[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pakistan: Woman burnt to death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: woweee.jpg (25 KB, 284x253) Image search: [Google]
woweee.jpg
25 KB, 284x253
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36425946

Paki savages burn a female teacher
>>
POO TO THE LOO
>>
USA: man hanged to death
>>
lol meanwhile germany culturally enriching with them
>>
>>47241
What's wrong with burning female teacher to death?It all depends on "why" and if she was corrupting the youth then it is more than justified.
>>
>>47325
Your mom corrupted me, if you know what I mean
>>
>>47325
I get you're trying to troll, but you sound like you didn't even read the article.
>>
>>47325
why dont you read the article retard
>>
>>47325
She turned down a marriage proposal. That bitch had to die. shallasham shamshalla
>>
>/r9k/
>not even once
>>
>>47241
Was she a toilet witch?
>>
This is outrageous.

Why wasn't she in the kitchen?
>>
>>47493
if she was in the kitchen she'd still be alive
>>
ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE
>>
200k years later and humans are still savages. whats the purpose progress if nothing actually changes?
>>
How progressive
>>
>>47493
She was, she died in a grease fire.
>>
>>48893
How dare you call their culture savage, you racist.

I bet you're a fucking white male! Well too bad for you, this culture will be the dominant one in Europe in 50 years and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
No one said "what" he or she thought was savage. And so what restrictive race do you id with that you have label him a racist; sadly, you have to put down people with light skin to deny your own feelings of inadequacy, insecurity and incompetence. Had you any heart you'd care that a woman was burned, but likely you wouldn't care even if it was your own mother, sister or daughter. I understand you were very deprived of love as a child. I'm sorry you have to be you. I hope you have luck soon and find your man-hood.
>>
>>49284
Autism.
>>
>>47241
Open borders for Israel and the US!
>>
>>47241
>savages
Isn't that kind of behavior normal there?
>>
>>47241
"The Council of Islamic Ideology proposed making it legal for husbands to "lightly beat" their wives. It came under fire as a result."

Holy shit it's actually insane how backward some of these countries are. How is it that America can invade Vietnam in order to protect democracy but won't do shit against these islamic countries that actively deny modern customs such as not beating your wife?
>>
>>47241
Lets be honest she was probably asking for it
>>
>>49696
because fighting offensive wars is hard/costly and they have nothing to gain.

plus they are countries where this has been the custom for ages, still is, and most people (that is including women) still accept it, so just imagine the clusterfuck of invading them, as an enemy, and then trying to make them accept western ways.
>>49642
ye, I guess it really is relative isn't it? its savage to us but normal to them
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.