[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venezuela Food Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/venezuela-food-crisis-forces-coca-cola-shutdown-160521174840524.html

> "Oil is not the answer, It is the reason for Venezuela's crisis."

So what are you gonna do when it hits the U.S.?
>>
>Oil did this!

Shut up faggot. MAGA.
>>
>>45804

What in the fuck is this supposed to mean? Are you trying to say that collapse in oil prices has nothing to do with Venezuela's current situation?

Of course there are other factors, but if oil brings in foreign money and foreign money is used to important food, wouldn't it make sense that the fall in oil prices did this?
>>
>>45886
SHUT UP

and

MAGA
>>
>>45887

/news/ shit tier as fuck. No interesting discussion. No debate. Just a bunch of yelling.
>>
>>45886
Oil isn't the reason Venezuela has been going through a crisis for the past 5 years.

The most corrupt goverment in its history is.
>>
>>45957

Fall in oil has nothing to do with Venezuela's current situation? You believe this?

The government mismanagement and corruption is certainly part of the problem, but oil has nothing to do with what is going on, huh? Oil also has nothing to do with Russia's currency being 1/3 of what it was a few years ago? (Of course the war in Ukraine have played a key role as well, but to say oil has nothing to do with it is pretty shortsighted or possibly a blind spot due to a desire to prove some ideological point).

>most corrupt in history
based on what characteristics? The government is certainly one of the most corrupt in contemporary times (10th place according to Transparency International https://www.transparency.org/country/#VEN_PublicOpinion) but you are going to have to really provide evidence to prove that the current government is "the most corrupt government in history."

If you want to be taken seriously, realize that one variable doesn't cause the outcomes related to complex institutions like a national government. One variable may be a significant contributor, but nothing happens just because of ONE thing.
>>
>>45993
Go to bed, Maduro.
>>
>>45996

>insults instead of responses
>no evidence, no logic, no thought

good post anon.
>>
>>45957
Anon, calm down and read what I said carefully.

I said oil is NOT the reason we are going through a crisis and I meant this has been the most corrupt goverment in Venezuela's history, and if it's not then it's high up there.

All I'm saying is coming from personal experience of living here.

We started going down the drain the moment Chavez decided that it'd an amazing idea to take over as many private companies as possible and fuck them up with their amazing revolutionary ideas. Which lead to an increase of the unemployment rate and huge decrease on the nation's production of food and many other things that we need on a daily basis.

I'd love to post proof of the government's coruption but sadly, such thing is requires some effort but I'm rather busy at the moment, on top of most of the relevant things being denied by the goverment and them controlling the media. So I invite you to Google it up if you'd like to learn about our little piece of hellhole we like to call Venezuela.

Oh and one more thing, Google up "fotos de carceles de Venezuela" or something among those lines and ask yourself how does such thing happen.
>>
>>45993
>>45957
Whoops.
>>
>>46086
I have a better idea: suggest anon to google dolartoday, it seems to be your major source.
>>
>>46006

I'm not that same guy, but you can't really belive the problem doesnt has to do with the fact that our government treated Venezuela as their personal bank account. We had the highest oil prices in history for like... 7 years or so and we are basically defaulting 4 years into the price drop. That doesn't makes sense, plus we made deals with China to bail us out 3 times and that momey got burnt. The whole dollars cartel is real. There's been too much control and no responsability from the Government 16 years into la revolución and we they still claim the old republic has something to do with the situation. The worst part is that you're probably trolling because i cant understand how can you support a government that is using the supremw court to completely nullify everything the congress does to try and keep our president in check.
>>
>>45800
like Venezuela ? like Isis videos ? watch this
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.