[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picture of scene where Migrant murdered Swedish social worker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3604936/PICTURED-Blood-smeared-floors-walls-child-migrant-centre-Swedish-social-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-Somali-boy-TWENTY-ONE.html
>>
>>46335
Do Syrians do any of this stuff? I swear its always the Africans.
>>
>>46336
Syrians are slightly smarter, hence the lighter skin. They want to settle in before causing chaos.
>>
>>46335
>claims he doesn't remember
>refuses to give his real age

Time to get the paddle to make him tattle. Or break a finger until he talks.
>>
wtf u guys talking about??? leftist will defend him anycost. lol lol u eudiots rly dumb fucks since u destroyed urselves
>>
>>46599
I think the whole situation is hilarious, but you really need to use spellcheck.
>>
>>46335
I wonder if Sweden will actually stand up to this or will they go quietly into the night?
>>
So culturally enriched.
>>
The only surprising thing about this story is that it got out before they could cover it up. There will be no repercussions. Hell the social worker's father will probably apologize to the murderer for bloodying his knife.
>>
>>46335
Honestly if the Swedes are gonna allow this to continue then they don't really deserve to survive.
>>
>>46677
police arrested poles remember
>>
You're going to focus on Sweden when your fellow Americans have still not been given catharsis for the 2008 financial meltdown? You are the biggest cucks on this planet. You couldn't find a spoon in a cereal bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcJmzEawWi0
>>
>>46677

Go to Sweden and tell them what you just told us. Oh wait, you won't because you're spiritually poor, a coward, and a cuckold. You hide behind petty identity politics as a boot stomps on your fellow Americans' faces. You're no better than the BLM assholes who blame white people for all their problems instead of trying to reform a system of corruption. Wake the fuck up and read up on some Orwell. Go see Europe with an open heart and an open mind. You'll find everything you're currently been taught by the media is either a lie or a distraction meant to enslave you and everyone you care about.
>>
>>46742
>>46741
This definitely a tactic to divert people from the real problems:the government, the military complex and the banks
>>
>>46785
>buzzwords prove my point!
>>
>>46795
You replied to the wrong post.
>>
>>46741
>tens of millions of laborers paid at near slave-wage levels who then have tons children who further saturate the labor market doesn't contribute to stagnating American wages
>>
>>46742
Pay for my ticket and I'll tell the cucks to reap what they sow
>>
>>46742
wtf u talking about poles were go to sweden to clear muslims and u cowards arrested them ????
who do u call coward ?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.