[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIGH TECH GADGETS TAKE EXAM CHEATING TO ANOTHER LEVEL IN THAILAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cheating-on-a-test.jpg (107 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
cheating-on-a-test.jpg
107 KB, 620x349
A scenario that wold have made James Bond proud (all eight of them) happened in Bangkok Thailand at Rangsit University . Glasses with embedded cameras and smartwatches with stored information were used by students non other than to cheat on exams.
http://plugnstay.com/high-tech-gadgets-take-exam-cheating-to-another-level-in-thailand/
>>
>>44390
FUCKING CHINKS I SWEAR, HOW THE FUCK DO THEY COME UP WITH THIS SHIT?!? YOU GOTTA LOVE THE FUCKERS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>44390
I recently took the GRE. I wasn't allow to bring in a watch or writing utensils, and I had to consent to video surveillance. I understand that undergraduate degrees are a con, but if higher standards aren't imposed there's going to be an even bigger problem with entitled middle-managers with no clue and no integrity.
>>
Fucking chinks, they always do this shit and simply will not play fair.

The worst part is how they are always collaborating to the max for it.
>>
>>44823
Thai education is a joke anyway. The National standard is 80%=A, 70%=B etc
>>
>>44897
>80%=A
Really?
That's shit.
And this is coming from an American educated man.
>>
>>44904
According to my chink friend, it's likely because the material is much harder.
>>
>>45952
This is a cop out. Canada uses 90%=A and their kids are straight retarded.
>>
>>45952
>because the material is much harder.
That's a load of shit and you know it.
>>
>>45955
>implying % is more important then content
>>
>>44904
> American educated
You must be in high school
Because certain class in uni have a 60 as an À
>>
>>44904
I did have one class with a curve like this.
>>
>>46312
I'm a tradesman. Didn't go to college.
>>
>>45964
Judging from America's sterling reputation in mathematics, I have no doubt
>>
>>46461

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2013/12/26/why-college-grade-inflation-is-a-real-problem-and-how-to-fix-it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.