[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia Presents Proof of Turkey's Role in ISIS Oil Trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 565eebf7c36188094e8b45b9.jpg (192 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
565eebf7c36188094e8b45b9.jpg
192 KB, 900x506
https://www.rt.com/news/324263-russia-briefing-isis-funding/

>Russian defense briefing presented three smuggling routes for oil to Turkey
>Claims Turkish leadership including Erdogen is involved in oil trade with ISIS
>Since airstrikes against ISIS their oil income has reduced from $3 million to $1.5 million per day

Don't forget Erdogen recently said he would resign if Russia provided proof his country has been illegally buying ISIS oil.
>>
>>4586
>proof
No real solid evidence. Is in the same league as NATO keeps saying it has proof of Russian troops/hardware in Ukraine.
The Turkish PM isn't that much of an idiot that he would actually say he would resign if he knew there was solid evidence to tie him to it
>>
>>4596
I find it hard to believe turks would shoot down that bomber if it didn't start bombing something they really didn't want to get bombed.
>>
>rt
I'm not denying anything, but do you have a less biased source?
>>
I'm pretty sure Estrogen also said the opposite, that Russia was buying their oil.

It is pretty funny seeing the stupid conspiracy theories both sides are coming out with.
>>
>>5782
The difference is that Turkey is bordering Syria directly, with large parts of that border under rebel/ISIS control.
With Iraq and Iran fighting against ISIS and rebels, theres literally only 1 way out for all the oil.
So the question is not really if the oil is smuggled through turkey, but which specific routes are used, and which companies are used to launder that oil.
>>
>>4586
he only said that because he was banking on noone exposing him. BAsed on how insidious he is I do not expect him to let go.
>>
>>4586
>RT

Can't if retard or Vatnik.
>>
>>4586
I believe it.
What moron would trust a turk?
>>
Is anyone else thinking ISIS will be a catalyst for an inevitable first-world international war...

It's going to happen; the world will be divided over the state, but nobody prepared to touch IS...
>>
>>4586
>RT
Putin pls go
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.