[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 year old sexually assaulted - Fine of 616$ issued
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1461932420807.jpg (132 KB, 900x1272) Image search: [Google]
1461932420807.jpg
132 KB, 900x1272
https://www.rt.com/news/342552-sweden-migrant-sexual-assault/

>An Eritrean migrant, who claimed to be 15, has been sentenced in Sweden for molesting a 10-year-old girl from a family which had agreed to house him.

>The investigation cast doubt on the migrant’s age, suggesting he could be as old as 19.

>Isak Andai was accepted into a Swedish family in the southern town of Eslov together with another migrant boy as “unaccompanied refugee minors,” meaning persons below 18 years of age who had become separated from their parents, reported the Swedish Avpixlat news website.
>>
moral outrage of the day

are you clutching your pearls?
>>
>>44047
Goddamn migrants!
>>
>>44047
>fined
>Not sent back to his shithole country.
Sweden yes
>>
>>44047
>invite immigrant into your country
>lies about age
>molests 10yo girl

>get slap in the wrist fine
>get to stay in the country

Progressiveness is a disease
>>
>>44066
Jokes aside, sounds to me like a BS charge as an excuse to hold him until further investigation confirms what the cops suspect to be the case and they can charge him with a bigger crime.
Ie., statutory rape or something similar at the least.
>>
>>44059
That's not really a pearlclutching thing though. Rap music and Doom are, but a criminal getting slapped on the wrist is worth getting upset about.
>>
>>44059
>we shouldn't be outraged by child molestation if the perpetrator is brown
this is why racism is still a thing
>>
sweden yes
>>
When I Googled Isak Andai no real news sites poed it.

This is probably another made up story along the lines of that vet who got evicted and died from exposure while migrants marvelled at their new toilet-equiped apartment.
>>
A rape case in Sweden including an immigrant? Never heard of such a thing
>>
>>44085

You don't dedicate threads to molestation caused by polish immigrants.
>>
remember that the 616$ will come to him for free
>>
>>44075
>implying Sweden will go after a migrant like that
>implying the Swedish gov't cares about their natives than appeasing migrants
>>
>>44047
Sweden needs to be glassed.
>>
>>44098
you don't merely fine polish immigrants for child molestation
>>
>>44131
You're right, I just assumed that to be the case because of how things work here in burgerland.
That said, I do think that the pendulum is starting to swing the other way.
>>
It's a riddle to me how enforcing the law and punishments is seen as radical these days

I don't understand at all
>>
Yes sweden... yes
>>
>>44047
100 lashes for the boy and then they get married.
>>
>>44062
Was only one of them. Not all of them. Get your shit straight /pol/.
>>
>>44047
tfw fine is cheaper than prison,

my momma always told me one golden motto that has stayed with me all my life;

>> "Life's not fair, get used to it."
>>
>>44066
>fined
>you raped a child now you have to give us back some of the money we gave you :(

SWEDEN YES
>>
>rt
>>
>>44749
no that's in the boy's homeland
>>
>>44075
Swede here, belive me, this wont happen.
>>
>>44062
Refugi .
>>
This story sounds like bullshit. Any reputable outfit covering it?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.