[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamic State calls for attacks on the West during Ramadan in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0
>A new message purporting to come from the spokesman of Islamic State calls on followers to launch attacks on the United States and Europe during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, which begins in early June.

>"Ramadan, the month of conquest and jihad. Get prepared, be ready ... to make it a month of calamity everywhere for the non-believers ... especially for the fighters and supporters of the caliphate in Europe and America," said the message, suggesting attacks on military and civilian targets.

>The militant group, which seeks to establish a caliphate across the Middle East and beyond, has claimed deadly attacks over the past year on civilians in France, Belgium and the United States.

http://archive.is/85yoa
>>
>We want to be glassed!
>>
>>45928
>funfact: jihad means effort, not war

also the militant group has claimed even deadlier attacks on syrians and iraqis mainly, and has attempted to do so in morocco.
>>
>>45949
Are you some sort of ISIS apologist? What the hell.

>[ISIS] claimed even deadlier attacks on syrians and iraqis
Good, let the muzzies kill each other off
>>
For fucks sakes. Being a Muslim this really pisses me off as they are destroying the reputation of Islam and Muslims.
>>
>>46031
Not like they had much work to do tho if we're honest about it,
>>
>>45953
Nah he's right.
Learning to read is considered a jihad etc etc.
Isis is just another KKK or IRA.
>>
Trump is right, nuking these people is too good for them!
>>
>>45928
Now, that's scary.
>>
Dindu nuffin oblama will sort this out he and his jew owners won't let anything happen.
>>
>>45928
Oh look! Damage control!
They never pull this shit when they're riding high. it's always when they're facing setbacks on their "own" turf.

Oh they'll get their end time death wish alright, only they'll be the only ones being ended.
>>
>>45928
I'm sorry but islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>46228
>islam is a religion of peace

maybe it is. but some parts are really radical (bible is bloody too).
i think that their is too much free space for interpretation the texts and the evil mind behind this all, us this to manipulate other muslims.

maybe it is a peaceful religion. but a weapon too, in the right hands.

thats why religions should be set in metaphoric cages.
people can't see the real meaning behind the stories: hope in dark times. not conquering the world..
>>
>>46228

Regardless of what you want to call it, most of the values it espouses run counter to western liberal democracy. Muslims also have an incredibly high birth rate when compared to native european/north american populations. These facts alone should be enough for Western liberal democracies to limit Muslim immigration lest a demographic/cultural shift take place.
>>
>>45928
In my opinion it isn't even that scary. We are 500 million in Europe and the chance that you die in a attack is lower than winning the lottery.
The terrorist just want to make us scared where there is no reason for it
>>
>>46243
Are they Krogans?
Do we need a genophage?
>>
will trump build us europoors a wall between greece and turkey, and perhaps one along the north coast of africa
>>
>>46242
>people can't see the real meaning behind the stories: hope in dark times. not conquering the world..
Really? You mean that there are definitely no religions that actually do advocate slaughtering the enemies of the faithful and taking over the world? You've studied every single one, and know the intent of each author of each holy text?

Fuck off. Not every religion is exactly the same feel-good-ism that you think they should be. Some say "There are rules that you have a moral imperative to follow." Some of those rules deal with hope and happiness and friendship. Some deal being creating a division between the faithful and the rest of the world. Some deal with killing other people.
>>
>>46292
>hurr durr everything is bad and everybody want to kill me/get my job/money

religions are in first place to "have a reason to not do bad stuff". fear of an allmighty and allseeing god, which will punish you forever.
or "do good, to get good"
same philosophy but other formulation.

ever heard of religious scientist?
how can a physician still believe in this bullshit? i tell you why:
everybody need something to believe in.

i dont need this shit. i have my gf and my pot. my work is fine. may payment too. i'm happy.
but somebody without all these will have depressions b/c they miss something. religions were made to fill up this holes.
but then it all got more and more political and some dipshits came up with the idea to manipulate people with their hope.
>>
>>46031

Even your parents are ass-backwards retarded.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.