[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illegal Muslim prayer hall blown up in Russia after police find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 57248e65c3618838028b456d.jpg (77 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
57248e65c3618838028b456d.jpg
77 KB, 900x500
>Explosives found in an illegal Muslim prayer hall near the Russian city of Samara was eliminated right inside the building. Bomb disposal team deemed it too dangerous to take the explosives out.

>The house was used for gatherings of Salafis, followers of an ultra-conservative movement within Sunni Islam

>other known members of that particular Salafi community are currently fighting in Syria for the jihadists

https://www.rt.com/news/341472-illegal-prayer-hall-blowup/
>>
>>41944
How can you say it's muslims? Don't be racist.
>>
>>41967
Muslims are evil, so this is justified
>>
>>41944
Fucking kek

bomb the bombers
>>
Knowing Russia they probably wouldn't claimed it was impossible to move the explosives regardless of if that was the case or not. Which, all memes and jokes aside is kind of worrying. You're not gonna convince these people that what they're doing is wrong by bombing them.
>>
>>41981
With their own bombs.
>>
>>41981
Does it really matter? If you're illegally hoarding explosives and the police finds them, you absolutely deserve to have your property blown up.
>>
>>41981
"If you kill your enemies, they win."
>>
#ReligionOfPeace
>>
>>41986

Sure, in mob justice. But in civilized society property is seized only after due process. If the police bullshitted the explosives being immobile, then they broke the law -- that's corruption, aka government niggerdom. (It being Russia, you should presume corruption until proven otherwise.)

For practical purposes, illegal explosives have to be analyzed -- where, when, and how were materials acquired -- so that you can track down who is building them and where the rest of the raw materials are. Otherwise, next month there'll be more explosives, better built, and better hidden (or worse hidden, now that they know that if police find it they'll destroy all the evidence for them).
>>
>>42046
Ruling out religion, If a crimal organization has explosive weapons, it is assumed that said weapons are ready to be used. The Russians made this assumption and took the most logical and safe decision, all cold war memes aside.
>>
>>42110

They could have been mining/digging wells for all we know. But no just blow up their buildings without due course because islamaphobia by all means.
>>
>>42132
Holy fuck this has to be bait
>>
Hahaha BASED VLAD
>>
>>41967
Fucking liberals at their finest
>islam is a race now
>it's said that it was a muslim prayer hall
>but I'll still give them the benefice of the doubt and tell folks not to be racist :)
>>
>>42046

>commit an illegal act that would lead to greater illegal and immoral acts and the evidence is in such prominence the guilt is commonly without a doubt.

>T-they shouldn't have blown up the possibly dangerous materials and should have studied it!

True they didn't mention if they DID OR DIDN'T study the bombs, but they arrested those in connection and did more house raids and found MORE evidence against them. They tracked down those at the start of the issue and I bet they're working on the end now. They didn't need the bombs when they have the makers and possibly their notes. Russia did the right thing this time as nobody wants to be bombed after all unless their muslim bombing someone at the same time.

I doubt there will be a second attempt by these guys ANYtime soon.
>>
>>42166
It is bait, it's too obvious.
>>
>>41981
The prayer hall itself was illegal, according to OP. This is killing two birds with one stone.
>>
>>41967
shut the fuck up
>>
>>42925
>someone's retarded
>better call them a liberal just to be safe
wew, lad
>>
We should just stuff all Muslims in mosques and blow them up. I bet at least 40℅ of worlds child rape, murder, smuggling, weapons trafficking and 80℅ of terrorism will be resolved this way.
>>
>>44385

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan
>>
>>41967
Be racist
>>
>>44425
dont nigger
>>
>>41967
You can't use words without a valid license, remember kiddies, words hurt too :DDDD!!

This is now an Orwellian society, any assembly of words which go against my movement are forbidden, they offend me. By stopping you from using "racist" terminology, I will ultimately prevent anyone from thinking about anything which might go against my movement, thus preventing all thoughtcrime.

[remember, good goys accept deadly muslims into their society, because there is still a small percentage who don't actually want to destroy western culture]
>>
>>46075
>Responding to a 3 week old post just to cry about how someone said your trigger word

Go back to your hugbox, cuck.
>>
>>41944
Good for Russia. And they should summarily dispose of 1000 of the nearest Muslims to send the message that this shit's not ok.
>>
>>46085
Ironic
>>
My love for Russia keeps on growing.Poor Barack and his zionist Jew owners, their bs reaches Russia and it just it's a wall. TY Russia and Mr. Putin for fighting against this one government bs.
>>
>>46105

Russia sure is a dream. The average wage is 17K per year compared to the US at 41K per year. Russian men can expect to live to 65 while US men can expect to live to 76. New cases of AIDS/HIV off the charts. Isloating itself from the rest of the world. 50 billion spent on Sochi for the Olympics instead of important infrastructure or development that might actually help the nation. Ruble worth 1/3 of what it was two years ago. Sign me up.

http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/russian-federation/
http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/united-states/

And probably most important to you, Islam is officially by law an important historic religion of Russia. Not to mention the accusations of Sharia law in Chechnya.
>>
>>42166
Come on idiot everybody knows Muslims only use explosives to dig their mines and wells, sometimes they just like to place those mines and wells in airports for easy access
>>
>>42046
Blah blah blah. Russia is not a free country you whiny fuck. The government runs the show, and what they say goes, goes. Due process is what we here in the US have earned because of our grandfather's creed.

Go donate your time to a charity for your own country before you cry about some known terrorists being ironically bombed.
>>
>>46147

not the anon you are responding to but what are you trying to say?

due process is good? its bad? government should do whatever it wants? what is the point of your post?
>>
Mosques in the west need to be regularly inspected
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.