[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you boycott against Israel, New York will boycott you.”
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1460065891230.jpg (99 KB, 946x798) Image search: [Google]
1460065891230.jpg
99 KB, 946x798
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.723240

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo on Sundaysignedan executive order that orders state agencies to divest themselves of companies and organizations that support the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement against the State of Israel.

“In New York, we lead by example. We are also a place of action. We want to take immediate action because we want Israel to know that we are on their side,” Cuomo said during a speech, attended by Jewish leaders, at The Harvard Club. “If you boycott against Israel, New York will boycott you.”
>>
>>48304
It's been illegal for US companies to boycott Israel since 1977

Here is the site for the federal office that oversees enforcement of this:

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac
>>
>>48324
>illegal to boycott Israel
I'm no /pol/ster but this is crazy
>>
>>48364
you are just another shmuck goyim who is circumcised to show his servitude to the jew
>>
Kek, America's servitude to the Jew is astounding. Worst empire in history.
>>
>>48304
How about we boycot NY and turn it into detroit except we wall it off so none of the rich people can leave?
>>
>>48375
I just cannot understand the relationship between Israel and the USA

I'm pretty much ready to believe /pol/ at this point
>>
>>48398

Republican Senator Jesse Helms used to call Israel "America's aircraft carrier in the Middle East", when explaining why the United States viewed Israel as such a strategic ally, saying that the military foothold in the region offered by the Jewish State alone justified the military aid that the United States grants Israel every year.

Whether we were fighting an ideological war with the communists or gearing up to bomb the Middle-East the nation's territory was useful.
>>
>>48402
I can see some value as a strategic location, but the cost, Jesus the cost, and to be tacitly implicated in the atrocities carried out by Israel should stop anyone sleeping at night
>>
>>48398
The saddest words of all are these
>pol was right

The us/Israel relationship starts at the Federal Reserve
>>
Half of NY is owned by the Jews. As far as I know it has highest Jew population on earth after Israel.
>>
>>48454
You can't make one genocide right by committing another

Honestly the Jews should be the last people on earth to do some of the things they do
>>
>>48324
>It's been illegal for US companies to boycott Israel since 1977
>Here is the site for the federal office that oversees enforcement of this:
>https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac

Jesus Christ,shit like this makes me believe /pol/ may only be crazed about the truth without being wrong,factually.
>>
>>48531
> only be crazed about the truth
*crazed because of the truth*
>>
It may just be a coincidence that every Jew I've ever known has been a heartless monster. Jewish girls who love to fuck neo-Nazis, Jewish families who brutally and systematically abuse their family pets, Jewish serial child molesters who run rampant through state school systems and target gentile youth, Jewish school administrators who protect and shield aforementioned child molesters. I could go on and on about the Jews I've known. In my experience, they are a heartless, thoroughly inhuman people. I wish it weren't so, but unfortunately it's all too true. They're a curse upon life itself.
>>
>>48635
That's the irritating thing. Israeli officials insulting everyone's intelligence by going out and saying how Israelis moving out among Palestinians (read: settlements) is good because love and peace and brotherhood, but Palestinians moving in among Israelis is bad because 'muh right to security'. And no one, NO ONE can say one ill word about anything they do without someone screaming "But but but... you mean we shouldn't EXIST?!"

Just... GRAH! Being critical of the Israeli govt is not being anti-Israel, any more than criticizing any other govt. And if the bible-humping evangelicals would stop falling over themselves to wank off the Jews as some assinine ticket to paradise, and just THINK for a damn minute, maybe we could actually get shit done for a change.
>>
>The antiboycott laws were adopted to encourage, and in specified cases, require U.S. firms to refuse to participate in foreign boycotts that the United States does not sanction.

