[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Supporting Tow Truck Driver Abandons Woman on Highway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1460067091252.png (580 KB, 2444x860) Image search: [Google]
1460067091252.png
580 KB, 2444x860
The driver says he couldn't tow the Bernie Sanders supporter because he's a conservative Christian.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31888456/tow-truck-owner-bernie-sanders
>>
>>42638
Even though the person had disabilities?

>McWade said she collects disability payments and has psoriatic arthritis, impaired mobility, early stage Crohn’s disease, severe fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. (She sent HuffPost a picture of the disability tag, as well as a photo of her many medications.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tow-truck-driver-refuses-to-help-bernie-supporter_us_572a75b4e4b096e9f090403f
>>
>>42638
We've reached a point of severe tribalism in america. Everyone is guilty of this and no one asks why.
>>
>>42641
We as a nation killed civilized democracy.
>>
>be proud conservative Christian tow truck driver
>be follower of Trump and Jesus
>get called out to tow disabled woman's car (because it's your job)
>chimp out because muh freedums, muh ebul gommunist libruls
>refuse to do your job
>leave disabled woman stranded on highway

what was that thing in the Bible?

"Thou shall know them from their fruits"
>>
>>42638
And this is why she was voting for Bernie Sanders.

The government wouldn't have been such an inconsiderate xenophobic racist when they towed her vehicle..
>>
>>42654
Most fundie Christians don't know a single fucking thing about basic Christian values or human decency. It's just a social club they go to in order to feel superior to the godless heathens around them. Bunch of dumb cunts.
>>
>>42654
>>42638
Any Christian (and many non-Christians) know the parable of the Good Samaritan. This man directly contradicts the whole point of Jesus' teaching
>>
>>42684
I believe in this too
I've yet to know a bad Christian in California and my brief time in Florida
>>
>>42638
Doesn't the bible have a story about a man being sent to hell because he let a homeless man die in front of his house?
>>
she is not disabled, she is just fat,

btw no pictures in the reply
>shit board

>SAGE
>>
Something something Jesus
Something something lepers...
>>
>>42639
>McWade said she collects disability payments and has psoriatic arthritis, impaired mobility, early stage Crohn’s disease, severe fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Let me guess, she's morbidly obese, right? Because all these problems sound like complications and results an obese person would suffer.
>>
>>42705
>Because all these problems sound like complications and results an obese person would suffer.
this board is officially dumber than pol/
Literally none of them have anything to do with body weight. I understand how a bible thumper would be too dumb to understand so let me explain
1psioriatic arthritis is an AUTOIMMUNE disease. It is hereditary
Crohn's disease is an AUTOIMMUNE disease. Her immune system is attacking her body.
Fibromyalgia is a disease of the NERVOUS system cauing severe pain.

p. don't pull the fatty card. christcucks are the fat as fuck
>>
>>42641
These are the wages of scorched earth politics.

What amazes me is this guy actually BELIEVES lefties never pay. I mean he sounds like a paid political shill shitposting, "Bernie supporters never pay".

The whitewashed fox news version is also pretty funny, although obviously huffPO playing up the disabilities more than balances that out.

I can't say it enough, thus country deserves Donald Trump presidency.
>>
>>42837

>I can't say it enough, thus country deserves Donald Trump presidency.

This

Trump is literally the American version of Yeltsin.

This is the end of the USA lads

We had a good run
>>
>>42638
>Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences
>>
>>42831
This. I'm not sure but I would also think that makes him a shit Christian.
>>
>>42847
Freedom of speech is only insulatory between and individual or organization AND the government.

Nothing is stopping anyone from Yelping his business into the ground.

Small business owners are mostly dumb gorillas who think they got the world by the short hairs because "I'm my own boss!"
>>
>>42837
>>42838
It's amazing to see leftists faggots trying to kill the USA.

As someone who has had their country destroyed by leftists, our country flooded with foreigners and our people disarmed I am telling every American reading this, these two pieces of shit will lead you to ruin.

Trump is your saviour, ignore these traitors.
>>
>>42831
Fedora tipper, liberal, armchair doctor and an alla round dumbass.

You must be a hit at parties.
>>
>>42831
Autoimmune diseases still have causes and risk factors. Not saying that's the case for this woman, but obesity puts you at risk for a lot of other health problems. AIDS is an autoimmune disease, it still has a cause. Genetics just puts you at greater risk, not always the sole cause.
>>
This is America and the tower has a right not to do his job if he thinks it conflicts with his religious beliefs, but it just makes him and everything he represents look worse. Though idk oddly it seems some people idolize people who are assholes so maybe he saw it as his noble duty. I feel bad for the motorist though, I wouldn't want to be stuck out there.
>>
>>42886
off to >>/pol/ with you
>>
>>42889
>AIDS is an autoimmune disease
>>
>>42638
>people can't do their fucking jobs because their clients have different political views from them
I hope that cunt gets fired.
>>
>>42831
>Literally none of them have anything to do with body weight
You don't need an MD to know that being fat can cause 'impaired mobility' and 'chronic fatigue syndrome'

But I guess as long as you can nail someone on semantic misunderstandings, your crusade against evil was a success anyways.
>>
>>42896
>Current Leftists are about progressing and dumping the old corpse.
>Current Republicans are about cautiously moving forward while retaining what they think made america great.
>This is both far and the same from the old systems of each systems ran by elites running for power.
>Everybody crawling over everyone seeking more power.

Andrew Jackson would be rolling in his grave if he saw how he could have abused this system for power but couldn't.

The guy was right if his statements where true (because we should FORCE him to do work he won't get paid for! Even if he is a jackass for forgetting what Jesus was about,) the woman was wrong for putting out her power level in this heated of a political race (she voted for the person that would have given her more stuff and/or advantages considering her status. OH NOES,) and humanity is still fucktarded and likely to implode in on itself as we all act like rats to see who can get on top of the pile in our overfull cage.

It's just all one big rat race and I'm tired of it. This is why humanity can't have nice things.
>>
>>42896
It's just that easy to dismiss those who actually know what they are talking about with you leftists.

What part of I live this fucking reality don't you scumbags seem to understand? Fuck you, your sort ruined my home.

Americans always ignore these traitors in your midst.
>>
>>43006
>Traitors

Thats a but harsh, dont you think? You may hate them, sure, but calling someone a traitor is way off course here, bud. He is only lookibg out for his interests, just as you are.
>>
>>42831
lol fatty
>>
>>43077
I told you, they have destroyed my country.

Leftists are traitors to every nation. They are terrible people.
>>
>>42928
yeah it's a rat race but nobody's forcing you to participate. soon there won't be anyone left playing.
>>
>>42641
why?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.