[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zimmerman to auction gun that killed Treyvon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: pix148277380.jpg (30 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
pix148277380.jpg
30 KB, 575x323
Zimmerman to auction gun that killed Treyvon.

This should go well.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-auction-gun-killed-trayvon-martin-article-1.2634153

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068
>>
Thanks OP. /pol/'s gonna love this.
>>
is it an artifact weapon?

what stats does it have?

does it glow when there are youths nearby
>>
>>44114
>does it glow when there are youths nearby
Kek
>>
>>44114

>does it glow when there are youths nearby

Only urban youths, if you know what I mean.
>>
$5,000 opening bid and he couldn't be bothered to take any decent photos?

Hell, half of them are pulled from the internet and I doubt he has permission to use them commercially,
>>
>>44102
He has to pay legal costs somehow. Smart move. He knows he shot him he literally loses nothing and gains a foothold on his debt.
>>
Man that's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>44139
How is a man selling his own property "fucked up"?
>>
>>44150
zimmerman looks like a monkey ass nigger
>>
>>44102
>item you have requested no longer in system
>>
>>44188
His account was gz1776,didn't screen shot the auction. Maybe a private buyer stepped up and made all the rest of Zimmerman's dreams come true
>>
>>44178
No he just shoo-
No, I just can't make that joke.
>>
>>44128
>decent photos
Does it really matter? Nobody would be buying it for anything but its provenance.
>>
>>44191
http://www.gunbroker.com/User/Announce.aspx?#5/12/2016%202:41:31%20PM

Nope. Looks like they took it down to avoid being crucified by the media.
>>
>>44292
He has tried to put it on several other auction sites, but they all refused or were DDOSed and otherwise harassed.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/us/george-zimmerman-gun-auction-trayvon-martin.html?_r=0
>>
the piece of shit should just take it and shoot himself
>>
>>44302
muh boi treytrey he dindunuffin
>>
>>44302
I too enjoy Shadow the hedgehog.
>>
>>44292
>>44300
Disappointing, but they have no choice I guess.
>>
Kek, Reuters reports that fake buyers like racist mcshootface have taken over the auction and that it's reached 65 million
>>
>>44302
he can't, he only shoots people who assaults him.
>>
>years later, everyone still butthurt over self-defense

Move to France if you don't want other people to have rights. They'll gladly take you in.
>>
>>44483

>Start a confrontation
>Claim self defense
>>
>>44511
If the other guy gets physical first, it's self-defence.
You can walk up to a chap and call him a filthy fucking nigger and tell him how great his mother was in the sack and how you hope he gets cancer, but if he strikes you first, he started it.
This is just how the law works, and it's a good thing, too.
>>
>>44302
Poor innocent BLACK child, gonna get he life back together, Zimmerman a WHITE devil knowwhatamsayin?
>>
>>44511
i can call you a flaming homosexual who sucks his 2 year old kids dick every night and if you deal the first punch its self defence if i shoot you.

Deal with it, you escalated to physical.
>>
>>44520
>>44937

>I can harass someone, because assault is worse.
>Not really thinking about this:

Please see the following WA statutes: Sec. 1 RCW 9A.36.080 and 2009 c 180 s 1 are each amended to read as follows: (1) A person is guilty of malicious harassment if he or she maliciously and intentionally commits one of the following acts because of his or her perception of the victim's race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or mental, physical, or sensory handicap:

Have fun with a civil suit, degenerates who hide behind a keyboard.
>>
>>44102
can we go for ultimate irony and have someone buy the gun to kill him with it?
>>
>>45012
>buy a shitty lel kek plastic gun for $5000
>zim zam buys a non-shit gun with the money
>shoots in self defense and sells his gun again

Excellent plan
>>
>>45007
>He ironically says hidden behind a keyboard

Fascists like you are just the worst, go to the Middle East if you hate personal freedoms so much.
>>
>>45007
No, of course that's not what I said. Don't manipulate my statements.
Of course harassment isn't okay. But it doesn't justify assault, nor render it self-defence.

Again, Fellow A can say all manner of nasty things to Fellow B, but once Fellow B has physically engaged Fellow A, Fellow A is able to react in self-defence.
If Fellow A harasses Fellow B, and Fellow B strikes Fellow A, Fellow B is not acting in self-defence.

Also,
>if he or she maliciously and intentionally commits one of the following acts
>doesn't actually list the fucking acts
For the record, they're
(a) Causes physical injury to the victim or another person;
(b) Causes physical damage to or destruction of the property of the victim or another person; or
(c) Threatens a specific person or group of persons and places that person, or members of the specific group of persons, in reasonable fear of harm to person or property. The fear must be a fear that a reasonable person would have under all the circumstances. For purposes of this section, a "reasonable person" is a reasonable person who is a member of the victim's race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation, or who has the same mental, physical, or sensory handicap as the victim. Words alone do not constitute malicious harassment unless the context or circumstances surrounding the words indicate the words are a threat. Threatening words do not constitute malicious harassment if it is apparent to the victim that the person does not have the ability to carry out the threat.

Finally,
>degenerates who hide behind a keyboard.
It's an internet forum. What do you want from me? Does /news/ have live meet-ups?

You're taking my statements out of context, you're taking the law out of context, and you're wrong on every count.
>>
Zimmerman didn't go to jail, so vigilantism isn't a crime in the states? Would it also be okay if I went around and harassed people, and when they hit me I pull out my gun and unload my clip into them?
>>
>>45048

Also, every nigger in the country is going to want to kill Zimmerman for the rest of his entire life. He didn't go to jail, but he's going to have to hide inside of his house for the rest of his life. It is a vigilante spic, vs dindu do nuthin, you can only choose the lesser evil. The judge actually would have did him a favor if he gave him 2 weeks in jail, since every black person in country wouldn't be trying to kill him.
>>
>>45048
>when they hit me
When they become violent it is okay to defend yourself

>unload my clip
Do you carry around a Garand?
>>
>>45051
He did nothing wrong therefore he was found innocent.
>>
>>45048
>Zimmerman didn't go to jail

yes he did.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/06/justice/florida-teen-shooting/
>>
>>45019
kek
>>
>>44114
It's one of them legendary enchanted weapons that captures hoodlum souls. The gun has +20 damage and allows you to summon said hoodlums to aid in battle. The souls have a 40% chance of turning on you, so the high damage balances out.
>>
>>45007
Sweet sweet muh boi trayvon on his way to church goin' back to school gettin' his life back on track, while prowling a neighborhood in which he was a stranger, was racially racistly racism microaggressively harassed by a neo-nazi kkk affiliated aryan white devil cishet male oppressor hispanic head of the local neighborhood watch.

Therefore it isn't battery to attack people.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.