[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl kills girl in bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: jokerShower.jpg (118 KB, 463x349) Image search: [Google]
jokerShower.jpg
118 KB, 463x349
"Three teenage girls have been charged in a high school restroom assault in Delaware that left a 16-year-old girl dead, authorities said Monday."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/3-girls-charged-in-fatal-delaware-school-restroom-fight/ar-BBsQ859?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Attention anti-straight hetero-phobic man haters. Here's your proof that you are not magically safe around people of the same gender. Either fear everyone or fear no one.
>>
>>43925
Archive.is
>>
I love how I knew before I even clicked the link that it was black girls who did it.

Don't get me wrong, I AM racist but only black girls act with such barbarism. It's scary really.
>>
>>43929
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Reena_Virk
>>
>>43929
>only black girls act with such barbarism.
Well, there was Nevada-tan.
>>
>>43929
Well lately Ive been seeing reports of affluent white kids acting this way. Not to the point of killing anyone, but the niggerization of america is well under way.
>>
>>43998
>Well lately Ive been seeing reports of affluent white kids acting this way.

sure you have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_OdvkfVCcw
>>
Who the fuck choses to live in Delaware
>People can't always choose where they live
Bullshit, I'm was pennyless and went from Detroit to NYC to Chicago and now live in West LA

You choose to live in a shitty State, that's on you.
Here are the only acceptable States to live in:
- New Hampshire
- Massachusetts
- New York
- Illinois
- Texas
- Nevada
- Maine
And that's it.
>But people die all the time there
No, only the weak die there
>>
>>44037
I also enjoy lying on the internet.
>>
>>44037
>Illinois
>Texas
>Nevada

YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Illinois is the real world manifestation of the terms ugly and depressing.
>>
>>43925
Used to live in DE, and Dover sucked donkey dick, along with Newark. Wilmy World for life.
>>
>>44037
But those cities are absolute shit.
Kill yourself, fucking 20-something human garbage arrogant little shit.
>>
>>44037
>Detroit
>LA
>liveable
>>
>>44037
>Illinois
McFucking kill yourself. This state is corrupt, broke, has one of the worst education systems in the entire country, and on the brink of collapse. The only good part about Illinois is leaving it.
>>
>>44037
Texas is full of retards and queers
>>
>>43928
>Archive.is
https://archive.is/srN8z
>>
>>44037
>I'm 12, the post.
It's easy to move if you only move the clothes you wear.

Concerning kids, they don't have much choice in where they want to live. For mature people, they have to factor in income and cost of living to find a place to live and if you have a limited income, you are pretty much stuck with what you get.
>>
>>44037
When I was a kid I hated living in the middle of bum fuck nowhere, but as I got older I realized something. No matter where you go, state or country doesn't mean anything, you're always going to find retards and assholes.
>>
>>44037
Your list is bullshit.
Right now for me Kansas is the best state to live in. My house is almost paid for 2000 square feet for only $100,000 dollars sitting on 2 and a half acres. Affordable taxes, snow in the winter, nice weather in the summer, clean air, driving distance to anything I want, can open carry with or without a permit, zero knife regulations, rarely meet a person I don't like, KANSAS.
>>
>>44585
If you only rent, don't marry, and can find jobs easily, it's not so hard. Unfortunately many do not fit that description.
>>
>>43925
Okay, whats the proportion of fatal attacks by men on women to women on women?
>>
>>43929
http://m.alfa.lt/straipsnis/15472687/supjaustytos-siauliu-gimnazistes-zudikiu-teisme-ir-meiles-ir-kosmaru-aidai

use google translate.

sure, happened in a 3rd world country, but both were young, white and female.
>>
Weird thought
>>
>>43929
Some middle school girls killed another girl in Israel and a man was accused of it and jailed a few years back.

Everyone knows he didn't do it but the investigation was botched.

>>43998

School kids are violent and petty little fucks and I have seen this everywhere I worked with kids regardless of class, race and upbringing.
>>
>>43925
FEAR NOTHING
>>
this just proves we shouldnt let girls in mens bathrooms, they are too violent, and i like to relax when pooping, ive never been "scared" of a guy, i understand them and know how to interact with them, bitches are crazy, you say something nice to them and they stab you
>>
>>44037
I choses to live in Seattle, Aint that bads
>>
>>44037
Holy shit how do you manage to choose every terrible city in the US every single time?
>>
>>43970

this makes me so sad
>>
>>44533
And why are 99% of girls from Chicago overweight?
>>
>>44636
Only 20% of people ever outgrow these traits.
>>
>>46178
cuz it's 68% hispanic and black and 31% hick here.
>>
>>44037
>Wyoming isn't an acceptable place to live
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.