[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its official Killers are born that way - proof found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: DressGun.jpg (61 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
DressGun.jpg
61 KB, 600x462
Are some people just natural-born killers? Modern research raises some disturbing questions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/are-some-people-just-natural-born-killers-modern-research-raises-some-disturbing-questions/2016/04/28/b2878e4c-0ca6-11e6-a6b6-2e6de3695b0e_story.html

"That family’s case launched studies that didn’t bear fruit until the early 1990s, when researchers found a specific gene mutation on all of the X chromosomes of all the violent men. Some women in the family had the mutation, too, but since women have two X chromosomes, it appeared that the other one functioned normally and made up for the defect.

In other words, the men appeared to be genetically predisposed to violence.
"
Finally we can start accepting killers as they are & stop discriminating against them for acting as God &/or science, intended.
>>
Well since we don't have choice, I guess we can finally stop fighting nature & just be ourselves.
>>
>>41850
>Finally we can start accepting killers as they are & stop discriminating against them for acting as God &/or science, intended.
nah, it's just another point in favor of eugenics.
>>
>>41850
>accepting them

They're going to use this as a pretext to abort half of all male fetuses, specifically the ones that don't have extremely low testosterone (the chemical that built this species). Matriarchy when?
>>
Just because they're genetically predisposed to violence doesn't mean they should get off through the law though. They still need to learn somehow what they did was wrong and pay for it.
>>
>>41873
Whoa, whoa whoa. Are you suggesting that we should hold people accountable for their actions?
>>
>>41873
.22 to the head seems like fair payment to me.
>>
I find it hilarious that we're in an age where people are seriously reconsidering eugenics.
>>
>>41896

EUGENICS WAS ALWAYS THE ONLY RIGHT CHOICE

BUT PEOPLE ENTIRELY MISUNDERSTAND THE SITUATION

ONE OUT OF FIFTY PEOPLE LIKE TO KILL, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ONE OUT OF FIFTY WILL DO SO, BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THE NEED FOR RESTRAINT.

CONSIDER HOW FEW SERIAL KILLERS THERE ARE. MUCH LESS THAN ONE IN 500,000. BUT 1 IN 50 CAN BRUTALLY KILL PEOPLE WITH A CANDLESTICK AND GET OFF ON IT. THAT'S NORMAL. THEY'RE WARRIORS. ARMIES ARE MOSTLY SOLDIERS BUT WARRIORS CARRY THE DAY.

TESTOSTERONE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. EPIGENETICS DOES. PEOPLE CAN ALSO CHANGE AND LEARN TO LIKE KILLING. OR LEARN TO HATE IT.

NOTHING IS AS SIMPLE AS PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE IT OUT TO BE.

BUT SUFFICE TO SAY THAT HUMANITY HASN'T DONE ENOUGH KILLING TO STOP KILLING YET. WE GOT A LOT MORE KILLING TO DO. BILLIONS.
>>
>>41896
Eugenics was always a good idea, hitler just went about it the wrong way.
>>
>>41893
cuz .22 bounces around in the skull and turns theyre brains too mush :^))))
>>
>>41896
Eugenics is a good idea but it is extremely difficult to implement practically.
>>
>>41896
There nothing wrong at all with eugenics by themselves, they were just implemented in a really shit way.
>>
more proof that a female only society would be less violent

not better, but less violent
>>
I too would wear my wifes dress to blow up isis in the snow
>>
>>41948
achievement unlocked, you can now have one baby.
Next achievement: 5000 points
>>
>>42001
I hate gamification so much
>>
>>41850
You're dumb. We will still be isolating them from society until a "cure" is found. If anything, this will help us identify people who are predisposed to this type of violence before they commit a crime.
>>
>>41898
I can't hear you. You're speaking too loudly.
>>
>>41870
By "built this species", do you mean "built civilization"? If so, you'd be right.
>>
>>41874
Not at all. I'm suggesting we should all fast for lent and go to church every sunday like good god-fearing citizens, you shithead.
>>
>>41896
It's not that people are suddenly becoming interested in eugenics for no reason. It's just that empirical evidence like this is becoming impossible to ignore.
>>
>>42073
I hate to break it to you, dude, but you might be retarded.
>>
>>41899
Hitler did it the right way
>>
>>41996
Instead everyone would be plotting how to discredit each other.
>>
Here's a thought, what if mankind's desire to kill is a natural instinct built by nature to keep our numbers reduced? We breed like rabbits, we survive like cockroaches, and we judge like hardcore feminists everyday. We are naturally urged to kill each other because there is no other force on earth that can wipe out our numbers like mankind can.
>>
>>41898
Brah care to exercize some of that restraint on the keyboard? Damn son.
>>
>>41913
Yes exactly. It would mean less clean up and because of the small weight of the round it wont deform and can be reused.
>>
>>42740
ACGM (All Caps Gene Mutation}. it's not his fault.
>>
>>42723
Too bad the correlation between population and murder rate currently have negative correlation
>>
>>41870
>Matriarchy when?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.