[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy Trans Banker Cuts Ears & Nose Off To Complete Dragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_9223-843c4711225902604.jpg (337 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9223-843c4711225902604.jpg
337 KB, 1500x1000
Growing up in Texas, US, Richard Hernandez felt he was actually a woman trapped into a man’s body.

Decades later, Richard, 55, now identifies as Tiamat – preferring to be referred to as ‘it’ instead of she or he.

Tiamat, who lives in New Mexico, recently undertook an extreme operation that involved cutting back both of its ears in a procedure known as the ‘double Van Gogh’.

Taking inspiration from JK Rowling’s Voldemort character, Tiamat also decided to have its nose re-shaped to compliment it's reptilian features.

As well as covering his body in scales made up of tattoos, their bizarre modifications include forehead horn implants and green eye staining.

Tiamat explained: “I am morphing into what I call my true form as a once-mythical dragon...

"(First) I got my subdermal brow implants.

“The second outwardly visible reptilian feature came to life when I had snake scales added to my face.

“I am presently 95 per cent covered in snake scale outline...

“I hope to enable people to have an appreciation for the art of body modification.”

Over the years, Tiamat estimates spending over £24,000 worth on cosmetic surgery and is planning more ops in the future.

Tiamat said: “What I like about body mods is everything from the aesthetic appeal, the sexual pleasure, the shock value and most important of all, personal gratification and spiritual significance.”

Since transitioning and going under the knife dozens of times, Tiamat now feels comfortable in his own skin.

He revealed: “Body Modification has given me a new life, a second chance to live my life.

“I am happy and at long last at peace with my complete self, how I see and feel myself.

“Perfection is a magical thing to experience.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/7051516/Meet-the-transgender-banker-whos-chopped-off-her-ears-and-had-horns-implanted-to-become-a-DRAGON.html
>>
>Tiamat now feels comfortable in his own skin
USED THE PROPER PRONOUN YOU BIGOTED SHITLORD
>>
>>46161
>I wanted attention and now I have it
>>
>>46161
This has got to be a mental illness, right?
>>
I'd definitely say this is mental illness or this person has some really weird kinks and fetishs
>>
>>47267
Not in Obama's America you biogoted shit lord.
>>
>>46161
Been lots of cases of people doing this before. Most aren't trans or even gay.
>>
>>46161
There may be a day where he wakes up in the morning in a cold sweat and thinks "oh god what have I done?"
>>
>>47270
>>47267

NO! There are tons of cases in the animal kingdom of birds wanting to be dragons! Xir's beautiful just the way xir is. I bet you are voting for Trump as well you bigoted shitlord!
>>
So, which bathroom does it use?
>>
>>47288

>Xir

Shitlord! Tiamat prefers to be called it!
>>
>>46161
>double van Gogh
kek
>>
Wat
>>
If he legitimately thinks he was a mythical dragon I would say there is something wrong, it's normal to want to feel unique, special and superior to others, but not with that level of delusion. Otherwise this is pretty standard peacocking behavior in essence, no different than the shit we all do.
>>
>I have finally become the GREAT RED DRAGON.

Really?
>>
>>47419
Failure
>>
>>46161
What type of trauma did these sort of people endure to get in this state?
>>
>>46161
>Tiamat now feels comfortable in his own skin
That's great until he sheds it.

>>47419
The mythical creatures bathroom
>>
Reminds me of this comic tbh:

https://imgur.com/a/dFFqw
>>
>>47539
Soul crushing mediocrity
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.