>They have the effect of preventing U.S. firms from being used to implement foreign policies of other nations which run counter to U.S. policy.
Should get rid of this right after nullifying the civil rights act and associated antidiscrimination legislation. It's time.
>>
with jews
>>
Should it not be the Germans who have to bend over for Israel every time they want something? Why are america so invested in Israel?
>>
>>51915
Read this thread. It makes the rich get richer on both sides. Israelis specifically have gotten very rich by allowing the US to use their land, and because they realized we need their land, things got out of control with the monetary aid. If we dont meet their demands, they kick us out. Its like a relationship between a receptionist and CEO. She can demand anything as long as the pussy game good. The employees who know about it can't do shit, or they get fired.
>>
>>48304

>Jew York siding with Jews

and this is news because?
>>
>>48531
/po/ definitely has some issues regarding race.
But man, someone once linked the various head banks and their CEOs including the the Federal Reserve, the whole "Jews" thing may be the only thing /pol/ gets right, but damn it is fucked up.
>>
>>52042
Don't forget that all of these people meet up once a year behind their own army of security.
>>
>>51920
Corporate america is full of shit lords by the sound of it. They should just leave the middle east alone, they've fucked it up enough as it is.
>>
>>48659
Yes. It is a coincidence at best. And an unfortunate one.
My experience was different. I wasn't raised around Jews, never knew one until I got to college, I think. Made a few Jewish friends, got invited to some family dinners and bar mitzvahs, had lots of discussions, watched them and their friends and families in action. I got the opposite of what you did - it was a very positive experience and where I was probably pretty neutral before, I developed a lot of respect for the Jewish folks I met.
These days, I'm glad to have known them because when I'm pissed off at liberals and want to blame someone, it isn't Jews, it's just damn ultra-liberal idiots in general. When I'm pissed off at religious zealots and their power grabs, it isn't Jews, it's evangelicals or jihadists. Most of the Jews I have known have been somewhat politically apathetic, in comparison to 1) hyper-activist, perpetual victim, Black Lives Matter types, 2) liberal ivory tower morons, 3) Christians in general, or 4) libertarian gun-loving patriot types like me. I have my prejudices like anyone else, and they're based on personal experience as well as seeing overall patterns. I find it pretty difficult to productively associate with certain groups of people who have a chip on their shoulder and constantly scream victim, or who hate me because I'm not one of them. Not my experience with a single one of the Jewish acquaintances I ever had, and I'm willing to give a lot of credit for that because I can be a loudmouth about some of my opinions.
>>
>>52490
Well shilled JIDF!
>>
>>48304
what does israel even sell to us other than sodastream?
>>
>>52509
multiculturalism
>>
>>52205
Do you have any idea how many jobs are created by the continuous war? Think about every tiny thing the government buys, from food, to dishwashers, to plastic snap clips, guns, tents, cement to redo roads...
It is definitely a MIC lead thing, but much, much more of the industry is fueled by war then you'd think.
>>
>>52490
>Patriot
>Likes Jews
Nice try Israeli scum. There isnt a Patriot alive that would like a country that literally steals from the tax money of his own country.
>>
There's plenty of jews in new york.
>>
>>52544
1) More of a patriot than you, motherfucker.
2) I said nothing about Israel as a country, only Jews, and if I wasn't clear, I've never met an Israeli, only American Jews. I wasn't responding to someone who said "Israel sucks," but to someone who said "Jews suck." For that matter, I can't stand half the so-called Americans I meet, either. "Traitor" is a term I would apply to a lot of people. So far, no one Jewish whom I've met personally has earned that title from me, but there's always tomorrow.
3) Feel free to keep on being distracted into not even recognizing your real enemies. If you're one of the three percent, I'll wish you good health and you have my hope that you're well prepared when the enemies arrive at your doorstep. I doubt they'll be wearing yarmulkes or taking orders in Hebrew.
>>
>>48501
>You can't make one genocide right by committing another

That's been the strategy throughout history- do unto others for what they have done unto you
>>
>>52490
>gun-loving patriot
>like me
This makes your post irrelevant.
>>
>>52673
>how dare you love the gun
Go cry to your mommy, faggot.
>>
>>52679
Its spelt mUmmy, stop butchering our language.
Go kill someone, preferably yourself, faggot.
>>
>>52708
>buttmad over a single fucking character
wew
>>
>>52490
>jihadists
they're called muslims, anon
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.