburg, Florida, has been banned from Starbucks for life because he told people illegally parked in handicapped spaces to move.

>Starbucks sent Roba letter stating he has been disrupting business and threatening customers and is not welcome back, reports WTSP.

>“I regret to inform you you’ve been expelled from Starbucks,” the letter states.

>Rowan expected the letter to be an apology from the chain because the South Dale Mabry, Tampa, location’s manager had kicked him out. Instead, Rowen is banned from any and all Starbucks.

http://quirlycues.com/starbucks-rob-rowen/
>>
lol
that seems like a petty thing to be doing
>>
>>48455
or he could walk down the street and go to another starbucks where they dont know his face
>>
>>48467
If he is banned from every store that means they will have his name and possibly his face sent to every store. If he wants their coffee now he needs someone else to buy it for him.
>>
First world problems.
>>
>>48468

You think some 17 year old counter monkey is going to remember this guy's name and face for more than 3 minutes?
>>
>>48455
>he told people illegally parked in handicapped spaces to move.

Typical. Punish the guy who points out wrongdoing instead of the entitled jackasses parking in spaces meant for the disabled. I think Starbucks is due for an ADA compliance audit.

>>48468
What, is every Starbucks in the country going to indefinitely keep a picture of his face posted on the wall?
>>
>>48471
So many ways you could get around this. Also, he'll probably be drinking his coffee local now.
>>
>>48476
Nah fuck that guy, if he wants to be a stick in the ass nark, he should just call over a cop to ticket them. Instead, he wants to do it himself so other people will pat him on the back.
>>
>>48485
It could just be for awareness
Not everyone is attention whoring like you
>>
>>48455
Who in gods name goes to Starbucks other than nu-males?
>>
>>48455
>mfw have been to that Starbucks
>only to kill time, fuck overpriced bean water and hipfags
>>
>>48485
>US of A
>calling over a cop

Somebody will be shot
>>
>>48476
>Typical. Punish the guy who points out wrongdoing instead of the entitled jackasses parking in spaces meant for the disabled. I think Starbucks is due for an ADA compliance audit.

This. They should be punished. They should be purged.
>>
>>48511

>caring this much about where someone buys coffee
stay beta
>>
>>48610
>Asking a question is "caring this much"
Damn you must be one insecure nu-male. I bet you use apple products, have glasses, have a hipster beard and haven't ever been to the gym in your life.
>>
>>48511
Man, frappucinos are delicious.
>>
>>48619

wow. your really got him anon. you showed us that you aren't an insecure beta pussy cause you spend your time worrying about where someone buys coffee, instead, you showed that you are gamma as fuck cause you obsess all sorts of stupid shit that doesn't matter (i.e. if someone has glasses or not, or what kind of computer they own). You sound like a high school girl worrying about this kind of shit.
>>
>>48648
When peoples money are going to corporate giants that are probably avoiding tax somewhere is a concern.
>>
>>48455
http://abcnews.go.com/US/starbucks-revokes-ban-man-asked-patrons-park-disability/story?id=32683177
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/7/25/starbucks_ban_tampa.html
>last updated July 2015
>"The ban is lifted, but it is not about the ban; it is about the way they relate to their handicapped patrons," Rowen wrote.
The ban was lifted a year ago, faggots.
More's the pity, too. People like this should be banned everywhere.

>>48476
>due for an ADA compliance audit
piss off bootlicker.
>>
>>48455
My mom is banned from Dollar General because she "Endanger customers"
She has Schizophrenia.
>>
>>48648
>Still trying to talk to me

It's clear you are trying to convince yourself more than me.
>>
>>48511
People that wanna get laid
>>
Niggers what is wrong with you? The handicap spaces are there for a reason, don't park in them like assholes.

Guy was trying to help people out.
>>
Starbucks is shit anyways.
>>
>>48485
So you would rather get a hundred dollar ticket and risk jail if you don't pay it than have some guy tell you to cut the shit and do the right thing?
>>
>>48688
Starbuck doesn't have to avoid taxes when they send all their profits to Israel since Starbucks literally means money (ie bucks) of the star (of david).
>>
>>48511
free wifi man.
those laptops arent gonna hack themselves
>>
>>48892
this had better be some absolutely retarded bait
>>
>>48897

a better question is what on this thread/board isn't bait?
>>
>>48455
> twist: Rob is handicapped
>>
Just so you all know
This faggot is real in my town. This incident is nearly 6 months old by the way. Old news here locally.
Total cock fag. The Starbucks in question is in a strip mall parking lot. Hobos and other fucking creeps like this harass normies all day long. Hippy ass Starbucks did something great kicking this afront to minding ones own business out of their turf. They should have scalded him steaming hot Colombian Shit water while they were at it.
>>
>>48564
ITS TRU
>>
>>48511
I've had to go a few times to leech off their wifi.
>>
Just so you all know
This faggot is real in my tow. This incident is nearly 6 months old by the way. Old new here locally.
Total hero. The Starbucks in question is in a strip mall parking lot. Hobos and other fucking creeps harass normies all day long by parking in handicap spots without a permit. Hippy ass Starbucks did something retarded kicking this hero of the weak out of their turf. They should have given him free coffee for life while they were at it.
>>
Just so you all know
This faggot is real. This incident is. Old news.
Total cock. The Starbucks in question is in a strip mall parking lot. Hobos fucking creeps. Hippy ass Starbucks did something great. They should have, while they were at it.
>>
>>52220
>>53797
>>Whatthefuckisgoingon?
>>
>>48468
He could buy in cash and give a fake name
>>
>>48892
Isn't it a reference to Moby Dick?
>>
>>48821
BITCH FIGHT!
>>
>>48511
At most of the mid-large ones you can buy one cup of coffee and sit there for 8-10 hours, which can be convenient.
>>
>>48476
>Punish the guy who points out wrongdoing instead of the entitled jackasses parking in spaces meant for the disabled.

My brother is dating a girl with a fucked up spine. It's gotten so bad they're going to have to fuse part of her spinal column. She can't bend over, she starts to hurt if she walks long distances. She can't pick up anything that weighs more than four kilos. She has a disabled parking sticker on her car.

You would not believe how many dirty looks she gets from people just because she's not in a fucking wheel chair. You would not believe how many times I've heard of people yelling at someone parking in a disabled parking spot who they think should not be there, but it turns out the person has fucked up spinal problems, or in one case, fucking MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS.

This guy doesn't know what medical problems these people might have. Now, he might be yelling at people with no Disabled Parking stickers/tags/etc. People who do have no business there. But he could also be some fucker yelling at someone with MS "WHERE'S YOUR WHEELCHAIR!" Because some people are presumptuous, self-righteous dickheads who try to act like a good person by being an abrasive fuck.
>>
It is petty, I think he's doing the right thing, but also realize that handicapped parking is federally mandated. Starbucks doesn't choose to put those parking places there, they're required to.

I think they're more concerned about sales and customer satisfaction than any wrong doing.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.