[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: bear attack.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bear attack.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Drudge made this the main headline. http://drudgereport.com/now3.htm
>>
It was probably some retard who assumed it was rape when it's just the bear mauling him.
>>
>>4165
That's worse than /mlp/er-level dumb, if true.
>>
>>4159
>FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day.

>Christmas Day.

ho ho ho, everyone. bear rape.
>>
>>4159
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2015/12/01/leonardo-dicaprio-no-bear-rape-the-revenant/
>>
>>4268
it's not the DRs main headline anymore, but it's still prominent off to the left, and has not been updated or fixed. I like how "he was raped, twice!" is both unattributed and the only citation.

my first experience with the DR, and probably my last.
>>
top reporting by Drudge Report, surprised to see it was not Bill Clinton.
>>
Why do conservatives lie like this?
>>
>>4371
click bait sites run by master merchants like Drudge don't care if it is true or not as long as you click his links and earn him adsense clickthrough money.
>>
You'll see - DiCaprio will be raped by a bear... You'll all see it!
>>
>>4159
Birdman was shit.
There is only one true birdman, and his name is harvey
>>
>>4159
OMG IF THE BEAR WAS A DICAPRIO YOU WOULDN'T CALL IT RAPE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4371
same reason liberals like salon/huffpost; shameless pandering and clickbait. Drudge pioneered this sort of bullshit, if i'm correct Arianna Huffington began her web carreer with a conservative DR clone before heading off for the unexploited liberal market
>>
Drudge is good for the links, bad for the headlines. That story is onion tier reporting though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.