[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right-Wing Hindus in India Are Calling Donald Trump the ‘Lone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 05_8.jpg (172 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
05_8.jpg
172 KB, 900x600
http://time.com/4327238/donald-trump-hindu-sena-delhi/

>At a campaign rally in Delaware three weeks ago, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump chose to attack American outsourcing by affecting a cruel caricature of an Indian accent, to the delight of his supporters. Yet his apparent disdain for the people of the world’s second most populous nation doesn’t seem to faze a right-wing Indian group that is now praying — yes, literally praying — for Trump’s victory.

>A new video released by Reuters captures members of Hindu Sena, a Hindu nationalist political organization, holding a spiritual ritual in the streets of New Delhi, asking Hindu gods to carry the New York City real estate mogul to victory this November. To that end, they lit ritual fires and anointed Trump’s forehead (on a poster alongside statues of Hindu deities) with a tilaka, a Hindu spiritual marking.

>“Going by the statements of Donald Trump, we believe he will be the lone protector of mankind,” Vishnu Gupta, Hindu Sena’s president, told Reuters.

>It’s not difficult to figure out why right-wing Indians are supporting the Republican candidate from half a world away. Trump’s incendiary comments on Islamist extremists and Muslim immigrants echo the sentiments of India’s Hindu nationalist movement, the more radical factions of which have been linked to linked to lethal violence against the country’s Muslim minority. In March, Quartz illuminated the parallels between Trump’s jingoism and the politics of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, whose right-of-center Bharatiya Janata Party has given a new mainstream platform to Hindu nationalist fervor in the country.
>>
>>44168
>Donald Trump will make Indians and Asians WHITE with his powers
>Donald Trump will make Asia Great Again.
>>
>Vishnu Gupta
He belongs to bania / marwari caste. Some of the nastiest and ugliest indians are the low caste bania or trader class. They are dark, ugly usually very short and fat. They originate from australian aboriginal types of niggers. They are the biggest crooks and thiefs and will try to rip off foriegn tourists. They are truly the niggers of india coz once they acquire some wealth (usually through corrupt means) they will try and buy white wives from russia or some other euro trash country.
>>
Doesn't sound like he mocked the Indian accent at all lmao did those people even watch the video
>>
Okay
>>
>>44173

Indians are the niggers of India.
>>
>>44168
>India happy the US will stop brain draining them via H1B visas and immigration
>India happy some of them will actually come back so they don't remain in the 4th century

They have every logical reason possible to celebrate.

India is running out of doctors because western countries keep stealing them
#white$$$imperialism
>>
>>44222
At 6ft 2in, blond, blue eyed Donald Trump is like a god to these short, dark ugly indian monkeys.
>>
DRUMPF
>>
>>44223

>Trump
>Blond

He's a ginger monkey who looks like an orangutan. lol, no one thinks he looks good. He just has money.
>>
Good for them. MAGA.
>>
>>44242
Well, I don't think he's ugly. He's an old man, cut him some slack.
>>
Why?

Did Trump promise to build toilets for the streetshitters to poo in?
>>
>>44268

He's gonna promise to build toilets for african streetshitters and win the black vote.
>>
>poo in loos like Trump

Welp, time to vote independent
>>
>>44268
He promised to finally put a stop to the toilet witch.

No more boo in loo.
>>
ugh... I need a Bono joke,

something something.. U2 in a loo
>>
>>44242
>a ginger monkey has built a 10 billion $ business,
>is loved father of 6 kids,husband of a 20 years younger wife and
>will become US President
>never drinks,doesn't take drugs,never spoiled his children
>has a captain military rank

Why are you poorer,uglier,childless,womanless and inferior compared to "ginger monkey" ?
>>
>>44328
Because he's an egomaniacal narcissist.
And because of this, he's demanding a position as a Public Servant for the title only.
>>
>>44328
>>has a captain military rank
citation, pls
>>
>>44322
A silly criticism given that "take the poo to the loo" was an actual Indian government PSA.
>>
>>44329
>i have any evidence to support this
>i couldn't say this about anyone else running for president
>>
>>44173
t. Brahmin

PS you're all terrible, the fastest don't separate shit.
>>
As long as the Hindus blow up pakistan I don't give a shit
>>
>>44201
Indians are the niggers of Asia
>>
Trump is the God Emperor. All will recognize his glory and all of humankind will unite in his name to take our destiny among the the stars. Rejoice!
>>
>>44974
Asians are the niggers of the world
>>
>>44358
>I'm not going to verify what he says
>I'm too lazy to use google myself
>>
>>44328
Investing is easy. Lots of money, and a name that has a legacy. He is using his father's reputation, and not his own. That's what a lot of people fail to overlook about this albino, toupeed baboon.
>>
>>44173
>caste system
Please keep your nigger ideology in your shithole country
>>
India hopes Trump will take their excess people. India will be the most populous nation in less than 6 years.

Makes sense since Hindu nationalists think they're Aryans lol.

Indians are the most racist people on earth.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.