[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rude chinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1
File: F the queen.jpg (77 KB, 709x429) Image search: [Google]
F the queen.jpg
77 KB, 709x429
Queen says chinese are very rude

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36265224
>>
That's the most British insult I've ever heard.
>>
I'd recommend the Chinese not be so rude next time. Honestly, I don't know why people are getting so worked up about it, the Queen is very politically savvy but making a small comment at a garden party is not going to destroy international relations.
>>
>>44038
She said their state apointed diplomat was rude in a particular instance. She wasn't saying all Chinese are rude.
>>
>>44090
>She wasn't saying all Chinese are rude.

Although we all know they are.
>>
>>44100
My Chinese wife's family states otherwise...
>>
>>44113
chinks are savages
>>
>>44038
We /pol/ now.
>>
>Police Commander Lucy D'Orsi was "seriously, seriously undermined by the Chinese", according to the Lord Chamberlain
what
>>
>>44160
The gooks raped her
>>
Chinese in general arent rude.
Chinks are rude.

Its just like how black people are tolerable but nignogs just ape around and nignog
>>
>>44160
cant you read? they didn't mine her enough.
>>
>>44180
chinks are all nigger tier
>>
>>44038
wow.
What a controversial opinion.
I wonder if they spit on the palace floor.
>>
>>44180
Confirmed for never having worked with chinese
Chinese = chinks,no difference

Only HKers are truly human and superior,everything else is inbred mongoloid trash.
>>
>>44220
>HKers
They are all a bunch of manlets with poo skin and pee color eyes that smell like old armpits ,dumber than flies and obnoxious like mosquitoes
>>
>>44224
>poo skin and pee color eyes that smell like old armpits ,dumber than flies and obnoxious like mosquitoes
>add in bad teeth and you be in england
>add load blow hard then your in america
>>
>>44249
>load blow hard
>>
>>44262
Don't insult the mans Engrish.
>>
Maybe it was payback for the Opium Wars. Bombing the shit of Chinese ports to push opium would be considered rude, no?
>>
>>44113
Try going to any international airport, and see what the most common race is when it comes to being rude twats.
>>
>>44280
>Le Opium Wars which nobody alive today was involved in
>>
>>44249
>load blow hard
yeah, that's us
>>
Fuck that limey cow
>>
>>44323

Fuck you
>>
>>44180
>i get my opinions from stand up comedians.
>>
>>44342
All the limey upper class are pedophiles and perverts and the lower class is chav nigger trash...kek
>>
china has plateaued and may start to decline like japan. None of those gookdoms could ever match the usa
>>
>>44296
It would be black people, but they can't afford plane tickets heh.
>>
>>44193
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
>>
It's very true
>>
>>44350
I what ? No dude this is my own opinion.
>>44220
I'm Chinese. I know how this shit works. I fucking hate chinks and i ain't one either.
I agree with your statement on hk though.
>>
>>44249
Go eat ur roast cat with string beans
>>
>>44038
She's right you know. They don't know how to behave in civilized countries.
>>
>>44038
>Queen says
Apart from brits, who cares
>>
>>44503
slopes are velly velly lude
>>
>>44038
not every men can be a gentlemen
>>
the british were the rudest to us all
>>
>>44718
chinks fart, spit and even shit in public...its part of their primitive culture
>>
>>44113

well, they are your family too now you big boy.
>>
>>44718
brits are shits
>>
thats coming from britan. THE POLITEST PEOPLE ON EARTH!
>>
>>45005
You are thinking of Canadians, Britistan is vile.
>>
>>45014
Your tears sooth me.
>>
>>44776
Dude no you're think of the Brazilians that has DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS.
>>
Americans are obviously better than the British Chinese and Canadians we have donald trump and single handedly won WWII suck it rest the world Merica
>>
>>45029
* 'Merica.
>>
>>45029
>single handedly
you mean like coming at the end of WWII
>>
>>44113
You've gotta admit, her son is pretty rude
>>
Don't forget about France they did...well they were there participation points right?
>>
>>45040
chinks did something in france?
>>
queen is cunt
monarchy is cunt
>>
>>44132
much less savage than whites though
>>
>>44224
Hkers have the highest average IQ in the world.
>>
>>45169
what iq? All their legal & financial systems come from whites. Same with every bit of tech.
>>
>>45141
attitude like this is why you have no power and should never be given that either. or money for that matter. you dont have any friends in the business world because of being a pretty cunt yourself. it´s not they who are bad, it´s you degenerates
>>
When will the world try to work with each other rather than against it self?
I tell ya I cant see our species lasting...
>>
>>45203
Limeys have no power other than the li'l bit they get from sucking american dick
>>
>>45229
chinks are 3rd world trash
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.