[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Nye Explains The Connection Between Climate Change And Terrorism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 0
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-nye-climate-change-paris-terrorism_565ccdebe4b079b2818b810b
>>
>>4555
>le mainstream meme sideboob gazette
Leave it to them to pay smart people to say stupid shit
>>
>>4570
Bill key has a bachelors in engineering.
Not a scientist
Not that smart
>>
>>4580
That's always been my biggest complaint with him. You're a fucking engineer. Your job is the hobby of actual science, why the hell are you an authority on anything?
>>
Hasn't the notion that there's a relationship between poverty and terrorism died yet?
>>
>>4583
>only people with a degree in science are allowed to observe the world and study it
>>
You faggot neckbeards get jealous over the weirdest shit. It's not like he stole your bitch yet calm your tits he taught us science when no christians would. Fuck the h8
>>
>>4602
No, only people who know what the fuck they're talking about should get a platform like his. I can't help that engineers are smarter than you.
>>
>>4618
You can repeat this argument about any position of power ever. He's trying to help ffs, I wouldn't make him our enemy because you fucking feel left out. Oh boo fucking hoo. Your ego alone would get us killed princess.
>>
>>4620
You're the type of person who considers twitter to be a news source if you're the type to trust the opinion of the unqualified.
>>
>>4583
science is literally the hobby of engineers tho
>>
>>4618
>engineering is an advanced form of physics which studies how varying factors contribute to the motions of worldly phenomena

Yeah, compared to you, he know nothing about anything unrelated to making engines go vroom.
>>
>>4621
Your autism is leaking. Don't fucking disrespect the Nye bitch.
>>
>>4624
Nye is the most autistic culture figure in American History. Sorry bro, even if you think your winning this one your not. I agree with the other guy. Nye should be more educated to present ideas like this. His diction in the quotes presented in the article, shows that he is dancing around the subject to present the idea but he is aware he will be proved wrong.
>>
>>4630
>shows that he's dancing around the subject
Something about this is very familiar with you isn't it? Samefag.
>>
Does he not know that nobody from Syria was involved in the Paris attacks?
>>
>>4580
Le mad /sci/ undergrad poets again
>>
>>4580
>you're not a scientist
>you're not a doctor
>you're not even a full time employee
>>
>>4612
>bait.jpg
>>4651
Bill Nye is not an athority on the climate, nor sociological effects if such.

He is doing nothing more but touting what he is tould.
He did the same thing with
>There is no biological basis for race
>>
>>4583
>>4618
>>4621
>>4630
>>4634
For my next reply
>>
>>4555
Global Warming is a factor in the current events. But the real reason why all the events are going on is Syrian Civil War. These refugees are fleeing from a civil war that is ongoing because Al-Assad will rather die than to give up power and live in quiet exile.
>>
>>5226
>>4634
Ah fuck I can't upload images. Well, there ya go, you've presented a non-falsifiable hypothesis, negating your need to form an intelligent reply.
>>
>>5245
>imgur
Are you retarded?
>>
>>5242
The Syrian civil war is going on because the west is meddling in others affairs again.
t. A Syrian
Support the secular leaders.
>>
>>5249
How do I do that from my phone
>>
>>5257
It's imgur.
Figure it out.
>>
>>5253
You mean support the despotic tyrant Assad.

To be honest, Syria is dead. What is left is a rump state. I rather have the state partitoned by sect.
>>
>>5281
Assad is a less of a tyrant than the conglomeration on the United states.
That being said, middle eastern societies don't function well in a democracy, and need strong secularist leaders.

Assad is a good leader.
>>
>>5291
And a vampire. His father was no less better than he is. He dominated Lebanon's government with his style of rule and had his army occupy the country after the Lebanese Civil War until 2005.

His father also wanted to annex Jordan during the Black September Insurrection.
>>
>>5335
His father was better tbh.
I'm ex-mil tho, so I'm a bit biased.
>>
>>5341
Do you live in Syria?
>>
>>4634
http://imgur.com/YfzvzXF there ya go, twat.
>>
>>5352
>Do you live in Syria?
No. I am in T*urkey now for business.
I might go back to fight for Assad but it's hard to get there.
>>
>>5245
Holy shit, this is 4chan's response to accusations of samefag in 2015?
You think that word only came up when scripts started adding a (You) to stuff targeted at your shit?

>non-falsifiable
Are you implying that an image with just one (You) would prove anything at all?
>>
>>5245
Thanks for playing. If we can toy with you, you have a long fucking way man.
>>
>>5662
>>5603
Took all of five seconds, if that's all it takes to make you feel smart for defending something idiotic like a mechanical engineer attempting to explain socio-economics with IR active pollutants then I don't really feel like you can be reasoned with.
>>
>meme nye the meme guy
disgusting, people like him are the reason scientists are losing credibility
>>
>>5742
again, not a scientist. But that's the point exactly, people trust scientists for better or worse and he's operating under that guise just to spread his own personal opinions as if empirical evidence backs them.
>>
Ad hominem aside. That seems like a pretty poor correlation, I wasn't aware that ISIL paid it's members and Syrian men can't find volunter work in their country.
>>
Let's just give them some water guys and the war will be over lol
>>
>>5693
Only a dumbass would fall for b8 and you fucking know it kek. Same shit different day whenever someone takes you nerds out you just scream defensively that they just aren't intelligent enough to debate with. Dove in here so eagerly, you practically leapt onto my boat. Never change.
>>
>>4555
Yeah, except climate change has nothing to do with terrorism AT ALL. He's completely misunderstood the issue at best and is shilling at worst. Please tell me you guys know about the water conflicts in the middle east, and the REAL reasons Syria has no water?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Water_Carrier_of_Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Valley_Unified_Water_Plan
>>
>>5791
So... Your plan is to get online, say something retarded, defend it until someone else agrees, call them a samefag, wait for them to put in minimal effort to thwart that claim, then say they took your bait. And I'm the loser.

...boy, like putty in your hands.
>>
>>4583
People only listen to him because he had a children's tv show that they grew up with.
>>
>>6284
Yeah it's like Mr Rogers telling me about it
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.